剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't say that he hailed a taxi.
我是说他坐出租车走了
I said that he left in a taxi.
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
他自己开车
His taxi.
好
Fine.
我们就把证人撂这儿吗
Is this what we do? Dump our witnesses here?
来个人送这位先生去警卫室
Somebody escort the gentleman to the squad room.
弗兰克 你去吧
Uh, Frank, do you mind?
跟我来 先生
Come with me, sir.
你是 什么种族
Race, what are you?
巴基斯坦
Uh, Pakistani.
亚太地区吗
Asian Pacific or other.
-另外那人是谁 -哪个
- Who's the other guy? - What other guy?
我说要带来的那个
I was talking to who I said bring in.
吸白粉的那个
The one reeking weed.
我们告诉谁了
Who'd we tell?
贝尔
Bell.
算了 带他进来
Nope. Brought him in.
一共捅了几刀
How many times stabbed?
我没数 泰迪
I didn't count, Teddy.
-很多刀 -什么职业
- A lot. - Occupation?
学生
Student.
-哈里说的 -在哪儿上学
- Get it from Harry. - Where?
把手放到脑后去
Please put your hands behind your head for me,
请把手指紧扣
please, lock your fingers.
-哪里 -哈德森学院
- Where? - Hudson College.
转个身
Turn around.
找到凶器了吗
Weapon recovered?
还没
Not as yet.
紧急特勤组正在彻底搜查
ESU's doing a toss of the house,
街道 垃圾箱 炉栅 下水道
street, dumpsters, grates, drains.
我们要找一把 长约5英寸
What we're looking for is an approximately five-inch-long,
宽约1.5英寸 可能带锯齿的...
one-and-a-half-inch-wide, possibly serrated...
刀
knife.
转过去
Turn around.
别动
Do not move.
你们在哪儿截住他的
You picked him up where, again?
65号♥街和百老汇附近
65th and Broadway.
-等一会 -几点拦的
- No, wait, wait. - What time?
凌晨两点左右
About 02:00.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
没干什么
Didn't do what?
孩子 你叫什么
What's your name, son?
纳西尔 不是这样的
Nasir. You don't understand.
所以我们才要谈 对吧
That's why we're gonna talk, okay?
这样我才明白
So I will understand.
我们单独谈
Just you and me.
过来
Come over here.
-来吧 来吧 -拜托了 放了我吧
- Come on. Come on. - Please, let go of me.
不 不
No, no!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do anything!
-不是我♥干♥的 -手放到背后
- I didn't do anything! - Put your hands behind your back!
手臂伸出来
Give me your arm!
喂 老兄
Hey, hey, man,
我说的就是他 就是他 没错
that's the dude I was talking about. That's him, right there.
是的 就是他
Yeah. Hey, that's him.
不
No!
不 不要
Argh! No! No!
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything!
要不要报♥警♥
Should we call the police?
不
No.
记得他在车里说的话吗
Remember what he said in the car?
"她死了吗"
"Is she dead?"
刚才还没正式介绍
We didn't, uh, formally meet out there.
我是丹尼斯·博克斯警长
I'm Detective Sergeant Dennis Box.
纳西尔
So, Nasir.
这么叫你可以吗 还是叫别的
Is that what you like to be called, or?
纳兹
Naz.
纳兹 好 这个顺口点
Naz. Okay. That's easy.
说吧 纳兹 今晚发生什么事
So, Naz, what happened tonight?
你和安德莉亚是熟人 还是刚认识
Did you know Andrea well, or just meet her?
只是个碰巧坐你车的乘客吗
Just someone who got in your cab?
是我爸的车
My dad's cab.
你♥爸♥的车 好吧
Your dad's cab, all right.
她坐上了你开的车
You picked her up in the cab.
哪儿上车的
Where?
纳兹...
Naz...
我不知道 市区某个地方吧
I don't know. Downtown somewhere.
我当时迷了路 不知道位置
I was lost. I don't know.
然后呢
Okay. Then?
她说想去哪儿了吗
Where did she say she wanted to go?
海边
The beach.
哪里
The what?
海边
The beach.
海边
The beach?
她说过什么 或者...
She say something, or...
做过什么 或者表现得让你不满
do something or behave in some way to upset you?
没有
No.
她一定说过什么话吧
She must have said something.
没有
No.
纳兹 你刚说过 我不明白
Naz, you said out there I didn't understand.
你说的对 我确实不明白
And you're right, I don't.
这就我的目的 我...
That's what I'm trying to do here. I'm...
所以我才跟你谈
It's why I'm here.
想尽力搞清楚 听你描述
To try to understand. To hear it from you.
我得告诉你 我没必要找你谈
I don't have to do that, by the way.
但我想了解
I want to.
你要弄明白的是
What you need to understand
你对我所说的一切 都很重要
is what you say to me here is very important.
对你很重要 不是我
For you, not me.
你的话才有用
It can help you.
我在尽力帮你 配合一下吧
I'm trying to help you. Help me help you.
我喘不过气
I can't breathe.
好吧
Okay.
没事的 很正常 放松点就好
That's okay, not uncommon. Just relax.
不是 我有哮喘
No, I mean, I have asthma.
你带了治哮喘的药吗
Oh. You got something to help you with that?
没
No.
要去医院吗
You wanna go to the hospital?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
还在等接通吗
You still on hold?
是的
Yes, I am.
这家医院在哪儿
Where is this hospital?
就在这儿 你以为呢
It's here, where do you think?
他不是说他要去曼哈顿吗
Didn't he say he was going into Manhattan?
"她死了吗"
"Is she dead?"
什么
What?
你在警车里那会 问过警官这个问题
That's what you asked the officers in the car that brought you here.
"她死了吗"
"Is she dead?"
你不记得自己说过吗
You don't remember saying that?
他们根本没提过她的事 也没提...
They hadn't said anything about her. Hadn't...
那个人是男是女
said it was a she or a he,
更没提到尸体
let alone dead, nobody had.
所以 你去过她家 是不是
So, you were at her place. Can we agree on that?
你们喝了几杯酒
You have a couple drinks.
也许还接吻了
Maybe a kiss.
接着又喝了几杯酒 然后...
You have a couple more drinks and...
她很漂亮 我知道 我看过她的样子
And she's pretty, I know that. I saw her.
她做了什么 拒绝你吗
What'd she do, say no?
没有
No.
-她反抗了吗 -没有
剧集 | 罪夜之奔(2016) | 导航列表