Danny, do you remember that guy
Danny 你记不记得我提过的
that I said I was going out with?
和我约会的男生
Vaguely. Get this.
依稀记得 听好了
He's a priest. A catholic priest?
他是个神父 天主教神父么
You should feel weird, because you're going to hell.
你应该觉得不正常 因为你是要下地狱的
No, he's Lutheran.
不会 他是路德教会的
Well, that just makes him a minister.
那他只是个牧师
And you're missing the point.
这不是重点
When dinner came, he began to pray.
上晚餐的时候他祷告了
At a restaurant, Danny.
在餐厅里啊 Danny
Okay, whoa. Hold... hold it right there.
好 好 等 等一下
Before you say anything offensive,
在你说一些有意冒犯的话之前
let me tell you that I'm a pretty serious catholic.
告诉你吧 我是个相当认真的天主教♥徒♥
Really?
真的假的
How can someone with a God complex be religious?
一个有上帝情结的人怎么会有宗教信仰
Aren't you afraid of being smited?
你不怕遭报应么
No, I'm not one of those crazy fanatic Catholics.
不怕 不才不是盲目的天主教♥徒♥
I just... I go to church every Sunday,
我只是 每周日去教堂
father Francis comes over for dinner
Francis神父每月最多
five times a month, Max.
来我家吃五次晚餐
You know what, you are perfect for this.
你很适合这个
Will you please come with me to Casey's service this weekend?
这周末你愿不愿意和我参加Casey的布道
I kind of like him, and I need to make sure
我有点喜欢他 我要确定
that he's normal and not some, like, weirdo cult leader.
他是正常的 不是那种奇葩的祭仪带头人
You know what, Sure.
没问题
Really? Yeah.
真的么 真的
I actually find that confronting
我实际上觉得直面别的
other faiths strengthens mine.
信仰会加强我自己的
I once fasted for a month during Ramadan
我曾经在斋月禁食一个月
just to be more catholic. Okay.
只是想更加信仰天主教 好吧
You know, I've wandered into brises, and I come out,
我曾想过加入犹太教 然后退出了
and I'm more catholic, so I do this stuff...
我就更加天主教了 所以我做这种事
You can head out because I'm gonna finish.
你可以出去了因为我要下班了
Okay, great. So Sunday.
好 没问题 所以周日见
See you Sunday. I'll help you out.
周日见 我会帮你的
Thanks, Danny. Great. No problem.
谢谢 Danny 好 不客气
So should I be worried that you're going to church?
你去教堂我应该担心么
Hey, Rishi, I didn't ask you
嗨 Rishi 我没让你
to spend spring break on my couch, okay?
在我沙发上过春假 好么
I don't need your judgment.
我不需要你的评论
All right, well, give me some of that doctor money,
好 给我几张大钞
and I'll be in Mexico tomorrow.
我明天就去墨西哥
Were your head chopped off, Rishi?
你的脑子被砍掉了吗 Rishi
I don't think so. I have a CD of ocean sounds.
没有吧 我有一张大海声音的CD
I have margarita mix. You are fine here.
我有玛格丽特酒 你在这挺好的
Look, woman.
听着 女人
Just don't change yourself for this guy, all right?
不要为这个男人就改变自己 好么
I mean, I dig it when girls do it for me,
有女孩子为我这样的时候 我很高兴
but then I totally lose respect for them.
但是之后我完全不尊重她们了
Ew, Rishi.
真恶心 Rishi
There is no way that I'm gonna change who I am.
我是绝对不会改变自己的
What are you wearing?
你穿的是啥
Church clothes.
教堂装扮
Have you never seen a Tyler Perry movie?
你有没有看过泰勒派瑞的电影
Oh, are you kidding?
闹哪样
Yeah, seriously.
真的假的
You gotta lose the hat.
你得摘下帽子
Danny, it's part of my outfit.
Danny 这是我服装一部分
Just lose the hat.
快摘下来
Lose your tie. It's for my look.
摘了你的领带吧 跟我很不搭
It's just... people will think it's weird if I don't...
你就 人们会觉得很怪的如果我不
I can't see.
我看不到
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Sorry. Just keep your pants on. It's fine.
抱歉 镇静 好说
Keep it down in here, okay? Did it mess up my hair?
低调点 好么 我头发乱了么
It doesn't matter. God doesn't judge.
没关系 上帝不会以貌取人
I want Casey to like it. I don't care about God.
我想让Casey喜欢 我才不关心上帝
Can you say that any louder?
你还能再说大点声不
Okay, here we go.
好 要开始了
What is that headphones guy doing?
耳机男是干啥的
Oh, my God. He's ruining the record.
额滴神啊 他要毁了那唱片啊
Danny, that's Moby. Who?
Danny 那是Moby 谁
The musician.
音乐家
This is the coolest party I've ever gone to.
这是我到过的最酷的派对了
It's not a party. Moby.
这不是派对 Moby
Come on.
不要这样
This is great.
太棒了
I love each and every one of you. Thank you.
我爱你们每个人 谢谢你们
I'm excited for today. I've got a big announcement.
我今天很激动 我有很重要的事情要宣布
I hope this is not about me.
我希望不是关于我的
I will be so embarrassed.
那我会很尴尬的
I hate God.
我讨厌上帝
Oh, man. We're all dead.
神啊 我们死定了
And here's why. Had a long day at the office.
告诉你们为什么 在办公室度过漫长的一天
Got home, I was exhausted.
回到家 我累死了
You know, I kick off my dress shoes, put on my uggs.
我甩了皮鞋 穿上UGG
Thank you, Moby. Appreciate those.
谢谢你 Moby 送给我那双鞋
What I want to do...
我想做什么呢
Watch a little game of thrones on the DVR.
看录像机里的<权力的游戏>
Turns out... wasn't recorded.
结果发现 没录上
I look up at the big man, I go,
我抬头看看那个大家伙 我说
"What's up with that, G?"
"你怎么可以这样对我 上帝"
That's why I hate God.
这就是为啥我恨上帝
And I want everyone here to say it with me.
我想让在座的各位和我一起说
I hate God?
我恨上帝吗
She hates God. Who else hates God?
她很上帝 还有谁恨
I hate God!
我恨上帝
No, no, no, no. I'm not on board with this.
不要 不要 我才不要上贼船
I hate God.
我恨上帝
Okay. Okay. All right.
好 好 好了
We all hate God, and he hears your anger.
我们都恨上帝 他也听到了我们的愤怒
You know what?
你知道么
God still loves you anyway.
上帝还是爱你们的
Oh, yes, yes!
对 对
That was amazing.
多神奇啊
Amen.
阿门
Something's been bugging me today.
今天有些事烦扰我
Now he's talking about you.
现在他是在说你
I see a bunch of weekend warriors.
我看到一群周末战士
I'm not seeing you guys here during the week.
在工作日我都没看到你们
Guys, God is with you 24/7.
同志们 上帝全天候和你们在一起
Even when you're doing you know what.
即使在你做那什么什么的时候
I'm not telling you to be some religious freak.
我不是让你们变成信教的怪人
If I want to go to Bonnaroo and see The Black Keys,
如果我想去波纳若去看The Black Keys
it doesn't mean I want to go to hell.
那不说明我要下地狱
I just want to rock!
我只是想摇滚
Let God in. He's cool.
接纳上帝 他很酷
It's actually kind of like Bruno Mars sings.
就想火星哥唱的一样
**I never had much faith in love Or miracles*
*我从未对爱情或是奇迹 有任何信仰
**Never been one to put*
*从没对某人
**My heart on the line*
*如此真心
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
**But swimming in your water's something spirit-u-Al*
*但畅游在你的世界让我感觉很快活
**I'm born again every time you spend the ni-I-ight*
*每个夜晚我都想陪在你身边
I'm totally gonna nail Pastor Casey.
我一定要拿下Casey牧师
Just move it. Move it or lose it, ladies.
请让一下 再不动我就没机会了 女士们
I'm sorry. Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm just... I'm kind of...
抱歉 嘿 同志们 抱歉 我只是 我有点
He's already taken, so...
他已经有主了 所以
Hey, Casey. How's it going?
嗨 Casey 你好吗
Give me a hug.
抱一下
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表