剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know what they have and what they don't have,
但如果他们手里证据 他这会儿已经被起诉了
but if they had what they needed, he'd be charged by now,
但目前并没有
and he hasn't been.
除了持有刀具这条
Other than possession of the knife.
他们可以因此关押他
They can hold him on that.
但这是好事 这说明他们不确定其他案情
But this is good. It means they're not sure about the rest.
无论怎样 你们在这儿干等也帮不上忙
In any case, there's nothing you can do sitting here waiting.
你们应该回家
You should go home.
情况有变的话 我会及时通知你们
I'll let you know the minute something changes.
明白我说的意思吗
You understand what I just said?
-是的 -明白
- Yeah. - Yes.
当然
Of course.
可他没犯罪
But he didn't do this.
当然没有
Of course he didn't.
我...
I...
会联♥系♥你们
will call you.
跟你说了不要跟任何人说
I told you not to talk to anybody.
没有 我只和我父母说了
I didn't, only to my parents.
"任何人"都不行
I said anybody.
你跟他们说的时候 知道谁在监听吗
While you were talking to them, you know who was listening in,
他有这个职权 但我俩说话时他就不能听
which he can do legally, just not with me and you?
博克斯
Box.
我... 我什么都没说
I... I didn't say anything.
你肯定说了 你都和他们谈话了 你说了
Sure you did. You had a conversation. You conversed.
而我直到开庭前
And I won't know exactly
都没法知道你刚才到底说了什么
what you said until it shows up in court.
我... 我就说我没杀人
I... I said I didn't do it.
实话实说到底有什么不对的
I don't understand how the truth can hurt me.
又来 老天啊
Again with this. Christ!
行 纳兹 你去当陪审团吧
Okay, Naz, you're the jury.
自己给自己辩护
Run the truth by yourself.
这姑娘谁杀的
Who killed this girl?
有别人吗
Someone else?
还是某个身沾血迹 指纹到处都是
Or the guy with blood on him, his fingerprints on everything,
还藏了凶器在衣兜里的家伙
and the murder weapon in his pocket?
真♥相♥帮不到你
The truth can go to hell
因为屁用都没有
because it doesn't help you.
如果不马上清除掉这种想法
And if you can't get that through your head, right now,
你的半辈子就别想要了
you can forget about the rest of your life.
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think I did it.
我什么都不觉得
I don't think anything.
卡恩 什么来头 阿♥拉♥伯人吗
Khan? What is that, Arabic?
巴基斯坦人
Pakistani.
-他说什么了 -说不是他干的
- What is he saying? - He didn't do it.
-干什么 -就是这意思
- Do what? - Exactly.
给地方检察官打电♥话♥了吗 你得抓紧
You call the DA yet? You're gonna have to soon.
我会打的
And I will.
那 这个... 算板上钉钉了吗
Well, this is a... This is a lock?
指纹 凶器 目击证人 一应俱全
Prints, weapons, witnesses. We got it all.
-不过... -我知道
- Nonetheless... - I know.
只等认罪就能判他死刑
A confession would be deadly.
有救护车在鸣笛呢 约翰
It's an ambulance siren, John.
你要是快点 估计还能赶上
If you hurry, you could probably catch it.
卢卡斯 网瘾症的调查做得如何啊
How'd it work out with that IAD investigation, Lucas?
你还配枪吗
You still carrying a gun?
谁批准你喝这里的咖啡了
Anybody say you could drink our coffee?
因为这个看我不爽
Is that what this is?
那阿♥拉♥伯小子怎么样了
Hey, how's it going with that Arab kid?
你确定他对你来说够卑微吗
You sure he's lowlife enough for you?
雷蒙德 哪天你有时间
You know, Raymond, someday when you got the time,
我想让你教我
I'd love you to teach me
你对付奥特加小子的锁喉大♥法♥
that choke hold you used on the Ortega kid.
你愿意的话 我现在可以教你
I can show you now if you want.
咱们出去练
We can go outside.
你父母都是好人
Your parents are nice people.
我会想办法
I'm gonna try and expedite,
尽快把出租车还给你父亲
get that cab back to your father as soon as possible.
我知道这有多重要
I know how important that is.
大家都是工薪阶层
We're both working men.
你律师是不是叫你不要再跟我讲话
Your lawyer tell you not to talk to me anymore?
闲聊都不行吗
Not even casually?
他有问你这件事的细节吗
He ask you how it happened?
没问
He didn't?
我怎么一点都不惊讶
It doesn't surprise me.
因为这对他 或他的工作
Makes no difference to him,
没有任何影响
or to his job.
你就是他的工作 纳兹 别再傻了
And you are a job to him, Naz, make no mistake.
他用你赚钱
He's gonna make money off this,
赚你父母的钱
your parents' money.
这事拖得越久 他赚得越多
The longer it takes, the more he makes.
你父母根本承担不起吧
They can't afford that, can they?
知道他现在在哪儿吗
You know where he is right now?
在楼下和警探喝咖啡
Downstairs drinking coffee with the detectives,
边喝边互黑
breaking each others' balls.
事实就是
Because the fact is,
刑事司法系统是潭深水
it's a big club, the criminal justice system.
我们都心知肚明 彼此谁也离不开谁
We can't exist without each other, and we know it.
但我不是其中一份子
But I'm not a member of that club.
我不喜欢双重生活
I don't like the idea of a double life.
我的工作就是寻找真♥相♥
My job is to get to the truth.
所以我也不太懂自己为什么
So I don't see why I should socialize
要和妨碍我工作的人交朋友
with anyone trying to stop me from doing that.
这就是我上来陪你...
That's why I'm up here with you...
而没在楼下跟他喝咖啡的原因
instead of drinking coffee down there with him.
你这样是不可以的吧
You shouldn't be doing this, should you?
-怎样 -趁他不在跟我讲话
- What? - Talking to me without him here.
纳兹 我真的很热爱我的工作
You know, I really love what I do, Naz.
但有时候我也很困惑
But every once in a while, I get frustrated.
虽然我非常遵守规则
I abide by the rules, though, I do.
没错
So, yeah,
只要你不想 确实不必...
that's right. You don't have to talk to me...
告诉我任何事
unless you want to.
你知道吗...
You know...
这是我许久以来遇到的
this is the most open-and-shut case I have had
最一目了然的案子
in a very long time.
所有证据都指向你
Everything is pointing to you.
但我总有点不明白
But there's something I'm just not getting.
我感觉很纠结的一点 因为...
Something I am struggling with here because...
我所看到的人
what I see before me is
是个好孩子 来自善良 勤劳的家庭
a nice kid from a good, hardworking family,
热爱父母双亲...
loving mother and father...
只是不巧遭遇了他生活中最糟的一天
on what has got to be the worst day of his life.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我漏掉了什么吗 纳西尔
What am I not seeing, Nasir?
帮我解释一下我不明白的地方
Explain to me what I'm not understanding.
在别人看来就是我杀了她 我了解
It looks like I killed her, I know that.
对 貌似如此
Yeah, that's how it looks.
不过并没有这么简单 对不对
But it's not that simple, is it?
因为我们都知道不是你干的
Because we both know this isn't you.
你昨晚根本没起过床
You didn't get out of bed yesterday
不会跟自己说 "我今晚要杀个人"
saying to yourself, "I'm gonna murder someone tonight."
你想的只是"我要通过经济学考试
What you were thinking was "I hope I pass the economics test.
希望妈妈不要为这个那个事烦我"
I hope my mother gets off my back for this, that, the other."
结果后来出事了
And things just got out of hand.
做♥爱♥ 吸毒 酗酒
Sex, drugs, alcohol.
无名女孩 并非你本意 但还是跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥
Some girl. You didn't mean to do it, things happen.
别说了
Please stop.
要是我说错了 就指出来
If I'm off, tell me how I'm off.
帮我也是帮你自己 纳兹 过了这村就没这店了
Help me, help you, Naz. We'll never get another chance.
有经验的警探都知道这一点
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表