I have to sit down.
我得坐一坐
Okay.
好吧
Cool.
不错啊
Cool lounge.
这休息室真不错
Oh.
噢
So, Henry,
那么 Henry
Sophia tells me that the two of you
Sophia告诉我 你们俩
are considering taking your relationship
准备让你们之间的关系
to the next level.
更进一步
Yeah, you know, we're in love,
是的 你知道的 我们坠入了爱河
and we want to be able to express it.
然后我们想要能表达出来
I want to be with her forever.
我想要永远和她在一起
I'm s... one second. Hey, can I...
我很 等一个 嘿 我能
can I see that, please?
我能看看那东西吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't... don't throw things near a woman's face.
别 别往一个女性的脸上扔这种东西
All right, um, but what will happen
好了 呃 但是你们俩都去上大学了
when you go to college?
又怎么办呢
'Scuse me, are you gonna stay here for a while,
打扰一下 你要在这儿站一阵吗
or are you gonna keep going through?
还是你要走过去啊
All right, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Why don't you keep... yep, you made the right choice.
为什么你还不走 好了 你做了正确的选择
I'm not going to college.
我不打算上大学
You don't want to go to college?
你不打算上大学
No. Why should I load up on debt
不 为什么我要加重自己的负担
just to binge drink for four years,
只是为了四年毫无意义的狂饮呢
when I could just create an app
我可以利用这时间设计个程序
that nets me all the money I'll ever need?
顺便赚点我要用的钱
Sorry, Henry. It doesn't work that way.
抱歉 Henry 只是这样行不通的
Well, Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard.
可是 Mark Zuckerberg从哈佛哈佛退学
Mark Zuckerberg got into Harvard,
首先 Mark Zuckerberg他考进了哈佛
and you know what?
而且你知道吗
If he had stayed at Harvard a little bit longer,
如果他再在哈佛多呆那么一小段儿
then that Facebook,
那么Facebook
it would actually be a little bit more...
就会变成一个更加
Popular site.
受欢迎的网站
Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right. Do you need help?
好吧 这下丑大了 要我们帮一把吗
It's just a little slippery.
只是有一点滑
Just give me one second.
稍微等我一下
I don't need help getting back into a beanbag chair.
我不需要你扶我坐上这个豆袋椅
I can do it. Let me... oh, God. Okay.
我自己能行 我自己来 噢 天呐 -好了
I just don't want to do this.
我真不想这么做
Just push my torso up. Try using your knees.
帮我把我的身体往上推 尝试用你的膝盖用力
I'm a surgeon.
我是一个外科医生
I can figure out how to sit in a beanbag chair.
我能找到怎么坐上一张豆袋椅的办法
See?
看到了吗
I don't even think that sex is that big of a deal.
我觉得做♥爱♥这事儿没什么大不了的啊
No, no, no. It is a big deal.
不 你错了 这事儿很重要
All right? And as Sophia's gynecologist,
懂不 而且作为Sophia的妇科医生
I think that when...
我认为 当
Are you laughing at the word "Gynecologist"?
你是在嘲笑妇科医生这个词吗
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
What if you guys had a baby?
万一你俩有孩子了怎么办
I don't know.
我不清楚
Sophia could take care of it, yeah?
Sophia可以照顾好他的 对吧
Yeah, I mean, I'm a babysitter, Mindy.
嗯 我是说 我能带孩子的 Mindy
No, no, no, you're not babysitting your baby.
不 不 不 你的将来不应该是在家带孩子
You're going to college, all right?
你应该去上大学 好吗
While this joker
而这个家伙
lives in his parents' basement working on some app
则住在他爸妈的地下室里 写一些
that tells you what pizza topping you are.
告诉你你是哪种馅儿的比萨饼的应用程序
It tells you which superhero you should marry.
它告诉你 你应该跟哪个超级英雄结婚
Obviously, you would marry Captain America.
显然易见 你应该嫁给美国队长
You don't need an app to tell you that.
而且这根本不需要一个应用程序来告诉你
Look, if I wanted to be questioned
听着 如果我要被这么一个
by some weird old lady,
奇怪的老女人♥质♥问
I'd go home and talk to my stepmom.
那我情愿回家跟我后妈谈
I don't have time for this slime.
我没空跟你废话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm obviously younger than his stepmom.
我显然比他后妈要年轻吧
Sophia, I cannot sign off on this guy.
Sophie 我不能给这男人签同意书
How are you the ultimate judge of guys?
你是男人的终极审判者吗
I saw you hit on your Chinese delivery man one time.
我有一次还看到你挑逗你中国籍的送货员呢
Okay, it was Valentine's day, and he was lingering.
好吧 那天是情人节 我看到他在逗留
And now I actually have
而且实际上我现在
a boyfriend who is mature and considerate,
有一个成熟又体贴的男朋友
and he's the kind of guy that's worth waiting for.
而且他是那种值得等待的男人
And how would you feel if I asked him
如果我问他一堆私人问题
a bunch of personal questions?
你会作何感想
I would be fine with that,
我对那个无所谓
and the next time he is over, I welcome you
下次他来的时候 我欢迎你
to come to the apartment...
到我公♥寓♥来...
no, now! I want to meet him today.
不 就现在 我今天就想见他
Okay, well, I am supposed to have lunch with him at 1:00.
好吧 那么 我一点会跟他一起吃午饭
Fine. I'll be there.
很好 我一定会准时到的
You have class. Yeah, the history of dubstep.
你有课啊 是啊 dubstep的历史
Yeah, you can skip that.
噢 那你可以逃了它
Dear horizon medical solutions,
亲爱的哈里逊医疗康复中心
when the drawstring in your scrubs gets caught
当系手术服的绳子滑进了
in that tiny hole, I find it basically impossible
裤腰带的小孔里的时候 我基本上
to fish it out. I'm a busy guy,
没时间把它们掏出来
and I don't have time for this.
我很忙 没空处理这事儿
Betsy, can you just read that back for me?
Betsy 你可以复述一下我刚才说的吗
"Dear horizon medical solutions,
亲爱的哈里逊医疗康复中心
"In regards to... Have...
关于...有...
"Drawstring...
绳子...
When..."
当...
Betsy, what are you doing here?
Besty 你在这儿干嘛
Okay, last week, I was in an operation,
好吧 上个星期 我正在做手术呢
and the scrubs went down to my ankles.
我的手术服都滑到我踝关节那儿了
Dr. Castellano,
Castellano医生
I wrote that human resource complaint
那份关于Morgan盯着Shauna看的人事投诉
about Morgan staring at shauna.
是我写的
What? Dr. Castellano,
什么 Castellano医生
do you think I'm pretty?
你觉得我漂亮吗
Ah, boy.
噢 天呐
Hey.
嘿
I think I'm having lunch with you.
我想我将与你共进午餐
I don't know that you are.
我怎么不知道
Hey.
嘿
Hey, mama. How's it going?
嘿 亲爱的 最近怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Uh, this is Sophia from my building.
呃 这是跟我住一栋楼的Sophia
Oh, yes!
噢 我知道你
Sophia wanted to talk
Sophia想跟我这个
to a super cool boyfriend to find out
超级酷的男朋友谈谈 以弄明白
what a good adult relationship should look like.
一段真正成熟的感情应该是什么样的
Mm. Fire away.
嗯 尽管问
How did you meet mindy?
你是怎么遇到Mindy的
At a nightclub.
在一间夜♥总♥会♥里
Normally I go for super skinny white girls,
通常我都会去找些超瘦的白人女孩
but something about this one screamed, "Yeah, okay."
但当我看到她的时候 我感觉有声音对我说 就是她了
And are you two sleeping together?
你们俩上过床吗
What do I do here? It's cool.
我到这儿来是干嘛来着 淡定
Yes, we have been physical.
是的 我们实战过了
Do you use birth control?
你们有没采取节孕措施
Couple different things.
采取过好几种不同的方式
And if she got pregnant, would you, like,
如果她怀孕了 你会
totally freak out?
彻底崩溃吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表