But you know what, guys?
但是你们知道吗
I really like being a prostitute.
我是真心喜欢当男妓
I get paid to have sex with women.
我和女人做♥爱♥还有钱拿
Don't gesture to me like that.
别指着我说
It's misleading. I mean, is that so bad?
会引起误会的 我是说 真有那么糟糕吗
Yes, very. Yes.
没错 很糟 对
That's bad.
相当糟
Mindy, I'm gonna go... Okay.
Mindy 我得走了 好吧
But thank you. You're welcome. Just please leave.
但是谢谢你 真的不用谢啊 你赶紧走
Hey.
嘿
Oh, God, no. Stop. Stop.
噢 天啊 别 别亲了 别亲了
You gotta be kidding me. What?
你是在玩儿我么 什么
God, that was a good kiss.
天啊 这吻太销魂了
You brought a prostitute into my home.
你带了个男妓到我家里来
My home! Alleged prostitute.
我家里啊 只是所谓的男妓
Look at the constitution for once in your life.
在你一生就去看一次<宪法>吧
Did you know that he was a prostitute?
你之前知道他是个男妓吗
No, absolutely not. No. Yesterday.
不知道 绝对不知道 不知道 昨天知道的
Today, I knew, and I brought him knowing full well
今天 我知道的 我在完全知道的情况下
that he was a prostitute, but I was going to pretty woman him.
还把他带来了 但是我准备让他体验<漂亮女人>的
Mindy, he touched my piano.
Mindy 他碰了我钢琴
How was the sex?
床上功夫如何
Okay, I refuse to answer questions
好吧 我拒绝回答
from people that I don't know personally.
陌生人提出的问题
I'm sorry. Fine, I'll ask her then.
抱歉 那好吧 让我来问她
How was the sex?
他床上功夫如何
I didn't have sex with him!
我没和他滚床单
Everybody, give Dr. L a break.
各位 别难为L医生了
Thank you, Beverly. We've all done it.
谢谢 Beverly 我们都干过这种事儿
No. For me,
不是 对我来说
it was Christmas time during the war.
在战争期间 这就算圣诞节了
They had just hung Saddam.
他们刚绞死了萨♥达♥姆♥
Okay, I'm gonna shut this down right now.
好吧 我现在要结束这话题
I'm hungry. Morgan, wing me.
我饿了 Morgan 给我个鸡翅
Morgan, hand her the wing! I'm sorry.
Morgan 把鸡翅递给她 抱歉
Wonder where my subway card is.
怎么找不到我的地铁卡了
I gotta get some food.
我得去吃点东西
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你这是去哪儿啊
Hey! Where are you going?
嘿 你是去哪儿啊
Hey, Danny, great party.
嘿 Danny 派对不错
You're about to leave? Are you smoking?
你就要走了 你在抽烟吗
Yeah, I'm smoking.
是啊 我在抽烟
At least there's one or two things you don't know about me.
至少我也有一两件事你不知道
You should know better.
你应该更清楚
You're poisoning yourself.
你是在毒害自己的身体
Are you really giving me life advice right now?
现在真的轮到你来给我生活建议吗
Seriously? Okay, fair enough.
真的假的 好吧 我懂了
So Alex and I broke up tonight, in case you didn't know.
我和Alex今晚分手了 以免你不知道
You decided to tell her about my ex-wife
你决定在派对进行到一半时
in the middle of the party.
告诉她我有前妻
Why did you do that? That was really stupid.
你为什么要那么做 太蠢了
I am sorry to hear that... Yeah, okay.
真是很抱歉听到这 好吧 好吧
But I think it is crazy
但是我觉得你没打算
that you would not tell her about your ex-wife.
告诉她你前妻的事 才是真的疯了
What? What's so funny?
怎么了 什么这么好笑
You're unbelievable to me.
你这人真是难以理喻
You brought a prostitute to my party,
你带了个男妓到我的派对来
which you ruined,
这个派对还被你毁了
and you still have the confidence to stand there
你还有这自信手叉着腰
with your hand on your hip
站在这里给我提意见
and tell me what's wrong with my life?
告诉我我的生活有问题
I'm sorry, Mindy. That's just funny to me.
对不起了 Mindy 这对我来说很好笑
I was just trying to be a good friend.
我只是想做个好朋友罢了
I didn't ask to be your friend.
我没要求做你朋友
Ahem. Uh, Dr. C?
额 那啥 C医生
Parker, what is it? Sorry to interrupt.
Parker 怎么了 抱歉打断你们谈话
One of the Australians
有一个澳洲人
may have set a small fire inside your piano.
也许在你的钢琴里点了把小火
Are you mad because you looked like a fool at the party?
你生气是因为在派对上你看上去像是个傻子吗
Did I really look that bad?
我真有那么糟吗
You looked... it was bad. It was a bad one.
你看上去 很糟 真心糟
Why would I think it was a good idea
为什么我会觉得对男妓
to pretty woman some male prostitute?
套用<漂亮女人>情节是个好主意呢
You always take chances on people who no one else will.
你总是在其他人不屑的人身上赌一把
Like, me... Super good-looking guy,
就像我吧 长得超级好看的人
very strong, but kind of a dirtbag.
相当强壮 但是又有点人♥渣♥
And now, I own my own laptop.
而现在 我有自己的笔记本电脑了
It's the biggest laptop you've er seen.
绝对是你见到过的最大的笔记本电脑了
Do you know what Danny told me?
你知道Danny跟我说了什么吗
He says that I only go out with guys who are dis.
他说我只会和混♥蛋♥约会
And you know what?
你知道吗
I think he's right.
我觉得他说的没错
Ah. He would know. What does that mean?
啊 他知道什么 这话什么意思
Well, I can only say this because Dr. Castellano
好吧 我可以这么说 是因为Castellano医生
is, like, my best friend.
是 我的好朋友
But he's a rich doctor with a ton of friends,
但是他是个有许多朋友的富医生啊
and he should maybe smile for once.
而且他也许应该时不时笑一下吧
Instead, he's like, "Uh, everyone keep it down.
但是他却是 "噢 都给我安静点
I'm trying to read the sports section."
我还要读这版体育新闻呢"
"Uh, works starts at 9:00.
"额 工作9:00开始了
Not 9:01 Not 9:02."
不是9:01 也不是9:02
"There's two flavors for coffee: Cream and sugar."
"咖啡有两种调料 奶和糖"
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表