剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
You know, there's something any experienced detective knows,
这也是我在过去30年里
and it's something I've personally witnessed hundreds of times
目睹过上百次的情景
in the last 30 years.
基♥督♥徒 犹太教♥徒♥ 穆♥斯♥林♥ 等等
Christian, Jew, Muslim, what have you.
当他们终于放下一切 坦白真♥相♥后
There's an immense sense of relief
会得到一种巨大的慰藉
when they finally just let go and tell someone the truth.
就好像...
It's like...
寻找上帝
finding God.
我不会再跟你说话了
I'm not talking to you anymore.
2-1区
2-1.
好的
Okay.
押运车来了
Transport's here.
来吧
Here you go.
把这个穿上
Now, put these on.
记住 别跟任何人讲话
Just remember, don't talk to anybody.
这些人 无论男女 他们就是干这个的
These people, these men and women, this is their life.
这是他们的日常
This is what they do every single day.
你现在处于极端劣势
You're at a massive disadvantage here.
不过还好你有我
Luckily, you have me.
走了
Let's go.
快出来
Come on.
打火机 火柴 香烟都扔垃圾桶里
And dispense with lighters, matches, cigarettes in the trash.
兜里所有东西都拿出来放托盘上
Whatever else in your pockets, in the trays.
谁要是有烟草或其他什么东西的
Anybody still got some weed or other substance on 'em,
统统放进募捐箱 无害不罚
put it in the donation box. No foul, no harm.
私藏者 罪加一等
You keep it, it's a new offense.
这个能带吗
Is this okay?
你没事了 走吧
You're good. Go.
来把手举起来 两腿分开
Come on. Hands up, spread your legs.
可以了 转身
All right, turn around.
剑桥怎么样啊
How is things in Cambridge?
什么
What?
衣服不是我的
This is not mine.
继续
Go ahead.
把手举起来 你知道流程的
Hands up. You know the routine.
转身 你没事了
Turn around. You're good.
走吧 下一个
Go. Next.
脸朝墙 举起手来
Face the wall. Hands up.
那是我腿里面的别针
It's a pin in my leg, man.
我们很快就知道了 去那坐着
Yeah, we'll see soon enough. The chair.
下一个
Next.
你是想自己把手♥机♥从屁♥股♥里拿出来
You want to take that cell phone out of your ass,
还是希望我来做
or you want me to?
下一个
Next.
那就你来做咯
Why don't you do it?
裤子脱了 弯腰
Pants down, bend over.
转身
Turn around.
向右踏一步 下一个
Step to your right. Next.
面部朝墙 举起手来 腿分开
Face against the wall. Hands up, spread your legs.
转身
Turn around.
一次性的
Disposable.
可不是吗
Yeah, I'll say.
向右踏一步 下一个
Step to your right. Next.
你看什么看啊
What are you looking at?
你在等待提审
You are waiting arraignment.
我天天都在这
I'm here every day,
这是我的地盘 我这人喜欢整洁
So this is my place, and I like it neat.
谁要是吐在地上 自己收拾干净
You throw up on my floor, you clean it up.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
我要看医生
I need a doctor.
我病了
I'm sick.
来人啊...
Somebody...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我快死了
I'm dying.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
拜托
Please,
有人吗
somebody.
我病了
I'm sick.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴 别说话
Shut up! Shut up!
住口
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
东区要比上西区繁华得多
East Side is much busier than the Upper West Side,
至少现在是这样
at least for now.
-我能来点咖啡吗 -不能
- Can I get some coffee? - No.
好吧 我到学校再喝
Fine. I'll get it by school.
瑟古德·马歇尔怎么样了
How's Thurgood Marshall?
瑟古德·马歇尔u3000第一位担任美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官的非裔美国人
我的报告不是关于他的
I'm not doing my report on him.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
那个没意思
It's boring.
是吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我换成杰米·福克斯的了
I'm doing Jamie Foxx instead.
杰米·福克斯u3000美国著名影视演员, 歌♥手, 钢琴家
-早 -早啊
- Hey. - Hey.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 我去拿东西
Yeah. I'll get my stuff.
那是咖啡吗
Is that coffee?
不是
No.
越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
是啊 我要去见 别的人
Yeah, I'm gonna go see, someone else.
干嘛还戴领带
What's up with the tie?
你听说87街的惊人事件了吗
You hear about that zing on 87th Street?
有个女孩被谋杀了
A girl was murdered.
他们抓了个人...
They made an arrest...
然后...
and...
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
没
No.
你怎么碰上的
How'd you do that?
恰当的时间 和地点
Right time, right place.
你能应付得来像那样的案子吗
You sure you can handle something like that?
就是说 那个...
I'm just saying. That's...
大案子啊
you know, big.
嘿
Hey.
回见
See you, man.
好的 回见
Okay, see you.
约翰尼 我觉得这案子并不像传言那样
Johnny, I didn't mean that to sound like it sounded.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
老爸再见
Bye, Dad.
你好歹写丹泽尔的吧
Can you at least do Denzel?
丹泽尔·华盛顿u3000史上第二位黑人奥斯卡影帝
有人选他了
He's taken.
杰米·福克斯
Jamie Foxx.
有人被拘留吗
Anyone in custody yet?
有 但我完全不认识他
Yeah, but I don't know anything about him.
犯罪现场什么样
What's the scene like?
不知道 我没在那儿
I don't know. I haven't been out there.
我们只是接到电♥话♥
We just got the call.
这说不通啊
This is making no sense.
因为博克斯警探去了
'Cause it's Detective Box.
威斯夫人 陪审团将在五点回来
Mrs. Weiss, jury's back in five.
告诉丹尼斯 我想见他
Tell Dennis, I'd like to see him.
什么时候
When?
昨天
Yesterday.
目前 有什么物证
So, what do we got?
啤酒瓶 水瓶 加油站收据 违停罚单
Beer bottle, water bottle, gas station receipt, parking ticket.
司机位的门和把手上有血迹
I got blood above the driver's door and handle,
前座和方向盘上的更多一点
more here on the front seat and the steering wheel.
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表