剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
斯托克斯定理卓越地阐述了
Stokes' theorem is the remarkable statement
F在边界C上的线积分
that the line integral of F along C
等于F的旋量
is equal to the flux integral
在曲面S上的通量积分
of the curl of F through the surface S,
也就是法线分量
which we know is the surface integral
在曲面S上的面♥积♥分
of the normal component of the curl along the surface S.
好球 好球
Up top! Up top!
上篮
Layup!
传球
Pass!
喂 里夫
Yo, Ref!
这边 给这边
Here I go, here I go!
投篮
Got the shot.
今天不补课了
I am not doing this.
好吧 不过这个肯定会考
All right, but it's definitely gonna be on the test,
你应该至少看一遍
so you should look at it at least once.
我不看 去他妈的 我要走了
Nah, man, fuck it. 'Cause I gotta go.
好吧 你要带书回家看吗
All right, you wanna take the book home?
周末时候看看
Look at it over the weekend?
有不懂的打电♥话♥问我吧
Call me if you get stuck or whatever.
周末还看
On a weekend?
你逗我呢
You gotta be kidding me.
就 只有一章
It's just... it's just one chapter.
没那么难的
It's not that hard.
他是想帮你 哥们 带上书吧
The guy's trying to help you, man, just take the book.
我才不带
I'm not taking the book.
收拾好了吗
You almost done, man?
嗯 差不多了
Uh, yeah, almost.
好的
Yeah.
我们今晚有派对 你去吗
Hey, man, you wanna party with us tonight?
进市区去我前未婚妻家玩
We're going to my ex-fiancee's in the city.
会有狂野辣妞哦
Gonna be mad females.
斯坦顿街55号♥
55 Stanton Street.
-叫我家教干嘛 -闭嘴
- My tutor? - Shut up.
要不是他 你早被队里开了
He's the only reason you're still on the team.
他说的是"前未婚妻"吗
Did he say "Ex-fiancee"?
真会玩
That's game.
你不去招呼客人吗 阿姨
Shouldn't you be helping the customers, Auntie?
-纳西尔 孩子 -阿姨你好[阿♥拉♥伯问候语 原义为"愿你平安
- Hi, Nasir, beta. - Salaam alaikum, Auntie.
-你好 -你好 儿子
- Salaam alaikum. - Hi, beta.
你♥爸♥去哪了
Where's your father?
他在外面 你准备好了吗
He's outside. You ready?
好了 哈苏呢
Yeah. Where's Hasu?
都在外面 车停在一起的
Yeah, both outside. He's double-parked.
好的 快好了 马上就好
Okay, okay. Almost done. Almost done.
-确定吗 -走吧
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah.
还不错啊
That's fine.
斯塔德迈尔[NBA纽约尼克斯队球星]上不了场
Stoudemire has got to stay on the bench.
他得上场啊 哥们
He can't sit on the bench, man.
一山难容二虎的
You can't build a team around both of them.
"甜瓜"[卡梅隆·安东尼]才是队内核心
You gotta just build a team around Melo.
他不一样...
He's not the same...
别人没有他的得分能力
No one else is gonna put up those points.
对 除了"甜瓜"
Yeah, but Melo will.
但斯塔德迈尔在内线表现更猛
Okay, but he's not a beast in the paint like Stoudemire is.
今晚你有什么安排 儿子
So, what are you doing tonight, baba?
我要去见... 有事要做
Um, I'm meeting... I got a thing to go to.
-有事 -对
- Thing? - Yeah.
城里有个球队派对
Like a team party downtown.
球队派对 哪个队
Team party? What team?
国王队
The Kings.
-国王队 -嗯
- The Kings? - Yeah.
我不希望你去掺和那些事
I don't like you going to something like that.
哪些
Like what?
那种派对
A party like that.
-城里的 -比如... 黑人的
- Downtown. - Like... like black?
黑人派对吗
Like a black party?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你好 我是纳兹 很高兴认识你
Hi, my name's Naz, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我叫纳兹
Nice to meet you, my name's Naz.
我是...
I'm on the...
也算是队员吧
I'm kind of on the team.
我在辅... 我在队里负责培训
I'm on the tu... I'm on the coaching side of the team.
喂 阿米尔 你在哪儿
Yo, Amir, where are you, man?
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
不 听着...
Nah, nah, nah, listen...
听着 借你哥的车就好
Listen, just borrow your brother's car.
去借一下
Just borrow it.
为啥不行
Why not?
他...
He...
哥们 过了这次没下次了
Nah, man, listen, there's not gonna be other parties.
这种派对难得遇到
Not like this one, man.
你知道那会有些什么极品姑娘吗
You have any idea the kind of girls are gonna be there?
人家邀请我们了 我们...
We are invited. We...
拜托 哥们
Please, man.
你可以一小时前告诉我
You could have told me an hour ago.
好吧 算了
All right, all right.
就这样 明天见
All right, see you tomorrow, man.
你真没用
You're a punk.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
♪ It's all good, it's all right ♪
♪ It's all good, yeah ♪
♪ 28s on the ride ♪
伙计 问一下 斯坦顿街怎么走
Dude, dude, dude, hey, where's Stanton Street?
往前
Up?
我下班了
I'm off-duty.
那就开歇班灯啊 傻♥逼♥
Then turn on your off-duty light, asshole!
妈的
Oh, shit.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
去23号♥街和10号♥街的岔路口
23rd and 10th, please.
抱歉 我不能载你们
I'm sorry, I can't take you.
-什么 -我不能...
- What? - I can't...
我不能载你们 麻烦你们下车
I can't take you. You're gonna have to get out.
-搞什么 -不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
哥们 你说什么呢
Yo, what are you talking about, man?
我不能载你们
I can't take you, man.
-什么叫你不能载我们 -这车不是我的
- What do you mean, you can't take us? - It's not my cab.
啥意思 不是你的车
What do you mean, it's not your cab?
我是替班的 我下...
I'm filling in. I'm off...
-我们不下车 -怎么还不开啊
- We're not getting out of this cab. - Why aren't we moving?
你说什么
Sorry?
怎么回事 司机兄弟
What's up there, Captain Bubba?
我下班了 可他们不愿下车
I'm off-duty, but these guys won't get out.
把歇班灯打开啊
So turn on your light.
我知道 灯有点问题
I know, there's a problem with it.
倒一点
Back up.
先生们 去坐地铁吧
All right, gents, subway time.
什么
What?
你们不坐地铁 我就加个班 赚个加班费
Either subway time, or overtime. I could use the money.
-我们走 -什么 去哪儿
- Let's go. - What? Where are we going?
谢谢
Thank you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
警官
Uh, officer,
请问斯坦顿街怎么走
do you know where Stanton Street is, please?
你在市区开出租
You're driving a cab downtown
居然不知道斯坦顿街在哪儿
and you don't know where Stanton Street is?
我上班才一周
It's my first week.
沿第二大街直走 到休斯顿街向东
Down Second, Houston going east,
找个路口右转就到了
make a right wherever you can.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
抱歉 我下班了
Yo, guys, I'm off-duty!
什么
What?
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表