剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
靠你自己了
You're on your own.
哪位
Yeah?
是我
It is.
哪个监狱 好 我就到
Which prison? Okay, I'll be there.
250块 不收支票 别跟任何人交谈
250 bucks, no personal checks. Don't talk to anybody.
#我们把现场交给派翠西娅 你好#
We've got Patricia live out there now. Patricia?
#谢谢罗杰 我此时在杰克逊高地#
Thanks, Roger. I'm standing outside
#纳西尔·卡恩家的门外#
Nasir Khan's Jackson Heights home.
#这个地方是谋杀案嫌疑人#
We understand this is where the murder suspect
#和他父母以及哥哥的住所#
lives with his parents and brother.
卡恩先生
Mr. Khan!
-愿你平安 -愿你平安
- Salaam alaikum. - Alaikum salaam.
听我说 我儿子病了
Check it out. My son's sick,
我老婆没能按时给我打钱
so my wife couldn't make it to put money in my account.
懂我意思吗 你站我前边
Know what I'm saying? So maybe you do me a solid
或许注定是来帮我的
and front me for a few things.
明天我就把钱还你 放心吧
I'll settle up with you tomorrow, no doubt.
下一个
Next.
六袋牛肉干
Give me six beef jerkies,
六个蜂蜜包 一瓶保湿霜
six honey buns, a bowl of moisturizer,
一盒棉签 几个日本杯面
a box of Q-tips, some Japanese noodle cups,
六个吧 还要那个拼图
say, six, and that jigsaw puzzle there.
下一个
Next.
我要几包... 鸡肉午餐面
Can I please get some... instant lunch chicken noodles?
你知道自己被讹了 对吧
You know you just got took. You know that, right?
是的
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥没毛病吧 兄弟
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
这种烂事天天发生
That's gonna happen every day now.
所有人都听说被你先奸后杀的那个女孩的事
Everybody knows about that girl you raped and killed.
-你是要干嘛... -我没强♥奸♥谁也没杀谁
- What you got to do now... - I didn't rape and kill anybody.
我问你了吗
Did I ask you that?
你现在要挺起腰来 走路有点爷们样
What you got to do now is start walking like a man
别畏畏缩缩地不敢看人
who's not afraid to look a man in the eye,
也别直视对方 不然你会后悔的
only don't you ever look him in the eye 'cause you'll regret that.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
看而不直视对方吗
So, look and don't look someone in the eye?
我该怎么看才对
How am I supposed to do that?
这么看
Like this.
很简单 你来
It's easy. You.
就这样
Okay.
你要是惹了麻烦 有人过来找你说话
And when you fuck that up, and a man want to talk to you
你就他妈盯着他们眼睛看
for motherfucking staring in their eye,
要有礼貌 面带尊重
you just be polite and respectful
尊重这里的每个人
'cause respect's all's anybody's got here.
假如有人想找你麻烦 对你不敬
But if they still want to fuck with you, disrespect you,
就算你被人爆了菊
then you better stand your motherfucking ground,
也最好坚强一点
even if you got to get your ass beat.
因为你得在牢里混了
'Cause you start backing down in here,
别再谈什么公不公平 听到没
you fair game and you done. You hear me?
好
Good.
我会教你做模范罪犯
I'll make a proper convict of you yet.
我跟理发师说 "我要剪的不是这发型
I tell the barber, "This ain't the cut I asked for,
你剪不出来 我就不走"
and I ain't leaving the chair until I get it."
他说"你要一顿好砍吗"[理个帅发型]
He says, "You want a good cut?"
紧接着 他就拿了把砍刀出来
Next thing I know, he comes out with this machete.
我发誓 我那纯属本能反应
I swear to God, I just went all instinctual on it, you know?
直到警♥察♥夺走我拿的剪刀
I didn't realize I stabbed his ass
我才发现我戳烂了他屁♥股♥
until police pulled the scissors out my hand.
你对人生充满恐惧吗
So you were in fear for your life?
当然 简直像一场噩梦
Hell, yeah. It was like a dream.
我都不信这是我♥干♥的
In fact, I ain't even sure if it was me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
...行过死荫的幽谷
...valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.
必有恩惠与慈爱随着我
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me.
阿门
Amen.
"上帝会拭去他们眼中所有泪水
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes,
不再有死亡
and there shall be no more death,
没有痛苦 没有悲伤"
no sorrow, no pain."
请节哀
My condolences.
-你是谁啊 -约翰
- Who are you, again? - John.
我在调查案件的真♥相♥
I'm investigating what happened.
-你是侦探吗 -法庭工作人员
- You're a detective? - An officer of the court.
你们很熟吗
You all were close?
这不是斯通先生嘛
I see you've met Mr. Stone.
他做了自我介绍吗
Did he introduce himself properly?
他是纳西尔·卡恩的律师 或者曾经是
He's the attorney for Nasir Khan, or was.
不管他现在找你们套什么话
So, whatever he wants from you right now
都是为帮你们的朋友
is to help your friend's murderer.
要是我说错了请纠正
Correct me if I'm wrong.
我只是表达一个普通公民的哀悼
I'm just offering my condolences as a private citizen.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
做你该做的事
I'm doing what you should be doing.
我想弄清事情的真♥相♥
I'm trying to figure out what happened.
-我知道真♥相♥ -我不认为
-I know what happened. -I don't think so.
我甚至不认为你想过
I don't even think you think so.
你要再打扰他们 我就对你不客气
You bother any of these people again, I won't be happy about it.
这是家事 滚开
This is family business. Get out of here.
-管好你自己的事 -你在这干嘛
- Yeah, mind your business. - What are you even doing here?
什么意思 什么叫我在这干嘛
What do you mean, what am I doing here?
我也是家庭一员
I'm part of the fucking family.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
对 签了文件 寄支票来
Yeah, sign the papers and send the checks.
别他妈打我电♥话♥了
Don't fucking call me anymore.
有本事你再打试试
Call me again, see what happens.
听到没 再打试试 妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
All right? Call me again. Fucking prick!
要想知道这里的角色
You want to know who's who in the zoo,
谁比较危险
who to watch out for,
你得留意那些玩牌的
you got to check out those card games,
看谁脾气爆 谁很冷静
see who got the temper, who got the cool.
反正别参与那些游戏
Only don't you get in any of those games
因为欠别人钱就是倒霉的开始
'cause what you don't want to wind up is owing somebody money.
没完没了的 兄弟
That song don't end, my nigga.
你得练点肌肉 哥们
And get some meat on you, man.
多吃 锻炼
Start eating, working out.
但别一过去就开始傻练
But don't just go in there and start pumping, man.
你先得观察一下 知道吗
First you got to look around, you know?
看谁在那边 哪帮人占了位置
You see who's where, which crew got benches,
-千万别去打搅他们 -好的
- 'cause ain't no crashing that party. - Okay.
那就行
Okay.
看 那边那个家伙...
Now, that man right there...
我不跟他打交道
I'm not playing with this dude.
知道那是谁吗
You know who that be?
大概吧
Yeah, kind of.
拉帮结伙 承诺这样那样的好处
Charm a brother, promising this, that, and the other.
等你上钩了 你就完了
Next thing you know, he got your ass by the throat.
他有了这么多帮手
With all the muscle he got in here,
现在的他今非昔比
he don't got to do that any more
不用对谁先礼后兵 懂我说什么吗
than a spider need to sweet-talk a fly. You know what I'm saying?
有人说我应该和他做交易
Well, someone else told me I should make a deal with him.
-谁 -跟他
- Who? - With him.
-不 谁跟你说的 -某个人
- Nah. Who told you that? - Some guy.
-哪个家伙 -我不知道名字
- Who the fuck guy? - I don't know his name.
他错了
He wrong.
出这个馊主意 是把你往火坑里推
He leading your ass down the garden pass with that advice.
是啊
Yeah, right.
扯淡
That's bullshit.
-你在拍照吗 -我吗 没拍 我在...
- Are you taking pictures? - Me? Nah, I was just...
-手♥机♥拿给我看 -不行
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表