剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
你知道它在哪儿吗
Any idea where it is?
-这你要问他 -问谁
- You'd have to ask him. - Who?
被告 我把吸入器给他了
The defendant. I gave it to him.
他用它做了什么 我不知道
What he did with it, I wouldn't know.
不好意思 你把它给了...
I'm sorry, you gave it...
对 要我再说一遍吗
Yeah. Should I say it again?
我有点不明白
I'm trying to understand this.
你是说你从犯罪现场拿走呼吸器
You're saying you took it from the crime scene,
-然后把它给了他吗 -没错
- and gave it to him? - That's right.
为什么
Why?
因为他需要
Because he needed it.
他当时很痛苦 呼吸困难
He was distressed. He was having trouble breathing.
所以 他的哮喘发生时
So, instead of taking him to the hospital,
你本该带他去医院
which is how it's supposed
而你没有
to work when something like that happens,
反而拿走了犯罪现场的证据
you removed evidence from the crime scene?
没错
Yes, I did.
因为已经把它拍照登记了
Because it had been photographed and logged,
所以这样做没什么问题
so there was no reason not to.
但你破坏了证据链
Other than it runs counter to standard police rules and practices
而且这样做违背了标准警署条例 非常不专业
regarding chain of evidence and is grossly unprofessional?
鉴于你33年的从业经历 你一定清楚这个
Which, with 33 years experience, you would certainly know.
他当时很痛苦
He was suffering.
我只想减轻他的痛苦 我的错
My apologies for trying to lessen his suffering.
所以你就这么做了
That's why you did it?
并不是因为它与案件不符
Not because it didn't fit?
我真的不懂你什么意思
I really don't know what that means.
"若手套不匹配 嫌疑人必须无罪释放"
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."
吸入器与我们所想的
An inhaler doesn't fit how we picture
丧心病狂的凶手在喘乐宁被打掉的情况下
a crazed killer trying to stab someone 22 times
依然捅了某人22刀的画面不符
between hits off his Ventolin.
不 不是因为这个
No. That's not why.
我告诉你原因了
I told you why.
我不是说你有意为之
I'm not saying you consciously thought about it.
我在想 或许你是下意识为之
I'm wondering if maybe it was subconscious,
或许最初你对他的罪行有过怀疑
if you were having doubts about his guilt from the beginning.
下意识
Subconscious?
好吧 如果我能说出我下意识的思维过程
Well, if one could describe what goes on in their sub-conscious mind,
就不叫下意识了吧
it wouldn't be sub-conscious, would it?
所以 大概无从得知了
So, I guess there's no way for us to know.
除非弗洛伊德在等待你的传唤
Unless you got Freud out there waiting to be called.
弗洛伊德 著名心理分♥析♥学家
威斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss.
我问完了
I have no questions.
嘿 他来了
Hey! Here he is!
现在该怎么办
What I'm gonna do now?
全搞砸了
Shit is all fucked up now.
本来已经渐入佳境
Shit was going good, too.
他他妈是想干嘛
What the fuck he do that for?
他什么都不用管 坐着就行了
He ain't had to do nothing but sit there?
你和他妈把活全包了
You and his moms did everything.
我没你了解他 我不知道
I didn't know him any better than you. I don't know.
好戏又要上演了
There goes the party train.
"下班" 像你平时那样
"Off-duty." Like you are most of the time.
就这么多 开玩笑的
That's it. Ah, just kidding!
我们给你... 给你准备了别的东西
Hey, we got you... We got you something else.
走起
Here we go!
你有话跟我说吗
You got something you wanna tell me?
关于皮蒂的
About Petey?
有
Yeah.
干杯
Yeah!
我唯一欣慰的就是
The only pleasure I have
知道你们这些小丑
is knowing how much of a pound of flesh
会为自己的决定
both of you clowns have had to pay
付出多沉痛的代价...
for your decisions...
嘿 我要一个新的
Yo, I need a new one.
操
Fuck!
派人来附岗 快派人来附岗
Send a squad to the annex! Squad to the annex!
立刻派人过来
Send a squad now!
怎么这么久
What's taking you so long?!
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表