剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
the Constitution's guarantee of the right to trial by jury.
"人♥权♥法案"包含这一权利
This right is included in our Bill of Rights,
"美国联邦宪法"第六和第七条修改案
and guaranteed by the sixth and seventh amendments
也有相关保障
to the United States Constitution.
马库斯
Yo, Marcus.
那孩子跟你提过史蒂文·迪亚兹吗
Did your boy tell you about Steven Diaz?
谁
Who?
他在法拉盛高中的同学
Schoolmate at Flushing High.
把他从楼梯上推下去
Threw him down a flight of stairs.
差点摔死他
Almost killed him.
不许动[好蠢萌!!!]
Stick 'em up.
看什么呢
What's that?
教委会事件报告
Board of Education incident report
暴♥力♥行为档案
for violent behavior.
咱的乖孩子
Our golden boy.
又撒谎
He lied to us again.
双子塔倒塌[911事件]那时我才五年级
I was in fifth grade when the towers came down.
我不知道自己为什么被打
I didn't understand why I was getting beat up,
为什么弟弟被打
why my little brother was,
为什么父亲在出租车里两次被打
why my dad got jumped in his cab twice.
巴基斯坦人 北非人
Pakistani kids, North African,
各类穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥... 处处像屠宰场
any type of Muslim... It was a slaughterhouse.
你想还击 却只能适得其反
You try to fight back, it only made it worse.
我没和史蒂文·迪亚兹打架
I didn't have a fight with Steve Diaz.
我只是把他推下楼梯
I just shoved him down those stairs.
为什么 做就是做了
Why? Because I just did.
我也想说个所以然 可真说不清
I wish I could tell you something else, but I just did it.
就像...
It was like...
推门后 门会开
like pushing open a door.
所以就推了
You just push it.
知道事后我怎么想吗
You know what I felt after?
为母亲感到难过
Bad for my mom.
她永远不能理解
She never understood it.
至今都不理解
To this day, doesn't.
她一直说
She was just like,
"为什么 纳兹 你为什么推他
"Why, Naz? Why'd you do it?
你不是这样的 我不明白"
This isn't you. I don't understand."
除此之外 我没任何想法
Other than that, I felt nothing.
你看我的眼神和她一样
You look at me like she did.
"为什么 纳兹"
"Why, Naz?"
不 我能理解
No. I understand it.
虽然也不容易理解
It wasn't so easy for me, either.
你懂的
You understand that.
也许是我杀了那姑娘
But maybe I did kill that girl.
你就这么想的
That's what you're thinking.
不
No.
没有
No.
明天是大日子
Big day tomorrow.
女士们 先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
大家好 我是钱德拉·卡珀
hello, I'm Chandra Kapoor,
我为纳西尔·卡恩做辩护
and I'm defending Mr. Nasir Khan.
天呐
Oh, my God.
尼克 来杯威士忌
Nick, Midleton.
-什么事 -准备得如何
- Yeah? - How's it coming along?
还在写呢
I'm working on it.
念给我听听
Read it to me.
没啥好念的
Nothing to read yet.
我过来瞧瞧
I'll come over.
不用 我能行
No, I got it.
开庭陈述备忘录
Look, an opening statement's a memo,
不是"葛底斯堡演说"
not the Gettysburg Address.
葛底斯堡演说: 美国前总统林肯最著名的演说
上台 跟他们说政♥府♥有举证责任
Get up there, tell 'em the burden of proof is on the State,
引用宪法 然后下台
quote the Constitution, get off the stage.
短小精悍最好 大家都很忙
Short and sweet. People have busy lives.
切忌长篇大论
Don't read 'em "War and Peace."
明白
I got it.
天呐
Oh, god.
#一名年轻女子坐上出租车#
A young woman gets in a cab,
#殊不知这是她一生中乘的最后一辆#
little does she know this is the last cab ride she will ever take.
#她坐进去 告诉司机目的地#
She gets in, tells the driver where she wants to go,
#这是我们无比熟悉的过程#
just like we've all done a million times.
#年仅22岁 却离开人世#
She's just 22 years old, and she's dead.
18块5
$18.50.
等我… 马上回来
I'll be... I'll be right back.
谢谢 可我妈给我带衣服了
Thank you, but my mom's bringing me clothes.
可穿那些不适合
Yeah, but they won't be right.
谢谢
Thank you.
葬礼上穿吧
Your funeral.
你肯定不信…
You're not gonna believe this...
别说话 我在写开场白
Don't talk to me. I'm working on my opening.
现在
Now?
看啊
Look.
快看
Look.
我找到个中国人
I went to this Chinese guy.
他给我开了树皮粉或是干鱼粉吃
He gave me some kind of tree bark or fish powder.
鬼知道是他妈啥药
I don't know what the fuck it was,
不过真是…
but it just...
你♥他♥妈♥穿的什么
What the hell is this?
跟"西区故事"里的群演似的
You look like an extra from "West Side Story."
谢丽尔 帮他把手铐取了
Cheryl, get those cuffs off him.
我替他打理一下
Give him to me for a minute.
谢谢 脱吧
Thanks. Let's go.
-什么 -别啰嗦 快脱
- What? - Come on. Take it off.
-衬衫脱掉 -开什么玩笑
-Take it off. Your shirt. -What? You kidding me?
没开玩笑 这衣服不对
I'm not kidding. It doesn't look good.
你不能在法庭上穿贵族蓝
You can't wear royal blue in a courtroom, okay?
你是被告 就得穿白衬衫
You gotta wear a white shirt. The defendant wears a white shirt.
这不是白的
That's not a white shirt.
比你那件白 换上
Well, it's whiter than yours. Come on.
以前帮人换过 这颜色不对
I've done this before. It's the wrong color.
陪审团进来了
The jury, they're coming in.
没关系 他们搞不清咋回事的
That's all right. They don't know what's going on.
放松 他们不认识你
Just relax. They don't know who you are.
俩爷们而已
Just two guys.
-放松 -好的
-Relax. Okay.
-但这样挺傻♥逼♥的 -一点也不
- But it looks stupid. - It doesn't look stupid.
好吗
Okay?
你穿着很合身
The shirt you have on looks good.
全体起立
All rise.
快点 拜托
Let's go. Come on.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everybody.
请坐
Have a seat.
早上好 各位陪审员
Good morning, jurors.
我是海伦·威斯
My name is Helen Weiss.
为纽约地检工作
I work for the District Attorney of New York.
但我的真正雇主 也是我出席的原因
But my real employer, as I come before you today,
是一位躺在圣雷蒙公墓里的
is a young woman who lies in a grave
年轻女孩
at St. Raymond's Cemetery.
我的职责 是向你们讲述
It's my job for her to speak to you,
带你们经历她人生最后的绝望之旅
to take you on a tour of her final, desperate hours.
你们会见证她与被告经过的每一处
On it you will visit every stop she visited with the defendant
他那冰冷 充满阴谋的旅程
on his cold, calculating itinerary that night,
始于皇后区一辆被盗的车
which started with a stolen car in Queens,
以一位年轻女性的死亡告终
and ended with a young woman
她在自己床上被人乱刀捅死
brutally stabbed to death in her bed.
踏上这次旅程之前
Before I take you on this tour through hell,
必须提醒各位
a word to the wise.
不要被卡恩先生的堂堂衣冠
Be not distracted by Mr. Khan's benign appearance
与和善相貌所迷惑
as he sits here with us in his dress shirt and tie,
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表