剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
求你 让我走 我...
Please, let go, I...
不要啊 我没杀人
No, no, I didn't do it!
我没... 我没杀她
I didn't... I didn't do it!
伸出手来 趴下
Give me your arm! Get on the ground!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
手伸出来
Give me your arm!
在这之前 去警局的路上 他在巡逻车里
Before this, in your patrol car on the way to the precinct,
有没有什么反应
what was his demeanor?
相当安静
Quiet, mostly.
一声没吭吗
Not a peep?
不 他说了一句话
No, he did say one thing.
说了什么
What did he say?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
"她死了吗"
"Is she dead?"
你怎么跟他说的
What did you make of that?
什么也没说 我以为他是目击证人
Nothing at the time 'cause I thought he was a witness.
后来威金斯警官从他兜里拿出那把刀
Then Officer Wiggins pulled the knife out of his pocket.
谢谢
Thank you.
该你了
Your witness.
"她死了吗"
"Is she dead?"
你觉得这像是一个
Does that sound to you like something
刚杀过人的凶手
somebody would say to a police officer
会对警♥察♥说的话吗
if he'd just committed a murder?
说不准
I don't know.
我还抓过一个强♥奸♥犯
I once collared a rape suspect
说要回被害人屋里
that asked to go back to the victim's house
找他的车钥匙
to look for his car keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟 据我所知 这都没啥
Dude is okay from what I understand.
倒是那姑娘我有点担心
It's that girl I'm worried about.
太年轻了
Too young.
至少她信任我
Well, at least she believes me.
看吧 就是这个意思
See, that's what I'm talking about.
信任无关紧要
That ain't important.
只有菜鸟律师才不懂这个
Only a new lawyer wouldn't know that.
哪位
Hello?
嘿 是我
Hey. Hey, it's me.
你的手♥机♥号♥显示未知
This caller ID said unavailable.
那就对了
That's pretty accurate.
别担心 不会被录音的 这是我手♥机♥
Oh, don't worry, it's not being recorded. This is my cell.
监狱让用手♥机♥吗
They allow cell phones?
可以打给你吗
Okay I call you?
当然
Um, yeah.
出什么事了 你还好吗
Is there a problem? Are you all right?
知道吗 在牢里会想念的一件事
You know, one of the things you miss in here
就是对某个没有像动物一样
is being able to say good night to someone
被囚禁在动物园的人道声晚安
that's not an animal in a fucking zoo.
以前 都是对我父母和弟弟说的
It used to be my parents or my brother, you know?
现在也行 你应该打给他们
It still is, you should call them.
还是算了
I don't think so.
听着 我只是想说句谢谢
Listen, I just wanted to say thank you
谢谢你为我做的一切
for everything you're doing for me.
希望我要说的话不会吓到你
And that I hope it doesn't scare you
我想说...
if I say...
晚安
good night.
能用下电♥话♥吗 公子哥
Use that phone, playboy?
你的绿点卡呢
Where's your green dot?
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
到底看到什么
What'd you see?
没什么
Nothing.
你会跟弗莱迪说什么
What you gonna tell Freddy?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿
Hey.
-问你点事 -现在没空
-Let me ask you something. -Not now.
你觉得这地方值多少钱
How much you think this place is worth?
一千万吗
Ten million?
那一个吸毒成瘾的22岁无业女孩
So how is it an unemployed, 22-year-old,
怎么会住那儿的
drug-addled party girl
像"艾洛思的顶级生活"[迪斯尼电影]那样
lives there like Eloise at the Plaza?
你不是来找财务顾问的
You're not looking for a financial advisor.
对 我没钱找顾问
No, I don't have enough money to bother.
是安德莉亚的事
This is about Andrea.
我是个律师
I'm an attorney.
为谁辩护
For?
纳西尔·卡恩
Nasir Khan.
-是那个... -那个还没被定罪的人
- The guy who... - Who's not been convicted.
是的
Yeah.
我看到你在安德莉亚葬礼上
I saw you at Andrea's funeral
和一个人争吵...
arguing with some guy...
我当时不知道
I didn't know at the time
那人是她继父
was her stepfather.
#我也是这该死家庭的一员#
I'm part of the fucking family!
你们吵什么 为这个吗
What was it about? That?
听着 我不能和别人谈我客户的事
Look, I really can't talk about my clients.
比如你 这个事关机密
Like you, it's a matter of confidentiality.
好吧
Okay.
你看 我本希望你能帮我
Look, I was hoping that you could help me
弄点什么...
with some, uh...
内♥幕♥信息 私下里给
background information, off the record.
但如果不行的话 你懂的
But if that's impossible, you know,
那就得通过更正规的手段
we'll have to do it more formally
传讯你了
with a subpoena and all that.
二选一咯 我也是不得已
One way or the other, I gotta do my job.
私下里给
Off the record.
私下里给 坐在这儿 像俩胆小鬼一样
Off the record, sitting here, just us chickens.
chicken : <非正式> 胆小鬼
<俚> 小孩儿, 指缺乏经验, 涉世未深的年轻人
我一直搞不懂这种表达
You know, I never understood that expression.
我也是
Me neither.
门关上
Close the door.
伊芙琳是安德莉亚的妈妈 是我的客户
Evelyn, Andrea's mother, she was my client.
在她死后 安德莉亚来找我
When she died, Andrea came to me
帮她处理后事
to help her sort things out.
其实 一个20岁的女孩不适合做这些
I mean, no 20-year-old kid should have to deal with that,
但有时 她们迫不得已
but, well, sometimes they do.
我不得不告诉她一件事
One of the things I had to tell her
和她母亲结婚两年的丈夫
was that her mother's husband, of just two years,
可能会得到一半财产
might get half of everything.
我那时还不认识他
I didn't know him at the time.
当然 除了伊芙琳提起
Well, I didn't know Andrea at the time either
我那时也不认识安德莉亚
except for Evelyn mentioning her.
但后来我和安德莉亚打交道时 我也认识了他
But as I'm working with her on this, then I got to know him.
你见过他吗 先生
You met him, Don?
只在葬礼和庭审上见过
I just seen him at the funeral, at the trial.
那 你可以单凭目测了解一下
Well, you can see just by looking at him,
他看上去比大多数
he's younger than most
60岁女人的丈夫要年轻个25岁
60-year-old women's husbands by like, 25 years.
其实 他的情史相当丰富
Well, it turns out he's got quite a history
对象尽是些高龄女性
with the gray ladies. Yeah.
他还有不少别的黑历史
He's got quite a history with a few other things, too,
比如限制令
like restraining orders.
限制令: 指法♥院♥为保护家暴受害者及其家庭成员的人身安全, 通过民事裁定形式作出的一种民事强制措施
真的吗
Really?
可以这么说 他威胁过我
He threatened me, I can tell you that.
真♥他♥妈♥吓人
And it was fucking scary.
他的职业是
So, here he is,
私人健身教练 做交易的
personal trainer by trade,
如果你能称其为交易
if you can call that a trade,
运气好的话 他一年能赚三万
makes 30 grand a year, if he's lucky,
他娶了伊芙琳后就洗手不干了
stops working altogether when he marries Evelyn.
从那以后再没工作过
Doesn't work a day after that.
他想得到安德莉亚继承财产的一半
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表