剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
出租车就是有罪的明信片
The cab's a guilty picture postcard.
看看这个男的
Check this guy out.
这个是阿里吧 第一个伊玛目[伊♥斯♥兰♥教领袖头衔]
This would be Ali, the first Imam of Islam.
是吗 他现在在哪儿
Yeah? Where's he now?
哪也不在
Nowhere.
7世纪时就被暗♥杀♥了
He was assassinated in the 7th century.
什叶派[伊♥斯♥兰♥教第二大教派]视他为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的合法继承人
The Shias see him as the rightful heir of Muhammad,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥u3000政♥治♥家, 宗教领袖, 穆♥斯♥林♥认可的伊♥斯♥兰♥先知
逊尼派不这么看 而那方面...
the Sunnis don't, and therein lies the...
逊尼派u3000信徒约占全世界穆♥斯♥林♥的85%以上, 与什叶派并称为不同的两大政♥治♥、宗教派别。
你懂
you know?
博克斯 你在反恐时期是干嘛的
What were you, Box, in counter-terrorism?
我喜欢看书
I like to read.
但那件事呢
Yeah, but that shit?
你看到"提审"了吗
Do you see "Arraignment"?
卡恩先生 你好啊
Mr. Khan, how are you?
我快急疯了
I'm going crazy.
我理解 我也身为人父
I understand. I'm a father myself.
很抱歉闯进来
And I'm sorry to intrude.
法♥院♥许可我们搜查这栋房♥子
This is a court order allowing us to search the house.
查什么啊
For what?
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
卡恩太太 很高兴见到你
Mrs. Khan, nice to see you.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to disturb.
你在那干嘛
were you doing up there?
找衣服洗
Laundry.
我们得把那个也带走
We're going to have to take that one, too.
那个不是纳西尔的
That one is not Nasir's.
那... 那个是纳西尔的
That... That one is Nasir's.
这是我们的 我们还在用
This is ours. We need it.
我们都要带走 抱歉
We need them all, sorry.
罗德里格兹
Rodriguez.
卡恩先生 我是约翰
Mr. Khan, this is John.
你儿子的辩护律师
Your son's attorney.
他的提审将在下午的下一次开庭进行
His arraignment's gonna be at the next session later today.
中心大街100号♥ 一楼2号♥法庭
100 Center Street, Court 2 on the ground floor.
稍等
Hang on a second.
做笔交易你就能得到了
Or you can have it in trade.
跟你讲讲我的事吧 宝琳
Let me tell you something about me, Pauline.
我以一敌十的
I have the strength of ten.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我心纯净
Because my heart is pure.
对 可你的脚丫子不干净
Yeah, just not your feet.
我有个治湿疹的偏方
I know a remedy for that.
没我不知道的偏方了
I've heard them all before.
-谢谢 -有事随时联♥系♥
- Thank you. - Any time.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
你还在听吗
You still there?
因为他们有权力
Because they can.
你再去弄一台新电脑就好
Well, you just have to get a new computer.
稍等一下
Just hang on a second.
你说的偏方是什么
What is it, your remedy?
砍刀
A machete.
你♥他♥妈♥的
This fucking guy over here.
说吧
Yeah.
车上指纹说明他们当时在车里
Prints put them in the cab.
罚单说明出租车当时在案发现场
Parking ticket puts the cab at the scene.
指纹 目击者 疑犯供述 均表明其就在现场
Prints, witnesses, and his own statements put him in the scene.
哈里找到这种半英寸长的刀片
Harry's got the blade to within half an inch,
和他外套口袋里的刀一样 沾有血迹
the same as the knife in his jacket pocket, bloodied.
发生这么多事 都没人打过电♥话♥
And all this without a phone call.
我打了 汉斯 所以我在这里
I called. Hence, I'm here.
今天才打 而不是案发当晚
Today. Not the night of.
我不想让什么刚从约翰·杰伊学院毕业两年的菜鸟
I didn't want some kid two years out of John Jay
纽约大学约翰·杰伊刑事司法学院
来破坏犯罪现场
fucking up my crime scene.
随后我乐意带你们查看现场 可以继续了吗
I'll be happy to lead throughout. May we proceed?
当然
Of course.
他什么样
What's he like?
大学生 没前科 可这是谋杀
College kid, no record, but hey, it's murder.
杀人这种事 也不需要什么经验
You don't have to have done it before to do it.
还有呢
What else?
先不论真假 他是个穆♥斯♥林♥
For what it's worth, he's Muslim.
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族还是...
Nation of Islam or...
真的穆♥斯♥林♥ 他住皇后区 是巴基斯坦人
Real one. As in, from Queens. Pakistani.
我想等到血样结果出来再说
I wanna wait on the blood.
我还想要蒙托克的房♥子呢 别等了 海伦
I want a house in Montauk. Come on, Helen.
你确定是他干的
You sure he did it?
毫无疑问
No question.
你眨眼了
You blinked.
我没眨眼
I did not blink.
丹尼斯 你眨眼了
Dennis, honey, you did.
我已经56小时没合眼
I've been up 56 hours.
那我要怎么输掉官司
So how am I gonna lose it?
你不会输的
You're not.
被念到名字的过来排队
If I call your name, line up.
杰克逊
Jackson.
奥蒂兹·F
Ortiz, F.
奥蒂兹·W
Ortiz, W.
卡恩
Khan.
海塔尔
Hightower.
克鲁兹
Cruz.
威廉姆斯
Williams.
保释金为500元
Bail set at 500.
即是你的八球摩托加100元 公平吧
That's 100 and 8-ball. Sound fair?
吉米 下次 让你的委托人管好他的战斧摩托
Jimmy, next time, tell your client to leave his tomahawk at home.
这次又要让你往哪儿跑
Where'd you have to go for this one?
巴黎
Paris.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
他妈的乔治亚州托科亚
Toccoa fucking Georgia.
下一个
Next.
43562号♥ 纳西尔·卡恩
43562, Nasir Khan.
你们哪个是
Which one of you is him?
你是否放弃阅读权利
You waived the reading of the rights,
但不放弃权利本体
but not the rights themselves.
放弃
Ah. So waived.
你就是卡恩先生
You're Mr. Khan?
是的
Yes, sir.
根据起诉书
Well, according to the complaint,
你被指控持有武器
you're charged with possession of a weapon,
持有致命武器
possession of a weapon for deadly purpose,
拒捕
resisting arrest,
严重性侵
aggravated sexual assault,
以及一级谋杀
and murder in the first degree.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
卡恩先生 法庭就像"危险边缘"[CBS的益智问答游戏节目]
Mr. Khan, this court is kind of like "Jeopardy".
我问什么
I ask a question,
你就要答什么
the answer has to be in the right phrasing.
他是想说"不认罪" 法官大人
He means to say "Not guilty," Your Honor.
你是想说这个吗 卡恩先生
Is that what you mean to say, Mr. Khan?
是的
Yes.
你能说一次吗
Can you say it?
不认罪
Not guilty.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官大人 我们对保释有意见
Your Honor, if we can be heard on bail.
被告人在巴基斯坦家族根基广阔
The defendant has extensive family roots in Pakistan,
鉴于他被指控谋杀罪名
and given the fact he's charged with murder
且证据确凿
based on overwhelming evidence,
面临无期徒刑
and facing a sentence of life,
我们认为他极有可能弃保潜逃 因此请求候审
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表