"G."
G键
"K." Thanks.
K键 谢谢
"E."
E键
Mindy, get off the piano.
Mindy 滚下去
Oh, God! Whoa! You gotta stop getting up there.
我的天啊 小心 你别再爬上去了
Yeah! Huh?
不错吧
Beautiful. That was amazing.
好听啊 弹得真好啊
Adam, you really... You saved it.
Adam 你真的 挽救了这悲剧的发生
No. Well, he didn't save it. We were just...
没有 他没有挽救这悲剧 我们只是
We were jamming there, Morgan.
我们是相互配合 Morgan
Hello. What are you doing?
嘿 你在干什么啊
This room's off-limits.
这房♥间不给参观
Well, you weren't giving out tours of your apartment,
你又不愿意带我们参观你的公♥寓♥
and I wanted to see your bedroom, so I gave myself my own tour.
我又想看看你的卧室 所以就自己进来参观了
Terrific. Tour's over.
太好了 参观结束
This is so cool, this Spanish language version
这西语版的<麦田里的守望者>
of catcher in the rye.
真是太酷了
I can kind of understand it, and I don't speak Spanish.
我好像能看懂一些 而且我还不会说西语哦
No, just don't touch my book.
别 不要碰我的书好么
Going through my stuff. Don't look at my books, please.
别乱翻我的东西 求你别看我的书了
All right, all right. Okay?
好吧 好吧 好吗
Don't look at anything in my room.
别看我房♥间的任何东西
Whoa! Let's go back in the party.
哇 我们回去继续参加派对吧
Cool view, Danny. Don't look at my view. Let's...
风景不错啊 Danny 别看我的风景了 我们
Oh. I see a bathroom.
噢 我看见浴室了
Oh, I hate this.
噢 我讨厌这样
So you're the, uh... You're the train guy.
所以你是那个 那个火车哥
My dad actually, uh, sold the train business.
实际上 我老爸 额 把火车生意转出手了
And then he invested all the money in minerals.
然后把钱都投到矿业了
Shut up.
闭嘴
I am so into minerals!
我对矿石如痴如醉
God, now I have more questions.
天啊 现在我有更多问题要问了
This place is amazing.
这地方太棒了
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
What? Danny!
什么 Danny
Do you have a dandruff problem, Danny?
你有头皮屑问题吗 Danny
Yes, I do. Sometimes, I do.
没错 有 有时候是的
Okay, I get it. I'm gross.
好吧 我懂了 我很恶心
And my dandruff flakes, they just rain snow everywhere.
我头皮屑像雪花一样掉满地
I'm sweaty.
我爱出汗
I'm really closed off and everybody hates me.
我这人很封闭 大家都讨厌我
I get it. Uh, no.
我懂的 没有啊
It's fine. I was just teasing you just a little bit
没事的 我只是看到去头屑洗发水
about the dandruff shampoo.
小小的调戏一下你
Well, just don't tell Deslaurier.
好吧 别告诉Deslaurier
Okay.
好了
I'm sorry that I lied to you about Brendan.
我很抱歉在Brendan的事上撒了谎
But frankly, it is none of your business.
但是说真的 这真的不关你们的事
For your information, the reason I didn't tell you
告诉你吧 我不告诉你的原因是
is because he treated me badly and I was embarrassed.
因为他待我不好 我觉得很丢脸
He treated you badly? Yeah. Happy?
他待你不好 是啊 高兴了
He's an idiot for treating you badly.
他就是个白♥痴♥ 对你不好
I mean, he's an idiot anyway, but...
虽然说他本来就是白♥痴♥ 但是
Thanks. Well, what about Adam?
谢谢安慰 那Adam呢
He seems like a cool guy.
他这人看上去不错
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe? Oh, God.
也许 天啊
Do you use a washcloth?
你用浴巾吗
This is disgusting.
这才恶心
This is a breeding ground for bacteria.
这就是细菌繁殖地啊
Okay, no. I use one side for my torso and limbs
好吧 没有 我用一面来擦躯干还有四肢
and the other side for my pits and my feet.
另一面来擦身上的洞和脚
How can you tell which side is which?
你怎么区分正反面
Ugh. Gross.
额 恶心死了
You know what? You know what's gross
你知道吗 真正恶心的是
is you left your wine in the shower.
你把酒留在浴室了
You look thirsty.
你看上去很渴啊
You keep playing your cards right, Aussie,
你是深得我心啊 Aussie
you could be my last continent.
你说不定就是我最后的归宿
Danny is not recognizable to me.
我真是都不认识现在的Danny了
I don't know what you're doing to him,
不知道你对他施了什么魔法
but, I mean, everyone is over at his house at a party.
说真的 每个人都在他家的派对玩得很开心
I have never seen that side of him.
我从来没见过他这一面
Yeah? I've been working really hard to open him up.
真的吗 我真的花了好大的功夫才让他放得开
Yeah, I think his ex-wife really did a number on him.
是啊 我觉得他的前妻对他真的打击很大
Wait. Uh, Danny has an ex-wife?
等一下 额 Danny有个前妻
Yeah. You knew about that.
是啊 你以前就知道啊
No, I didn't.
我不知道
I was wrong.
是我记错了
He's not the one that was married.
结过婚的不是他
Who was it that was married?
结过婚的是谁来着
President Obama was married.
奥巴马结婚了
Okay. Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex!
好吧 Alex Alex Alex Alex
Oh, thank God, there you are.
谢天谢地 你在这儿
I really like talking to all these people.
我真的很喜欢和大家谈话
They're really nice. I just wish I didn't
他们都很好 我只是希望我不用
have to pretend like I was someone else.
假装自己是另外一个人
We don't have to fight right now in the middle of a party.
我们不用在派对进行到一半的时候吵架
I think, Adam, that you should maybe play some music right now.
我觉得 Adam 你现在应该去弹几首小曲了
That I can do. Maybe an original?
那没问题啊 原创歌♥曲怎样
Excuse me, Mindy. No!
过来一下 Mindy 不行
Adam, great idea. Just play some music.
Adam 主意不错 随便弹什么都行
Everybody, I have fantastic news.
各位 我有个好消息要宣布
Adam is going to play an original composition.
Adam要给大家弹弹他的原创音乐
So stop talking or fighting
所以不要再讲话 或者吵架
or whatever you're doing, and just come over and listen.
或者其他做什么的 快过来听听
We're so lucky.
我们真是太幸运了
**You got Broadway plays*
*是你让百老汇音乐
**On one side of town*
*在城一边回荡
**And you got skyscrapers on the other side of town*
*是你让摩天大厦在城另一边建起
**And you got subway trains that go under the town*
*是你让地铁在城下穿梭
**And you got yellow taxis to drive you around*
*是你让出租车在你周围穿行
**What city am I talking about?*
*我说的是哪座城市
New York?
纽约吗
**What city am I talking about?*
*我说的是哪座城市
**What city am I talking about?*
*我说的是哪座城市
You're describing a lot of different cities.
你描述了许多不同的城市
**Say what city am I talking about?*
*快说我说的是哪座城市
Dallas? Go to the next part.
达拉斯吗 下一段吧
**Well, after 9/11*
*在911事件后
No, no, no, no. Too soon.
别 别 别 别 太快提911了
No, no, no, stop. Okay, Adam, stop.
别弹了 停下吧 Adam别唱了
Hey, Adam, you can't sing this. What?
嘿 Adam 你不能那样唱 什么
This is offensive.
这冒犯到别人了
People are not going to like this song.
人们不会喜欢这首歌♥的
No, I get it. I don't fit in here.
不是 我懂了 我就是和这里格格不入
That's not true. Just play norah Jones.
才不是呢 弹弹Norah Jones的曲子吧
Everyone loved that. No, it's true. I don't belong here.
大家都喜欢 就是这样 是我不属于这里
No, you do belong here. And apparently... look, guys.
不是 不当然属于这里了 很显然 听着 各位
It's all okay.
没事的
I've been spending a lot of time tonight
我已经花了太多的时间
pretending to be things that I'm not.
假扮某个不是我自己的人
No. Look, it's time I embrace
别说了 也是时候正视
who I really am. No, don't.
真实的自己了 别说了
Please don't embrace who you are.
求你别正视自己了
Guys, I'm a prostitute.
各位 我就是个男妓
What?
什么
Psych!
作好心理准备
And as a prostitute, everyone always thinks
作为一名男妓 每个人总是认为
there must be some other thing that you aspire to be.
你肯定不只想做个男妓
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表