剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
也是极少数有证据证明的罪名
and the only ones we have proof of.
我们没有证据的
What we don't have proof of
是给谁才是犯了被指控罪名的人
is who committed the crime he's been charged with.
检方已经提供了所谓的证据
The prosecution has presented what it says is proof,
但归根结底
but at the end of the day,
只是虚拟情景和推测
it's circumstance and speculation.
对纳西尔·卡恩的匆忙审判
The rush to judgment against Nasir Khan
始于21分区警局
began at the 21st Precinct
当夜 凌晨4:45
at 4:45 a.m. the night of,
止于10秒钟之后
and ended 10 seconds later
当他被按在地上拷住之时
when he was tackled to the floor.
警♥察♥没有调查任何人
The police investigated no one else,
没有调查和受害者关系极其恶劣的继父
not the stepfather who had a tempestuous relationship with the victim,
尽管杀人凶手是熟人的可能性
even though the percentage of killers who know their victims
比陌生人的高出五倍
is five times greater than that of strangers,
即使犯谋杀罪的陌生人数极少
and even though among the fraction of strangers who do commit murder.
有两个人
There were two individuals
在当晚和这对年轻人有过对峙
the couple had confrontations with that night.
一个有殴打前科的
One with a history of battery,
另一个因故意伤害
the other with multiple convictions
被多次判罪
for aggravated assault,
每次都有使用受害者家中的刀具
every time using a knife from the victim's own home.
纳兹被捕的那晚 他失去了很多
The night Naz was arrested, he lost a lot.
他失去了自♥由♥
He lost his freedom
回家人身边的自♥由♥ 回学校的自♥由♥
to return home to his family, to his school,
失去他用来积攒学费的晚间兼♥职♥
to his night job that helps pay for that school.
但他未曾失去的 也是各位都不能失去的
But what he didn't lose, and what none of us can lose,
是宪法赋予的
were his Constitutional rights
聘请律师的权利
to an attorney,
受到你们和他的同辈 公平公正审判的权利
to a fair and impartial trial by you, his peers,
对他的无罪推定
and to the presumption of his innocence
高度怀疑的权利
beyond a reasonable doubt.
这套言辞我们听的多了
We hear that term a lot.
但它的意义究竟是什么
But what does it really mean, huh?
它的定义是什么
What's its definition?
没有定义
It doesn't have one.
这是我们的想法
It's what we think,
和想法一样 还有我们的感受
and as much as what we think, what we feel.
而我们的感受
And what we feel
你们的感受
and what you feel
将会决定
will determine
这个年轻人未来余生怎么过
what happens to the rest of this young man's life.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没结果
Nothing.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你要的伟哥到货了
We got your Viagra now.
老子不需要了
I don't give a fuck anymore.
那就好
That's a good one.
要收据吗
Want a receipt?
最坏不过如此 在这儿也没那么糟吧
Worst comes to worst, it's not so bad in here, is it?
我是说...
I mean...
你在这里是有人关心的
you got people that care about you in here.
我关心你
I care about you.
为什么
Why?
要我说多少次
How many times I gotta tell you?
我不信
I don't believe it.
那些犯人 无论是这儿的
Man, these dudes in here,
上州监狱的 我待过的地方的...
upstate, places I've been...
不管他们是贩毒还是谋杀
I mean, whether they in here for selling drugs or murder,
他们都有个共同点
they all got one thing in common.
只要你问
You ask them,
每个家伙都说自己无罪
every last one say they innocent.
可无论白♥痴♥还是百万富翁
But they all got that stink about them,
他们身上都有股恶臭
every moron to millionaire,
撒谎的恶臭
that lying stink.
而你呢
But you?
你的味道是清白的
You smell like innocence.
实实在在的 纳兹
You the real deal, Naz.
所以你才跟他们不同
That makes you one of a kind.
而我为什么要护着你呢
And the fact that you under my wing?
其实... 就像我有一样没人有的东西
It's like... like I got something nobody else got.
就像...
It's like...
我有一头独角兽
like I got a unicorn.
你说我怎么会不照顾你
So why would I not take care of you?
你把我当成什么冷血生物了
What kind of a cold individual do you think I am?
全体起立
All rise.
结果如何
How we doing?
不好
Not good.
很遗憾听到这个结果
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
可我必须让你们重新投
but I have to ask you to go back.
法官大人 我们无法达成一致
Your Honor, we're not getting anywhere in there.
你们得继续讨论
You're discussing things.
你们只是有些意见分歧
You're having some differences of opinion.
陷入死局了
We're deadlocked.
不会的 "死局"这词我不喜欢
No you're not. I don't like that word.
别再用这个词儿了
I'm not going to let you use it.
有人不愿让步 你们得继续谈
Someone's holding out. You keep talking.
没什么可谈的
Not gonna happen.
肯定有的 投票结果是多少
Sure it will. What's the count?
六比六
Six to six.
谈不下去了
And it's not gonna change.
很抱歉 法官大人
So, I'm sorry, Your Honor,
我们尽了力
but we're done.
感谢你们的付出
Thank you for your service.
陪审团解散
The jury is dismissed.
威斯夫人 还有其他想法吗
So, Mrs. Weiss, what's your pleasure?
要不要重选一批陪审员来重审
Shall we impanel a new jury for retrial?
比如 下周
Say, next week?
不用了 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
地检将不再做进一步起诉
My office declines to prosecute further.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
可以回家了
Free to go home.
一如既往 熟面孔不少
As per usual, I see some old faces.
很高兴你们长了教训
Glad you learned your lesson.
至于新来的 我长话短说
Now for the freshmen, I'll keep it simple.
让你干什么 照办就是
You get told to do something, you do it.
-开门 -如果跟警员发生冲突
- Gate! - You lay a finger on any of us,
我们会动用防暴装备
we break out the riot gear,
把你们送进他妈的医院
we put you in the fucking hospital,
另加一项袭♥警♥罪名
and we add another charge.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on!
你的工资
Your pay.
公交卡 单程的
Metro Card, one ride.
等一下
Wait a second.
他留给你的
He left this for you.
纽约大学校园保安
NYU campus security.
又穿上制♥服♥了
So, back in uniform.
算是吧
Sort of.
你真的不想割腕自杀吗
You sure you wouldn't rather slit your wrists?
混口饭吃
It's a job.
我这儿有份差事
I got a job for you.
把他绳之以法吧
Let's go get him.
小心烫着
It's hot.
今晚想不想做点啥
Anything you want to do tonight?
比如 出去见见朋友
Go out, see your friends?
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表