The best part of living in New York is the nightlife.
生活在纽约 最棒的部分就是夜生活
The second best part is knowing that
第二棒的则是知道
Jay-Z and Beyonce are sharing the same weather as me.
Jay-Z和Beyonce和我分享同一种天气
But the best part is the nightlife.
但是最棒的还是夜生活
The problem is,
但问题是
you can't enjoy the nightlife
如果你的朋友是一群宅在家里不肯动的人
if your friends are a bunch of geriatric shut-in lame-os.
你根本就没办法享受这种夜生活
Alex, it's your lucky night. Oh, yeah.
Alex 今晚是你的幸运夜哦 哦 是吗
Tonight, my friend, we are going to have as much fun as the time
亲爱的朋友 今晚 我们可以尽情享乐
that we snuck onto John Stamos's party bus.
和上次偷偷混入John Stamos的派对大巴那样
Sounds so cool,
听起来不错
but I'm actually staying in to watch TV tonight...
但是我已经计划好今晚呆在家里看电视了
Oh, well, that sounds pretty fun.
哦 好吧 那听上去也挺有趣
With Danny. Ugh, gross.
和Danny一起 呃 真恶心
Hey, I can hear you.
嘿 我能听到你说话
Sir? Yes?
先生 嗯
These are complimentary wasabi peas, right?
这些芥末豆是赠送的 对吧
Yes. I'm not gonna get charged for them?
是的 你们不会向我收费吧
No. Thank you.
不会 谢谢
This is kind of a hard place to get into. Yeah.
这里门禁挺严的 是
I only got in 'cause I told 'em
我只好告诉他们我未成年的女儿
that my teenage daughter was trapped inside.
被困在这里 他们才放我进来
I don't have a teenage daughter.
我没有未成年女儿
I'm not old enough.
我还没那么老
Not interested in having children anytime soon.
近期还没有兴趣要孩子
Maybe one day. Whoa.
也许会有那么一天 哇哦
Did you just... me?
你刚刚...我吗
Uh, uh, sorry, sorry.
呃 呃 抱歉 让开
A good-looking guy is coming over here.
一个帅哥正朝这儿走过来
Hey! Thank you.
嘿 谢谢
Ow! Ow!
哦
Damn it! I got wasabi in my eye!
该死 芥末酱进眼睛里了
Allow me.
让我来
Whoa.
哇哦
I'm Adam.
我叫Adam
And this is how you can get a parking ticket in Manhattan
这就是怎么让你即使你没有车 也会在曼哈顿
without even owning a car.
拿到违规停车的罚单
Yeah.
嗯
I am so excited
我真高兴
that I decided to come out tonight. You know, it's getting pretty late.
今晚选择了出门 你懂的 现在已经很晚了
You should probably take me home with you.
也许你应该带我去你家了
You're really good at frenching.
你的法式吻技真棒
I don't... I don't usually do this kinda thing.
我不是...我平时不经常做这种事
I'm glad that sometimes you do.
我很高兴你有时会这样
You deserve a treat. Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你值得被好好对待 嘿 喔喔喔
Before we, uh, you know... Yeah.
在我们做 呃 你懂的 什么
How much you wanna spend? Hm?
你准备出什么价 嗯
Well, if I stay overnight, it costs more.
如果留我过夜的话 你可能要多花一点
Mm... Oh, my God!
嗯...什么 老天
Are you a prostitute?
你是个男妓吗
Yeah. Oh, God.
是啊 哦 老天
Oh, God! Oh, God!
老天 老天
How did you not know I was a prostitute?
你怎么会不知道我是个男妓呢
Out! Get out!
出去 滚出去
You came to the bar alone.
你孤身一人来到夜店
You paid for every drink.
付了所有的酒钱
You kept talking about how money is no object.
还一直说钱不是问题
Sorry, I get tacky when I get drunk, all right?
抱歉 我一喝多就俗气 好吗
And by the way, you are not supposed to kiss.
还有 你不应该亲我的
That is, like, the number one rule in pretty woman.
这 呃 那是<漂亮女人>里的第一守则
Get out! Ooh, kissing is a big part of what I do.
出去 哦 亲吻是我工作中很重要的一部分
I'm actually one of the best mouth guys in the city.
我实际上是纽约城最棒的"名嘴"之一
Gross! Get out, get out.
恶心 出去 滚
I am never going out again.
我再也不要晚上出去了
Dr. C, I know babies with better handwriting.
C医生 我见过字比你写的好的宝宝
Actual babies. It's fine, Morgan.
真的宝宝 好了 Morgan
Hey, guys. Whoa.
嘿 伙计们 哇哦
Looks like someone had a fun night and is paying for it today.
看起来昨晚某人风流一夜 今天就要付出代价了
I don't pay for it, Morgan.
我才没付什么 Morgan
What is that supposed to mean?
你那话是什么意思
Nothin... nothing. Okay.
没..没什么 好了
Sorry, Morgan. I'm sorry.
抱歉 Morgan 不好意思
I did nothing unusual last night.
我昨晚没做出格的事
Danny, I have two theater tickets
Danny 我有两张周日晚上的戏票
that I'm not going to use for Saturday night.
但是我不需要了
I thought you and Alex could go.
我想你可以和Alex一起去
That's really nice. I can't.
真是很贴心 但是我去不了
I'm taking Alex to Vermont.
我要带Alex去弗蒙特
Wow. What are you gonna do next?
哇 那接下来你们准备干什么
Take pottery classes or something?
一起去上陶瓷制♥作♥课吗还是什么
Ooh, I'll come to that.
哦 我倒是想去上这门课
What do you want, Deslaurier?
你来干嘛 Deslaurier
Your package was delivered to my floor by mistake.
你的包裹被误送到我们那层了
Yankee candle company.
扬基蜡烛公♥司♥
Mindy, how are you?
Mindy 你好吗
I'm as good as any other human in this room.
和这间屋子里所有的人一样好
Why don't you take Brendan to the play?
你干嘛不请Brendan去看戏啊
That makes no sense, and he has no interest.
我♥干♥嘛要请他去 再说他也不感兴趣
I'm actually very interested in the theater.
实际上我非常感兴趣
Even bad theater is good theater.
在我心里 不好的剧院也是好剧院
I believe it was Bertolt Brecht who once...
我想应该是Bertolt Brecht说的 他曾...
You see, I think you guys would have a lot to talk about.
你看 我觉得你们之间有聊不完的话题
That's strange. We have no natural rapport, he and I.
真奇怪 我们之间可没有什么往来
Nothing? The theater is meant to be
没有吗 剧院就理应成为
a shared experience where people can forget the past
一段共同经历 在那里人们可以忘记过去
and move on to the future with a new understanding.
然后带着新的认识继续自己的生活
Hey, man. You guys want a moment?
嘿 伙计 你们需要独处一下么
Hey, cut it out.
嘿 别闹了
And cut it out. You're fine.
你闭嘴 你还行
Morgan, you can have these tickets.
Morgan 这些票给你了
It's your lucky day. Oh, my God. Thank you. It is!
今天是你的幸运日 天 谢谢你 真是我的好日子
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Uh, Brendan, we get there at 8:00.
呃 Brendan 我们八点见
The one thing is, hold onto your coat,
关键一点是 拿好你的外套
because they get you with the coat check.
因为他们会检查你的外衣
That's...
那个就...
I'm not paying 10 bucks to check a $5 coat.
我才不要花十块钱去检查一件五块钱买♥♥的衣服
Maggie, what is your deal?
Maggie 你怎么回事
You usually eat like someone just rescued you from a life raft.
你原本不是一吃东西就好像有人把你从救生筏上救下来一样
Had a big breakfast, real belt-popper.
早餐吃得太多 裤腰带都紧了
Okay. Hey.
好吧 嘿
When you are in Vermont this weekend,
你周末到弗蒙特之后
I need you to go to Ben & Jerry's,
记得去本和杰瑞的冰激凌店
and I want you to get me a tie-dye mug.
给我带一个扎染的马克杯
I wanna put hair clips in it. Vermont?
我要用它装发卡 弗蒙特吗
Yeah, when you and Danny go this weekend.
是啊 你周末不是要和Danny一起去
Alex and Danny are having a party!
Alex和Danny要办聚会
God. It feels really good to get that out there.
老天 一吐为快的感觉真好
Wait. What? It's just a small dinner thing.
等等 什么 只是一个小型的晚宴
Danny and my best friend, who he met through me,
Danny和我最好的朋友 通过我认识的两个人
are hosting a dinner party that I'm not invited to?
要办聚会了但是没有邀请我
Hey, I barely made the cut.
嘿 我也才勉强入围
This person is invited? No offense.
这个人都被邀请了 无意冒犯
So what I am supposed to do? Just, like,
那要让我怎么办 比如说
lay in the street like a corpse while stray dogs nudge my body?
像死尸一样躺在大街上被流浪狗拱来拱去吗
Sometimes you and Gwen have dinner without us.
你有时候也会和Gwen俩人单独吃晚饭 不带我们啊
Because having dinner with Gwen in her weird,
你觉得Gwen在格林威治那栋
haunted mansion in Greenwich is so much fun.
闹鬼的房♥子里吃晚餐很"有趣"吗
We definitely talked about inviting you.
我们讨论过要不要邀请你
Mm-hmm. And the answer was no?
是吗 结论居然是不请吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表