剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
是
Yeah.
告诉你 小兄弟
I'll tell you something, man.
看到和你一起祷告的穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟没
See those brothers you pray with, the Nation of Islam?
他们不是你朋友
They're not your friends.
事实上 他们讨厌你 因为你是生在美国的穆♥斯♥林♥
In fact, they hate your ass because you're a natural-born Muslim,
他们是牢里的骗子 投机者 就为混点好吃的
and they're just phony jailhouse opportunists looking for better food.
他们分不清开罗和埃及
Don't know the difference between Cairo, Egypt,
或开罗和伊利诺伊[州]
or Cairo, Illinois.
我是巴基斯坦人 不是埃及人
I'm Pakistani, not Egyptian.
行 我祖籍是达荷美共和国[中西非国家]
Yeah, well, my ancestors came from Dahomey
而不是刚果 可谁他妈在乎 兄弟
and not the Congo, but who gives a fuck, man?
你看 你是狱中名人
See, you're a celebrity in here,
我说的名人 并非善类
and I'm not talking the good kind.
为毒品干掉四个人 没关系
Dude kills four guys over some dope. Okay.
但又谋杀 又强♥奸♥
But murder a girl? Rape a girl?
-我没干 -没所谓
- I didn't. - Doesn't matter.
都一样的
It makes no difference.
这里有全套的独♥立♥审判系统
See, there's a whole separate judicial system in here,
你刚被判陪审团审讯
and you just been judged and juried,
结果对你很不利
and it didn't come out good for you.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭眼 听到没
Close your eyes, I said.
手给我
Give me your hand.
别怕 纳西尔
Don't be afraid, Nasir.
感觉很好吧
It feels good, right?
像丝绸
Like silk.
这是什么
What is it?
肉
It's meat.
想得美
You wish.
是人的心脏
It's somebody's heart.
好啦 是肉 上等的小牛肉
Yeah, it's meat, but the best kind, veal.
-你们吃牛肉吧 -有时吃
- Your people eat veal, right? - Sometimes.
只吃被保佑的牛 是吗
Ah, but only blessed, right?
-我尊重习俗 -谢谢
- I respect that. - Thank you.
你听听 这一顿客套
Listen to you, all polite and shit.
它像丝绸的原因是
See, the reason it feels
从它出生那天起
like silk is because from the day it's born,
它就被人关在板条箱里
they keep it in a dark crate,
箱子太小 它们转不了身
so small they can't even turn around.
只能黑灯瞎火的在那儿
And it stays there, half-blind in the dark,
喝婴儿配方奶 等死
drinking baby formula, waiting to die.
这里有不少坏人
There are some bad people in here,
但我能保护你
but I could protect you.
纳西尔 需要我保护你吗
Nasir, do you want my protection?
还是你想在洗澡时死掉
Or do you prefer dead in the shower,
脑袋被砸爆
with your brains bashed in,
肠子流一地
guts on the floor?
你自己选
It's up to you.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他向我提供保护
He offered to help me in here.
-你咋回应的 -我没答应
- And you said? - I didn't.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
弗莱迪在楼上动动五根手指
Freddy wiggles five fingers up on that tier,
布朗克斯[纽约北端黑人区]就会死五个人
and five people are dead in the Bronx.
不管他提供什么 你得接受 别磨叽
Whatever he's offering, you got to take it, no discussion.
不然 你就挂了
Otherwise, you are dead.
不
No.
我不知道 人们都喜欢 纯种的
I don't know. People like, uh, you know, purebreds
或者 漂亮的猫
or, uh, really pretty cats.
这个家伙 我得叫它...
This is what I would call a...
-丑猫 -对 差不多
- Ugly cat. - Yeah. Yeah, kind of.
-要签字还是... -不用
- I got to sign anything or... - Nope.
-好的 谢谢 -不客气
- All right, well, thanks. - Yeah. You bet.
人道主义处理它们之前
How long you keep them before you,
你们一般会留它们多久
you know, gas them or whatever?
-随便问问 -十天
- Out of curiosity. - Ten days.
-他妈的贱♥货♥ -干掉他
- You fucking pussy! - Get him, man!
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表