剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
#市长和警♥察♥局长会见了#
The mayor and police commissioner met with
#艾可维伊♥斯♥兰♥中心宗教领袖和社区领导#
religious and community leaders at the Al-Khoei Islamic Center.
#伊♥斯♥兰♥中心是周日晚被燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击的五处之一#
The Islamic Center was one of five places firebombed Sunday night.
#目前警方正盘问牙买♥♥加皇后区的一名40岁男子#
So far, the police are questioning a 40-year-old Jamaica, Queens man.
牙买♥♥加皇后区: 皇后区的一个中产阶级区
#他被逮捕时#
He was taken into custody as
#正走向一辆弗吉尼亚州车牌的车#
he walked to a car with Virginia license plates.
#警方表示他符合所有特征...#
The police say he fit the description...
没错
Yeah.
当你参加庭审时 对 就像...
You know, and, when you go to trial, right, it's like...
量子物理学 懂我的意思吗
it's kind of like quantum physics. You know what I mean?
时空皆由你掌控
You're controlling time and space.
如有混乱无序的事发生...
Something that happened out of sequence...
你要想方设法实时纠正
You're trying to make it happen in real time,
给出适当的分♥析♥
give it a certain kind of analysis.
-你抓罪犯进监狱吗 -不是
- So you put criminals in jail? - No.
其实 我所做的恰恰相反
In fact, I, kind of do the opposite.
我得尽量还他们自♥由♥
I try to keep them out of jail.
比如 你哥哥或表哥被捕入狱
Let's say your brother or your cousin gets arrested
只因长相酷似某个抢劫犯 可他是无辜的
because he looks like someone who robbed a store, but it wasn't him.
万一就是他呢
Well, what if it was him?
他仍然有权得到最好的辩护
He's still entitled to the best defense he can get.
你就干这个
And that's you?
我爸是抓犯人的 他是副警监
My dad actually puts them away. He's a deputy inspector.
我爸也是
So was mine.
可想而知 他对我有多失望
You can imagine how disappointed he was in me.
你会为希♥特♥勒♥辩护吗
Would you defend Hitler?
理论上说 作为法务人员 这是我的职责
In theory, it'd be my duty as an officer of the court.
他杀了我的曾祖父
He killed my great-grandparents.
你想讲几句吗
You want to jump in here anytime soon?
不用 讲得很好
No. This is great.
好
Great.
继续 希♥特♥勒♥
Yeah, Hitler.
刚才太失礼了
It was just disrespectful.
你怎么工作日过来 不该在挣钱吗
You came in on a workday. You could've been making money.
-没啥大不了 孩子嘛 -他们是垃圾
- It's no big deal. They're just kids. - They're assholes.
好吧...
Well...
不过 你不该穿凉鞋来
You could've worn shoes, though.
恐怕以后只能穿它了
I'm afraid those days are gone.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
进来吧
Here. Come on.
她不想接这案子了
She's withdrawn from the case.
所以转给我 而且她不希望
She's assigned it to me and doesn't want anybody
公♥司♥里任何人插手
from the firm spending time on it,
所以我想找外援求助
so I'm looking outside it for some help.
五万
Fifty grand.
我最多给你两万
I'm authorized to spend no more than 20.
那就没的谈 一上法庭...
Then it's not gonna work. It goes to trial, it's...
至少两三个月 这钱根本不够
two, three months of my life. It's not enough.
你去年年薪六万 每月固定加薪两百五
Last year, you billed for 60 grand, basically in $250 increments,
到手只有55%
45 percent of which is uncollected.
那是一年的钱 这可是一两个月的
That was for the year. This is for a month or two.
再合理不过了
It's more than fair.
我说是两三个月 不是一两个月
Two or three months, I said, not one or two.
钱从哪儿来
And where's the money coming from?
他父母肯定出不起
I'm sure his parents don't have it.
他们会出的
They'll have to get it.
求人 借钱 坑蒙拐骗
Beg, borrow, steal, whatever.
-骗谁 -我们冒的险
- From who? - The risk we take.
不 是你冒的险
No. The risk you take,
除非你给我全款
because the only way I'll do this is
不然我不干
if you pay me directly and in full.
你跟他们有啥纠葛 我管不着
What you get from them or don't get from them is your problem.
我只要钱 你能给我吗
I'm paid. Are you authorized to do that?
如果我给 两万行吗
If I am, you'll do it for 20?
三万五
Thirty-five.
-两万五 -三万
- Twenty-five. - Thirty.
成交
Okay.
写下来
In writing.
没问题
Okay.
指纹 血液 精♥液♥ 目击者
Prints, blood, semen, witnesses.
我们证据确凿 他们却一无所有
So we have everything and they have nothing.
毫无胜算的话 你会怎么做
What do you do when you have nothing?
抗辩
Plea.
他们有过机会 可没利用好
They had their chance and didn't.
证明精神失常
Go for insanity.
我可不会 他们也不会
I wouldn't, neither will they.
找出别的嫌疑人
Blame someone else.
有几个人会把刀揣口袋里
Someone else had that knife in their pocket?
证明是正当防卫
Some violation of his rights.
不可能的
There were none.
如果是我 我会抓住一点 毒品
If it were me, I'd focus on one thing, the drugs.
她诱使他吸毒 他就不用负责
She drugged him. He's not responsible.
无意冒犯 可无法确认谁诱使谁吸毒
That's no defense. They don't know who gave who what.
他们会查清的
They'll try to find out.
-什么是氯♥胺♥酮♥[K粉/有麻醉效果] -干嘛
- What's ketamine? - Why?
他兜里药瓶装的就是这个
It's what was in the vial he had in his pocket.
麻醉医师给马做手术时用的药
It's an anesthetic vets use on horses when they do surgery.
干嘛随身带着
Why would anybody take that?
和迈克尔·杰克逊随身带异丙酚[镇静剂]一样
Why would Michael Jackson take propofol? Same reason.
帮助安眠吗
He took it to sleep, didn't he?
有那作用
Well, it worked for that.
服用氯♥胺♥酮♥是因为...
You take ketamine because...
在你晕倒前
before it knocks you out,
你会感觉... 会想...
you, you get a feeling, like... like...
想干一炮... 我...
like you just want to fuck... I...
我...不知道怎么解释了 钱德拉
I don't... I don't know how to say this to you, Chandra.
壮♥阳♥药♥吗
An aphrodisiac?
没错 委婉的说法
There you go. That's the polite word for it.
然后呢 让人晕过去吗
Then it, what, knocks you out?
对 跟马一样 除非混着可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, like the horse, unless you mix it with coke,
或甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥[冰♥毒♥] 药效会减弱
meth, whatever, take the edge off, so to speak.
我们得证明药是她的
We need to show it was hers,
是她给他的 以及药是哪儿弄到的
she gave it to him, and where she got it.
你怎么这么了解毒品
How do you know all this drug stuff?
我可是律师
I'm a lawyer.
听说你要辞职
I heard you're putting in your papers.
三十三年 够久了
Thirty-three years. Enough is enough.
以后打算怎么办
What are you gonna do with yourself?
不如说我做不了什么
Easier to say what I'm not gonna do.
没更多时间陪家人 或是开酒吧
I'm not gonna spend more time with the family or open a bar
也别法搬去佛罗里达申请商业钓鱼执照
or move to Florida and get a commercial fishing license.
还有吗 比如高尔夫
So, what's left? Golf.
咱们换个话题吧
Can we talk about something else?
把那孩子当晚的行踪
Lock in the kid's night for me,
从头到尾
from point A to point B,
从他离家到被捕 全给我搞清楚
from when he left his house to when he was picked up.
好吧
Fine.
-还好吗 -凑合
- How are you? - Fine.
-要咖啡吗 -不要
- Coffee? - No.
我们真得把车要回来了
We really need our cab back.
-我知道 -那你会去咯
- I know. - Then you'll do it?
-去干嘛 -像那人说的正式起诉
- Do what? - File charges like the man said.
什么 不
What? No.
那我们怎么办
Then what do we do?
萨利姆 他面临终身监禁
Salim, he is facing life in prison.
多个两三年又怎样 我会替你起诉的
What's a couple more years? I'd do it for you.
不 没门
No, you wouldn't.
我们是出于尊重才先问你
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表