剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
That's one of the drawers of the bar cabinet
其中一个抽屉
on the parlor level of the brownstone.
里面有开瓶器 胡桃钳
And we can see that its contents are a corkscrew, a nutcracker,
一些鸡尾酒餐巾 调酒棒 和两把刀
some cocktail napkins, some swizzle sticks, and two knives.
看起来很像这把
They look similar to this one.
不止是像 是完全一样
They're more than similar. They're identical.
来自同一套装
They're all part of the same set.
失踪的那把也是
As is the missing one.
抱歉… 失踪的什么
The... Excuse me. The what?
这种刀以一套四把出♥售♥
These knives are sold in sets of four.
没有其他组合
You can't buy them any other way.
有一把不见了
One is missing.
会不会在房♥里其他地方
Couldn't it be somewhere else in the house?
不会 我都找过了 没有
No, I checked everywhere. It's not there.
如果失踪的刀在那儿
If this missing knife was there,
理论上说 会在被害人身上留下和这把刀一样的伤口
presumably, it could cause the same wounds to the victim as this one?
当然
Oh, of course.
卡茨博士 你是否同意验尸官所说
Dr. Katz, would you agree with the medical examiner
这个伤口是反抗所致
this was a defensive wound?
不 因为这不是
No, because it isn't.
这个伤口是在案发前
That wound was made before the attack
被告和受害人玩的一个游戏造成的
when the defendant and the victim were playing a game.
-游戏 -就像这样…
- A game? - You know, like...
劳烦了
Please.
"糊涂戳"
Mumblety-peg?
不知道 是叫这个吗
I don't know. Is that what it's called?
好吧
Uh, okay.
好 我不玩这游戏
Okay, but I mean, I don't play that game.
我是说 谁会玩呢 但如果要玩
I mean, who does? But if you did,
难道不会把手这么放吗
wouldn't you put your hand this way?
手背朝上
Palm down.
不一定
Not necessarily.
要我说 这样更自然
It seems more natural, if you ask me,
如果这游戏还有不奇怪的地方
if anything about this game could be natural.
她这样更自然
It was natural for her this way.
而且她玩过这游戏
And she had played that game before.
在切斯特医生自己拍的照片里能看见
You can see the scars in Dr. Chester's own photographs,
在她手上和身上的其它伤疤
on her hands and elsewhere on her body.
自残所致
Self-inflicted wounds.
为什么要这么做呢
Why would anyone do that?
在深陷不安的人群里 这并不少见
Everyone knows it's not uncommon among troubled people.
好的 但为什么你如此确信这个伤口
Okay, but still, how can you be certain this particular wound
不是在卧室造成的呢
happened somewhere other than the bedroom?
因为茶几上的凿痕里
Because of her skin cells
有她的皮下细胞
in one of the gouges of the coffee table.
真的吗 是在犯罪现场调查组的报告里看到的吗
Really? You saw that in the crime scene unit's report?
不 他们没注意
No. They didn't notice,
至少没记录下那些细胞
or at least they didn't note these skin cells,
但确实是在桌上
but they're in the table.
所以 如果这个伤口是游戏造成
So, if this is how this wound occurred during this game,
也就解释了 为什么被害人的血会在这把刀上
that could explain how the victim's blood came to be on this knife?
是的
Yes.
这是地下室
This is the basement level.
没错
Correct.
-这是哪里 -前门
- What's this? - The front gate.
它是半掩着的
I notice it's ajar.
因为关不上 坏了很多年
It's ajar because it doesn't close. It hasn't for years.
门闩上的锈可以证明
The rust on the latch shows that.
这个呢
And this?
地下室前门 能关上
The front basement door, which does close,
根据现场警探的记录 当时并未上锁
but the crime scene detectives noted that it was unlocked,
花♥园♥那面二楼的窗户也没锁
as was a second-story window on the garden side.
那是否可能有人...
Would it be possible for someone...
比如 闯入者... 攀上这个窗户
Say, an intruder... To get to that window, though,
尽管是花♥园♥以上的二楼
being a level up from the garden?
是 那里正好有棵树
Yes, there's a tree right there.
这棵
This tree?
好的
Okay.
你怎么知道爬得上去
But how do you know it's scalable?
因为我试了 而且我已经奔七了
Because I scaled it, easily, and I'm pushing 70.
看起来不像
You don't look it.
有时能感觉到
I feel it sometimes.
爬树上二楼窗户的时候
While you were scaling this tree to the second-floor window,
能看见地下室的厨房♥吗
could you see the basement-level kitchen?
不能
No.
要是从关不上的那道门走
What if you came through the gate that won't close
或是从没锁的地下室前门上楼呢
and door that was unlocked and went up the staircase?
既然处于同一层
You could see someone in the kitchen then, I imagine,
应该能看见厨房♥里的人吧
since they're on the same level.
不 我特意照了相
No. I took a picture of this.
这是从楼梯角度看见的厨房♥
That shows what you see of the kitchen from the staircase.
什么厨房♥
What kitchen?
没错 根本看不见
Exactly. What kitchen?
谢谢你 卡茨博士
Thank you, Dr. Katz.
该你了 威斯夫人
Your witness, Mrs. Weiss.
卡茨博士
Dr. Katz,
见到你不胜荣幸
it's a pleasure to meet you.
你也是
And you.
我吗 好吧 谢谢
Me? Okay, thank you.
但我不像你那么出名
But I'm not famous like you are.
我不出名 没哪个病理学家出名的
I'm not famous. No pathologist is famous.
可能在某些学术圈里还有点名气
Maybe I'm known in certain professional circles,
但也仅此而已
but that's about it.
你走在街上没人认出你吗
No one recognizes you on the street?
认出来也是因为见过我某本书封底的照片吧
If they do, maybe they saw my picture on the back of one of my books.
或在电视上
Or on TV?
毕竟你高调作证过很多次
Since you've testified in a lot of high-profile,
有时还上电视
sometimes televised trials.
但就病理学而言 名气并不重要 对吧
But in pathology, fame plays no part, does it?
不管你是像切斯特医生一样的
Whether you're a New York City medical examiner
纽约法医
like Dr. Chester,
走在街上没人认得出
who no one recognizes on the street,
还是辛普森杀妻案的专家证人
or an expert witness for O.J. Simpson.
反对
Objection.
反对什么
To what?
我这是赞扬
It's a compliment.
驳回
Overruled.
就算切斯特医生是个优秀的病理学家
Is Dr. Chester, unknown as he may be to the public,
也会默默无闻吗
a good pathologist?
既然我宣誓了 我只能说 无可奉告
Since I'm under oath, I'd have to say, not in my opinion.
你不同意他
You disagree with him?
不光是受害人手上的伤
Not only about the victim's hand wound,
还包括...
but also...
他对被告人手上
what he said about this knife wound
这处刀伤的看法
on the defendant's hand?
我确实不同意 因为他的手不是
I do. Because it's not a knife wound caused
从刀柄滑到刀刃上被割伤的
by his hand slipping from the handle onto the blade.
这是被打碎的门框玻璃划伤的
It was cut on a piece of glass from the broken door pane.
这么说 他根本是在胡说八道
So, he doesn't know what he's talking about?
我不想说得这么直白
I'd like to find a nicer way to put it.
那这么说如何
How about like this.
"切斯特医生是当代
"Dr. Chester is a modern day giant
法医病理学领域的巨匠
in the field of forensic pathology.
我们需要审慎稳妥才可能获得他的智慧
We'd all be well-advised to try to emulate his wisdom
和科学的精准"
and scientific exactitude."
知道这是谁说的吗
You know who said that?
我
Me.
-在哪说的 -一次庆功宴上
- Where? - A testimonial dinner.
你的赞扬听起来好真诚
Your praise sounds so sincere.
这点不否认吧
Are you saying it wasn't?
如果要你对某人说两句
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表