Can I just tell you what I was thinking?
我能告诉你我正在想什么吗
Love it. Boom. Go. -Yeah?
好啊 尽管说 确定
Yeah. Want an energy drink?
嗯 你要能量饮料吗
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好啊
Thank you. Yeah.
谢了 没事
Mm.
咦
I think this is an acquired taste. Yeah.
我想这是个喝多了才会喜欢的味道 嗯
So forever is scary for me too, all right?
其实永远对我来说也挺可怕的
Do you know in my shower, there's that ledge for shampoo?
你知道在我浴室里有个摆香皂的架子么
It's like that big.
大概那么大吧
I could never share that with somebody else.
我是决不可能跟任何人共用那点地方的
Oh, you gotta get a shower caddy.
噢 你得买♥♥个浴室盒子
It falls on you sometimes, but it's worth it.
虽然那有时候会掉在你身上 不过值得的
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess what I was trying to say was,
好吧 我想我想说的是
even though it's scary,
就算这是可怕的
I think that if this is gonna keep going,
我想如果这真的会一直继续下去
there has to be at least a possibility
那么至少也会有那么一点可能性
that we could stay together forever.
我们会长相厮守
I can do that. No, for real, though, Josh.
我可以的 真的 Josh 说真的
Like, when we die, we get buried side by side.
就好像 当我们死的时候 我们会一起被火化
We have matching tombstones,
我们会有合葬墓碑
a statue of a cherub crying next to us.
一个在旁边哭的小天使雕像
Our grandkids come and visit the gravesite,
我们的曾子孙辈会来给我们扫墓
talk about us. Yeah.
讨论我们之类 嗯
How cool their grandmother was,
他们的祖母有多正点啊
how weird their grandfather was.
他们的祖父有多奇怪啊
Okay. All right?
得了吧 不是吗
Let me pitch you this. We get cremated, right?
这么跟你说吧 我们会被一起火化
Mixed together,
混在一块
sprinkled on the Florida marlins' third base line.
被洒在佛罗里达州马林鱼的第三线上
All right, well, I guess there's time to talk about it.
是啊 好吧 我猜我们有大把时间讨论
Lotta time.
大把大把的
Mm.
嗯
That is slime.
这就是黏泥
That's pretty gross.
这可挺恶心的
No, it's awesome.
不 这帅呆了
Go to bed.
该睡咯
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表