who's 1,000 miles away.
在千里之外的女孩
Well, that is just about the grossest thing
这是别人对我说过的
that anyone has ever said to me.
最恶心的话了
Anyway,
不管怎样
since I'm keeping it zipped for you,
既然我都为你守身了
I just thought it might be nice
我在想如果你也能这样做
if you kept it zipped for me too.
那就太好了
Okay, so I'm sorry.
好吧 我真的很抱歉
It sounds like now you want to be exclusive with me.
这听起来就像是你想要吊死在我这一棵树上了
Am I on speakerphone?
你按了免提是吗
Hi, Josh. I'm Gwen.
嗨 Josh 我是Gwen
It's Gwen, my best friend.
这是Gwen 我死党
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Okay, so, before, you didn't want to be exclusive,
那好 那么 之前 你不想吊死在一棵树上
but now all of a sudden, you do.
但是现在突然你又想了
Look, I-I'm sorry.
听着 对不起
I-I made a mistake.
我犯了个错
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
Uh, yeah, I think that could work.
额 对了 我觉得我能做到
I think I could be exclusive. I don't know.
我觉得我能变得专一 我也不清楚
Okay, cool.
那好 行啊
Okay, well, I got to go
就这样了 我得去阻止
prevent some adulteries from happening, but...
一些少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的事情发生了 但是
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
See?
看到了吧
Every time I kick your ass, something good happens.
每次我痛扁你的时候 总有好事发生
I think you should kick my ass on the regular.
我觉得你应该痛扁得更频繁一些
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Yeah.
太好了
**And the piano sounds like a carnival*
*钢琴之乐如同狂欢节
**And the microphone smells like a beer*
*麦克风之声如同啤酒
**And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar*
*众人坐在酒吧 往我碗中扔面包
**And say, "Man, what are you doing here?"*
*问道 伙计 你在这儿做什么
Yes!
太棒了
**Hey, little pilgrim, what do you say?*
*嘿 移♥民♥兄弟姐妹 你们说怎么样
**Let's all eat some turkey today*
*让我们今天一同享尽这火鸡
**And you do the gobble-wobble*
*你来摆个火鸡姿势
**the gobble-wobble*
*火鸡姿势
Mmm.
嗯
So glad that we, uh, didn't make out back there.
很高兴我们 额 没有在那里面亲热
What?
什么
It was getting pretty hot, so it's good
因为那有点过火了 所以我们
that we definitely stopped short of kissing.
就停留在亲嘴阶段也蛮好
Right.
是啊
Yeah, it's definitely good that we...
没错 这绝对蛮好
Definitely did not make out.
绝对没有亲热
Look like a cheetah.
做个像猎豹的表情
Go to bed.
该睡觉了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表