剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
还有 我会找到刀的
And I will find the knife.
谈完了
We're done.
没问题
No problem.
再来一杯红方
Another Red Label.
怎么 你在等我把你铐起来吗
What, are you waiting for me to cuff you or something?
跟你说过 我退休了
I told you, I'm retired.
给老子滚
Get the fuck out of here.
他忘了帽子
Forgot his hat.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
你叫什么
What's your name?
泰瑞
Terry.
纳兹
Naz.
谁把你揍了
Who did that to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是个好开始 泰瑞
That's a good start, Terry.
我猜猜 他们让你告诉你妈妈 或者别的谁
Let me guess, they told you to tell your mom or whatever,
把钱打到监狱账户
to put money into their commissary account
然后你拒绝了
and you said no.
猜的完全正确
That's exactly what happened.
你结婚了
You married?
我在这能给你提供一些保护
I gotta talk to a friend of mine first,
但我得先和我朋友谈谈
but I can maybe get you some protection in here.
现在你不用答应或拒绝
You don't gotta say yes or no now.
先和你说清楚
Just putting it out there.
好吧
Okay.
他结婚了
He's married.
他可以自己吞了他老婆带的毒品
So he could swallow his wife's dope hisself.
她没有完全保存好财务记录
She didn't exactly keep her financial records neatly organized,
可我们也没有
but neither did we.
她的大部分银行报表
Most of her bank statements
还在未开封的信封里
were still in their envelopes unopened,
和旧"时尚"杂♥志♥ 垃圾信件
scattered around with old "Vogue" magazines
一起散在地上
and some junk mail,
又被现场鉴证员丢进箱子
which CSU basically threw into a box.
但这一封她拆了 九月的
But this one she did open, September's.
三十万 没了
Three hundred thousand, gone.
她可能把这笔钱借给他
She could have loaned it to him.
要么是他拿走的
Or he could have just taken it.
他有代理人♥权♥利
He had power of attorney.
无论怎样 她知道了
In any case, she knew.
他说他后来回了家 他确实回了
He said he went home after this, and he did,
通过中城隧♥道♥
via the Midtown Tunnel,
走了现金收费道 尽管他有快易通
through a cash lane, even though he's got an E-ZPass.
是的 凌晨两点
Yeah. At 2:00 a.m.
三点时 他又到了这里
And here he is at 3:00 a.m.
对那孩子不利的证据更多
We've got more on the kid.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
威斯夫人提供了一个案子...
Mrs. Weiss has presented to us a case...
女士们 先生们 宪法要求你们去审阅...
Ladies and gentlemen, the Constitution asks of you to review...
宪法要求你们根据递交的证据
The Constitution asks of you to review the material
去审阅材料
in light of the evidence presented,
并扪心自问...
and asks that we ask ourselves...
她的行为是不专业 不道德的
What she did was unprofessional, unethical,
是无效审判的基础
and grounds for a mistrial,
然后 政♥府♥自问
after which, the State asks itself
"知道下次会有真正的律师为他辩护
"Do we really wanna go through all this again
我们还要再来一遍吗"
knowing next time he'll have a real attorney defending him?"
你吗
You?
不 某个好律师
No. Someone good.
他们会排队抢着来
They'll be lining up.
那她会怎么样
What would happen to her?
你在乎什么 你像喜欢安德莉亚一样喜欢她吗
What do you care? You like her like you liked Andrea?
别精虫上脑了
Take your hand off your dick.
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you high?
没
No.
她可能会被谴责 或被取消律师资格
What'll happen to her is something between a reprimand and a disbarment.
大概 她的律师生涯终结了
Probably, her career is over.
可你赔上的是一辈子 所以...
But it's your life we're talking about, so...
听着 20年后你在牢房♥里醒来
Look, 20 years from now when you wake up in your cell,
在凹陷的易拉罐皮做的镜子中看自己
and you look at yourself in your dented tin mirror,
你会看到
here's what you're gonna see.
一个你不认识的人
Someone you don't recognize,
他明明可以自救
who made the wrong decision
却做了错误的决定
when he had the chance to save himself.
这算同意吗
Is that a yes?
好 很好
Okay. Good.
你没纹那个就好了
I wish you hadn't done that.
怎么 你不喜欢吗
Why, you don't like it?
不
No.
从陪审团角度说的
It's on the jury's side.
我真不知道该说什么 卡珀小姐
I really don't know what to say, Ms. Kapoor.
你呢
Do you?
我犯了个严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
错误
Mistake?
好 我来问你
Okay, let me ask you.
你在大学里考虑过哪些其他职业
What other careers did you consider in college?
好 接下来的会是这样
Okay. This is what's going to happen.
显然 我要把这个移交给伦理委员会
I'm going to turn this into the ethics committee, obviously,
然后完成庭审
then finish this trial.
卡珀小姐 你现在作副手
Ms. Kapoor, you are now second chair.
约翰 你来接管
John, you'll take over.
我做不来
I can't do that.
当然 你可以
Sure, you can.
只剩结辩陈词了
There's nothing left but closing arguments.
陪审团都没见过我
The jury's barely seen me.
突然我就在那做结辩陈词了
All of a sudden, I'm there giving the closing argument?
不要紧
It'll be fine.
不行 不要
Nah, nah, no, no.
不 这...
No. This is...
显然是无效审判
clearly grounds for a mistrial.
不 这是
No. What this is,
企图迫使审判无效
is an attempt to try to force a mistrial.
但你不能在法庭里强迫任何事
But you don't force anything in my court.
我... 我要上诉
I'll... I'll appeal.
随便你
No law against it.
-我是认真的 -我知道
-I'm serious. -I heard you.
这会对你很不利
Which won't be good for you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没事 约翰 你会顺利完成的
It'll be fine, John. You'll do fine in there.
再见了
Bye now.
那个没用
It didn't work.
什么
Sorry?
你丢在我门口的录像光碟
That tape you dropped off at my door,
不构成无效审判
there's no mistrial.
-十个饺子 -稍等
-Ten dumplings. -Hold on.
我没跟这案子了
I'm not following.
你当然在跟
Sure you are.
我想知道为什么
My question is why?
真不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
你肯定很有把握
You must be pretty sure about it.
是谁
Who is it?
谁干的
Who did it?
可能不会那么糟
It may not be that bad.
当时的情况 你年纪尚轻
The circumstances, the fact you're young,
这些都会被考虑在内的
you know, that'll count for something.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For?
为...
For...
我不知道 为没对我说教
I don't know, not lecturing me.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表