剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
Boyfriend?
有很多
Lots of those.
她提到过纳兹尔·卡恩吗
She ever mention the name Nasir Khan?
或者纳兹
Goes by Naz.
是这个人干的吗
Is that who did it?
-他是个嫌疑人 -被拘留了吗
- He's a suspect. - In custody?
我们在跟他谈 你知道他吗
We're talking to him. Do you know him?
纳兹
Naz?
不 她认识他吗
No. Did she know him?
可能是刚认识的
She may have just met him.
我给你看几张照片
I'd like to show you some pictures.
我不想看那些
I don't want to see those.
不是她的 是他的
Not of her, of him.
看看你是否见过他
In case you've seen him around.
他是阿♥拉♥伯人吗
He's an Arab?
不是
No.
-他不是阿♥拉♥伯人吗 -不是
- He's not an Arab? - No.
他们是什么人
What are they?
有眼熟的吗
Any of them look familiar?
没有
No.
房♥屋会被查封一段时间
The house will be sealed for a while.
你有地方住吗
You got some place you can stay?
我不住那儿
I don't live there.
这是她妈妈安德莉亚的家
It's Andrea's house, her mother's.
我住皇后区
I live in Queens.
送去凯普文森特劳♥改♥中心
Three years to commence immediately
劳♥改♥三年 即刻生效
at the Cape Vincent Correctional Center.
你会喜欢那儿的 G先生
You'll like it up there, Mr. G.
位于美加边境 不用担心潮湿问题
Right on the border with Canada, no frets about humidity.
下一个
Next.
-谢谢 法官大人 -三年
- Thank you, Your Honor. - Three years?
怎么我和那个犹太佬的刑期不一样
How come I can't get time like the Jew guy?
你想要犹太刑期吗
You want Jew time?
那犯个犹太的罪
Do a Jew crime.
下一个
Next.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
他想说的应该是...
I think what he meant to say was...
-下一个 -谢谢 走吧
- Next. - Thank you. Let's go.
快点 走啦
Come on. Let's go.
是他父母吗
His parents?
是 他们想见他
Yeah. They wanted to see him.
我说没门儿 他又不是未成年
I told them no dice, he's not a juvenile.
跟他一起的人是谁 律师吗
Who's that with him? Their attorney?
不 是斯通 我不知道他是谁
No. Stone. I have no idea who that is.
斯通
Stone?
-你能相信吗 -怎么会这样
- Can you believe it? - How did that happen?
他刚刚还在这儿晃悠 据我所知
He was just here, as far as I can tell, trolling.
警佐 他们是他的父母
Sergeant, they're his parents.
让他们见见自己儿子又有何妨
Where's the harm in letting them see their son?
你想让我跟你争论一下 还是配合你
You want me to argue with you a little, or just leave it at that?
配合一下
Leave it at that.
你父母来了
Your parents are here.
你不想见他们吗
You don't want to see 'em?
坐下 请勿接触
Sit down. No contact, please.
我能给他这个吗
Can I give him this?
不行
No.
这全是误会
This is all a mistake.
你和他们说的事完全无关
You have nothing to do with what they're saying.
爸爸 他们没说谎 我是在那儿
Listen, Baba, they're not lying. I was there.
哪儿 怎么会 做什么了
Where? How? Doing what?
我和她在那儿
I was there with her,
后来我不舒服... 就睡着了
and then I got... I got sick, so I fell asleep.
我醒来之后 她就死了
When I woke up, she was dead.
所以我就跑了
So I ran away.
为什么要跑 你什么都没干啊
Why did you run away? You didn't do anything.
-我吓到了 -你认识这个女孩吗
- I was scared. - Did you know this girl?
刚认识而已
No, I only met her.
我... 我都不知道她叫什么
I... I didn't even know her name.
他们说你带了刀 你没带吧
They said you had a knife on you. You didn't, right?
带了
I did.
什么刀
What knife?
她家的刀 我拿了
It was there. I took it.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不知道发生什么 记不得了
I don't know what happened. I can't remember.
我... 但我没做任何伤害她的事
I... But I know I didn't do anything to hurt her.
我发誓
I swear.
爸 你了解我的
Baba, it's me.
好吧 就这些吗
Okay, there you are?
你跟他们说了刚才这些吗
Did you tell them these things that you're telling us?
他怎么不在这儿
Why isn't he here?
他说他很快会回来
Well, he said he'd be right back.
时间到了吗
Is our time up?
没有
No.
我只是想确保你们一切安好
I just wanted to make sure you're okay in here.
谢谢你让我们见他
Thank you for letting us see him.
这个能给他吗
May I please give him this?
妈
Ammi.
对不起 不行
I'm sorry, no.
有规定
Rules.
母亲的祈祷永远是善意的
But a mother's prayers never hurt anyone.
他看起来是个好人
He seems like a nice man.
他是只狡猾的野兽
He's a subtle beast.
什么
A what?
有人获释了就该来杯星冰乐
Frappucino would be nice if anyone's going out.
脚怎么样
How's the feet?
超尴尬 谢谢关心
Embarrassing. Thanks for asking.
调查怎么样
How's the investigation?
时刻变得更清晰
Clearer by the minute.
我才不信
I doubt that.
我想再跟这个男孩聊聊
I wanna talk to the boy again.
我还想长生不老呢
And I wanna live forever.
必须问一下
I had to ask.
你问过
You did.
但你之前问过吗
But did you before?
之前没必要问
Didn't have to before.
你还没对他突然袭击呢
You hadn't swooped down on him yet.
"突袭"
"Swooped"?
这词太过了
That's a strong word.
我对他感同身受
I feel for him.
相信你也是
I'm sure you do.
真的 我让他和他心急如焚的父母聊了会儿
I do. I let him talk to his distraught parents.
什么 你录了音吧
Yeah? You tape it?
这个不对你的口味吧 约翰
This is a little out of your league, isn't it, John?
彭博社对这儿的零食没兴趣
Bloomberg would've been appalled by the snacks here.
你靠这个发不了财的
You're not gonna get rich off of it,
如果你再这么想的话
if that's what you're thinking.
这将是史上最短的审讯
It's gonna be the shortest trial in history.
什么 所以你还没起诉他吗
Yeah? Is that why you haven't charged him?
他感觉不对劲 不是吗
Doesn't feel right for it, does he?
你没他那样的勇气
Something in your gut isn't liking him for this,
而且你也不能擅作主张
and you can't bring yourself to pull the switch.
卡恩夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Khan?
我是约翰·斯通 你们儿子的律师
I'm John Stone, your son's attorney.
-很高兴见面 -很高兴见面
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要尝一个吗
Would you like one?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
你要吗
How about you?
来吧 我们去那边聊会儿
Come on. We'll talk a little bit over here.
我不知道他们掌握了什么证据
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表