剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
Twelve stitches.
脸上开花
In his face.
谢谢
Thank you.
威斯夫人
Mrs. Weiss.
地检这边没问题了 法官大人
The State rests, Your Honor.
就这样 很好 加油
There you go. That's good. Come on.
你能行吗
You okay?
能
Yeah.
确定吗
You sure?
不 不行了
No, no, no.
不行 拿起来吧 快拿着
No, just take it. Just take it.
你想干什么
Where you going?
搞什...
What...
搞什么...
What the...
你以为你能隐身吗
You think you're invisible?
隐形人
The invisible man?
你跟我同事 朋友 前任都谈过
You talk to my coworkers, my friends, my ex,
你以为我不知道吗
and you don't think I'll find out about it?
别闹 你把这个拿开
Seriously, get this off of me.
我要不要也该跟你前妻聊两句
Maybe I should have a little talk with your ex-wife?
或者你儿子
Or your son?
在他那狗屁学校里
At that artsy-fartsy school of his.
妈的
Oh, shit.
操
Fuck.
#它们是优秀的泳者#
They are strong swimmers,
#能横渡五英里宽的水域#
able to cross rivers five miles wide.
#河流给这只虎提供了洗澡#
The river offers this tiger a place to bathe,
#打猎 或是捕鱼的地方...#
hunt, or rather, fish...
你和她聊了
You talk to her?
没有
No.
#不像大多数猫科动物 老虎在水中很自在#
Unlike most cats, tigers are comfortable in water.
#这头尤其是#
This tiger clearly is.
#这条河...#
The river is...
看到那个没
You see that, right?
它在录像 到时会用做呈堂证供
That's recording us, and it will be used in court.
你觉得案情会怎么发展
How do you think that's gonna come off?
"她很好 我喜欢她 可我还是杀了她"
"She was nice, I liked her, but I killed her anyway."
警长 为什么你这么快就肯定
Detective, what made you so sure so quickly
纳西尔·卡恩就是你要找的人
Nasir Khan was your man?
铁证如山
The mountain of evidence.
那你又何必审他呢
So why bother questioning him?
有时嫌疑人只是想认罪
Sometimes a suspect wants nothing more than to confess.
-他认罪了吗 -没
- Did he? - No.
所以 你离开会见室后就起诉他了吗
So, that's when you charged him, when you left the interview room?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
有时嫌疑人需要花点时间想清楚
Sometimes the suspect needs time to think things through.
所以你就给了他时间 而他就坐在大厅
So, you gave him some time, and he's sitting in the squad room pen,
等着被调去市区
awaiting transfer downtown.
他是那时认的罪吗
That's when he confessed?
如果他认了 我们就会在这了
If he had, we wouldn't be here.
那 在逮捕他之后
So, after the arrest, you gave
你给了他机会认罪 但他没认
him the opportunity to confess and he didn't.
12小时后 你又给了他机会考虑
Then 12 hours later, after you gave him the opportunity to think about it,
他还是没认罪
he didn't confess.
后来地检察官给他机会接受15年有期徒刑
Then when the DA gave him the opportunity to accept just 15 years
而不是无期徒刑的时候
instead of a possible life sentence,
他依然没认罪
he didn't confess.
不知道 但我觉得15年已经很好了
I don't know, 15 years sounds like a pretty good deal to me,
毕竟铁证如山 不是吗
what with a mountain of evidence, don't you?
我更相信证据 而不是认罪
I'll take evidence over a confession
什么时候都是
any day of the week.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Detective.
你好呀
How you doing?
真乖
Yeah.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
快走 赶紧走
Come on, let's go. Come on.
好了 行了
All right, okay.
你在这儿待着
You stay in there.
好吧
All right.
你知道吗 我在想
You know, I was thinking,
既然你治湿疹这么厉害
since you were so right on the money with my eczema,
能不能也治治我的哮喘
maybe you have something for my asthma?
把你的猫扔了
Get rid of your cat.
比如啥根啊 鱼油啊
Maybe some kind of root or fish oil,
要么试试别的
or something I could try?
把你的猫扔了
Get rid of your cat.
我不想把猫扔了
I don't want to get rid of my cat.
卡特勒先生
Mr. Cutler,
你是做什么工作的
what do you do for a living?
服务员
I'm a waiter.
有其他收入来源吗
Any other sources of income?
我偶尔...
Occasionally I, uh...
帮朋友拿点东西
acquire things for friends.
你偶尔帮他们拿的东西
Would these occasional acquisitions
包括药物吗
include pharmaceuticals?
偶尔
Occasionally.
被告人是你朋友吗
Is the defendant one of your friends?
不是
No.
安德莉亚呢
What about Andrea?
是
Yes.
她10月24日有没有去找你
Did she visit you on October 24th
拿过什么东西
wanting to acquire something?
0.25克K和六颗摇♥头♥丸♥
A quarter-gram of K and six Mollies.
就是氯♥胺♥酮♥[K粉]和摇♥头♥丸♥对吗
K, ketamine? Mollies, ecstasy?
是的
Yeah.
那你... 我不是说"卖♥♥"...
And did you... I won't say, "Sell"...
-你给她了吗 -给了
- Provide them to her? - Yeah.
氯♥胺♥酮♥是用这种东西装的吗
Something like this for the ketamine?
是吧
Could have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
每天我坐在那 看着你为我争取
I sit there every day. I watch you fight for me.
我在想 "她为什么要帮我"
I think, "Why is she doing this?"
我是说 你又不是为了钱 因为你没拿报酬
I mean, it's not for the money 'cause you're not getting paid,
拿到的肯定也不多
I'm sure, at least not much.
工作职责
It's my job.
也是你的权力
And it's your right.
就这些
Is that all?
是的
Yeah.
我爸是唯一相信我的人
My dad's the only person in the world who believes me.
你妈妈也是
Your mother does too.
不
No.
我 相信你
Well... I do.
操
Fuck.
警官
Officer.
谢谢
Thank you.
给"法律与秩序"做的
This for "Law & Order"?
什么
What?
这是为"法律与秩序"做的吗
Is this for "Law & Order"?
我常给他们做类似的道具
I do a lot of props like this for them.
是 是 "法律与秩序"
Yeah, yeah, "Law & Order."
干嘛
Yeah?
我在打印店
I'm at the copy place.
享受高价律师的疯狂生活
Living the vida loca of a high-priced attorney.
正在等
I'm waiting for them.
-我在打印了 -他在打印
-I'm doing them. -He's doing them.
好吗 行
Okay? All right.
行 再见
All right. Bye.
搞不懂 制片助理通常是年轻人
I don't know. Production assistants are usually younger than you.
卡茨博士 请告诉我们照片里的是什么
Can you tell us, Dr. Katz, what this photograph is?
死者住处客厅里酒橱的
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表