剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
Someone will be right with you, all right?
警长
Hi, Sergeant.
这人是谁
Hey, who's this?
目击证人
One wit.
警长让我带他回来的
Sergeant told me to bring him in.
看上去挺好的 有什么问题吗
All right, looks good. Any problems?
没
Nope.
爸
Dad.
啥事啊
You all right?
纳兹去哪儿了
Where's Naz?
什么
What?
你说 "他杀了她吗" 那个"他"是谁
So, who's "He" In the sentence "He kill her or something"?
喂 我随口一说而已
Uh, look, man, I was just saying.
你随口一说什么了
You were just saying what?
就是个阿♥拉♥伯人 和她一起的
I mean, you know, some Arab dude she was with.
描述一下
Describe him.
你懂的 就是个阿♥拉♥伯人
You know, an Arab dude.
我不懂
No, I don't.
就像在熟食店之类地方打工的那种
Look like he work at a deli or some shit.
再仔细点
Try harder.
小个子 挺瘦的
Uh, like, little, short, skinny,
像他妈的波多黎各人 眼睛挺圆
Puerto Rican-looking motherfucker with beanie eyes.
你怎么知道他不是波多黎各人
How do you know he wasn't Puerto Rican?
他穿着阿♥拉♥伯的服饰吗
Was he wearing anything Arabic?
没 老兄 他...
Nah, man, he...
他就穿着普通衣服
He had on his regular, you know,
周五晚上嘛 出来搞派对
Friday night, go out and party shit.
我当时有警告过她
I mean, I tried to warn her, too.
是吗 你怎么警告的
Yeah? How'd you go about doing that?
我冲着他丢了句话
I just told him right to his face.
可你并不认识他
But you didn't know him.
不认识
Nope.
以前也没见过他
Never saw him before.
没见过
Nope, nope.
你认识那女孩吗
You know the girl?
并不认识 你不懂我意思吗
I mean, not per se, you know what I'm saying?
不懂
No, I don't.
我了解她那种人而已
I mean, I know her type.
她是哪种人
What type is that?
卧♥槽♥ 越描越黑了
You know what, this coming out wrong.
你叫什么
What's your name?
给我张你的名片得了
How about you give me your card or something,
有空再接着说
and then I just bang you on this later?
我名片
My card.
要是把你倒个个儿 会有多少大♥麻♥掉出来
If I turn you upside down, how much weed is gonna fall out?
哦 你打算这么对付我咯
Oh, so that's how you do?
你瞧
See?
好心没好报吧
No good deed goes unturned.
把他带走
Take him in.
走吧
Let's go.
他妈的勒布朗 年年都能得最有价值球员
Fuck LeBron. He can shit MVPs out his ass year in, year out.
勒布朗·詹姆斯u3000NBA超级巨星, 克利夫兰骑士队前锋
可他没能像科比那样拿到总冠军戒指
He's still not gonna be able to deliver rings like Kobe.
科比·布莱恩特u3000NBA前超级巨星, 洛杉矶湖人队后卫
老弟 科比没这个雄心
Nah, nigga. Kobe ain't got no heart.
科比也没啥团队意识 哥们
Kobe ain't got no team, man.
-有科比就够了 -问题就在这儿
- Kobe is the team! - That's the problem.
一场比赛狂砍81分 是不是他
81 points in one game, didn't he score?
-因为他厉害啊 -这就是...
- He a overachiever. - That's some...
该传的球不传 就是他妈的问题
You got a fucking problem you ain't passing the ball.
他常被三人包夹
Nigga was triple-teamed.
-他为啥要... -三人包夹还...
- Look, why would he want to... - Triple-teamed and...
他自己能投 干嘛要传...
Why would he pass the ball if he...
成王败寇 小子 我不知道你咋想的
I roll with winners, homeboy. I don't know about you.
哥们 他就是很棒 了不起
No, man, he good, he good. He great.
对对 你说的都对
Yeah, yeah, thank you.
不过勒布朗·詹姆斯... 他
But LeBron James... LeBron James,
他比科比个子高两英寸呢
look, he got a good two inches on Kobe heightwise,
大概三英寸...
and like three...
-比科比重... 30磅... -勒布朗他...
- You know... 30 pounds. - How long was LeBron...
-勒布朗他在骑士队才待了多久 -得了吧
- How long was LeBron with them boys in Cleveland? - Come on.
好像 六年吧
What, like six years.
他为球队赢得过什么 赢过什么
What did he win for them? What did he win for them?
他妈谁啊
Who the hell is this?
我是纳西尔的父亲 阿米尔
This is Nasir's father, Amir.
卡恩先生
Mr. Khan?
他在你那儿吗
Is he with you?
没有
No, sir.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
不知道 没看见他
No. I haven't seen him.
可他说 你们今晚要一起出去
No, but he said you were going out together tonight.
是 本来是要参加派对的 可我没去
Yeah, we were supposed to go to a party, but I didn't go.
派对在哪儿办的
So, where was this party?
不知道 我没地址
I have no idea. I don't have the address on me.
我不知道你们在这儿干嘛
I don't know what you're doing here.
我有证人要问话 你们呢
I have witnesses to interview, do you?
回现场去
Go back out there.
警长 现场已经一堆警♥察♥了
Sarge, we got 10,000 gold shields on the scene.
还要我们去干嘛
What do you need us out there for?
这叫监管链
It's called chain of custody.
你没跟别人一样上过警校吗
Didn't you go to the academy like the other kids?
你记录的时候 要记住
And when you log it all, remember,
血迹单独放 毛发单独归类
blood stays with blood, hair with hair,
图片单独归类
photos with photos.
谁给我解释一下
Can I ask you guys something?
那位小哥是谁
Who's my friend over there who's
他像小鹿斑比一样盯了我俩小时
been staring at me like Bambi last two hours?
见鬼 是我们抓的
Ah, shit, he's ours.
你 先生
You, sir.
他干嘛了 酒驾吗 酒测结果如何
What is he, DWI? What'd he blow?
他本来应该在这儿测的
He was supposed to get tested in the house.
当时没... 你们没做吗
He didn't... I mean, you didn't?
什么 记录下来吗
What, get the memo?
-测试得找谁说 -就是"那个谁"
- Who'd we tell to test? - We told what's-his-name.
"那个谁"
What's-his-name.
怎么 你们加班很不爽吗
What's the matter, you guys don't like overtime?
-谁不喜欢加班呢 -你想的话... 我现在就测
- Who doesn't like overtime? - You want, I'll test him right now.
现在你们又要测了
Now you're gonna test him.
测什么测 就算他喝了现在也测不出
Test what? It's gone, if it was ever there.
算你小子运气好
Just dodged a bullet here, kid.
拿他的记录来 搜一下身
Get his pedigree, search him,
把他记录清掉 然后放他走
clear him of warrants, and kick him free.
把手放在护杆上
Put your hands on the railing for me.
当心那些清单凭证
Be careful with the inventory vouchers.
公共信息办公室来电♥话♥了 我云里雾里呢
DCPI called, I'm like, totally in the dark here.
-能帮我一把吗 -我尽力 泰迪
- Can you help me out? - I'll do my best, Teddy.
姓名
Uh, name?
纳西尔·卡恩
Nasir Khan.
受害人叫安德莉亚·考尼什
Victim's name is Andrea Cornish.
拼一下
Spell it.
22岁
22 years old.
N-a-s-i-r
N-a-s-i-r.
-K-h-a-n -白种人
- K-h-a-n. - Caucasian.
尸体在卧室被发现
Found in a bedroom,
床上
in bed.
-出生日期 -刀伤致死
- DOB? - Stabbing homicide.
-90年11月12日 -疑犯为男性
- Um, 11/12/90. - Suspect is a male.
年龄不详 种族不详
Unknown age, unknown race.
这是你的现住址吗
This your current address?
-是的 -离开时间大概是凌晨两点
- Yeah. - Seen leaving at approximately 02:00
在街上跑了一段 拦了辆出租车
running down the block hailing a taxi.
我没说他拦了出租车
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表