Dr. Walters, I am so honored you will be at my presentation.
Walters医生 我很荣幸你能来听我的介绍
I mean, after all, you are the laparoscopic uterine King.
毕竟您是用腹腔镜检查子♥宫♥方面的领军人物
Oh, please, the only one who calls me that
噢 好了 唯一用这个名衔称呼我的
is my vanity license plate.
也只有那张华而不实的会议铭牌了
Dr. Reed... It's go great just to sit down with you...
Reed医生 能和您坐在一起真是太好了
Dr. Reed, I think your phone's broken.
Reed医生 你的电♥话♥好像坏了
You're not getting my texts.
你没收到我的信息
Excuse me, guys, I'm gonna... Can I sneak in here?
不好意思 伙计们 我正要去 我能坐在这么
Little Scooch. There you go.
往前推一点 这就对了
What are you guys talking about? Hey, uh, Morgan,
你们在聊什么 嗨 呃 Morgan
what are you doing?
你在干什么
I-I'm having lunch with a colleague.
我在和一位同事吃午饭
You two know each other?
你们俩认识吗
Oh, yeah. Jer and I work together
噢 当然了 Jer和我一起工作
at Shulman and associates.
在Shulman以及合伙人联合诊所
No one calls me "Jer."
从来没人管我叫Jer过
Morgan is a nurse at our practice.
Morgan是我们诊所里的护士
Right there, "R.N."
这写着呢 "R.N"
Morgan, where did you find that milk and hot dog?
Morgan 你在哪找到的牛奶和热狗
Oh, well, I'm not gonna pay $12 for brunch...
我才不会为了个早午饭花12刀
Highway robbery...
简直就是抢劫
So, I, uh, found this great little cafe
所以呢 我找到了家很棒的咖啡馆
across the street called
就在街对面 店名叫
"The New Mexico anti-hunger coalition for the disabled."
"新墨西哥州为了残疾人而建立的反饥饿联盟"
All I had to do was answer a few questions.
我只需要回答几个问题
This was free.
这些都是免费的
Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny!
Danny Danny Danny Danny
This is the best gas station
这是我这辈子见过的
I have ever been to in my entire life.
最棒的加油站
How do I look? You look Indian.
我看起来如何 很印第安
Excuse me?
什么
I mean Indian... American Indian. I know.
我的意思是印第安人 美式印第安人 好吧
Okay. What's in the bag? It's for you...
包里是什么 给你的
A keychain with your name on it.
有你名字的钥匙圈
Why would I want this?
为什么给我这个
Do you know how lucky you are to have a name
你知道东西上有自己名字
that they actually put on things?
是多么幸运的事吗
I can never find "Mindy" anywhere.
我哪里都找不到"Mindy"字样的
I had to get "Mandy."
只能买♥♥"Mandy"
You didn't have to get anything.
你可以不买♥♥的
You know, I would really love to get a dog.
你明白的 我非常想养条狗
I love my dog. She runs the house, not me.
我爱我的狗 但是她喜欢在房♥子里乱跑 不爱围着我打转
That's just dog obedience, doc. Really?
有办法让狗狗围着您撒欢儿的 真的吗
Yeah, you just gotta get a firm grasp on the neck.
你只要牢牢抓住她的后颈
I'm gonna show you real quick.
我来给您示范一下
Dupe 'em for a sec.
制住它们一会儿
So at first you're like, "Aw, good, good."
一开始你先这样 "好 很好"
And then you're like, "No! No!"
然后再这样 "不 不"
No, no! No, Morgan!
停 停 停 Morgan
What are you doing? Hold on. Stop.
你在干嘛 等等
What are you doing? I was just showing him the...
你在干什么 我只是在给他示范 ...
Don't... don't you have that thing at 1:00
你不是...你不是1点有事吗
you've gotta go to?
你该走了吧
What?
什么
That thing at 1:00. You should leave now.
那件事是在一点钟 你现在就该走了
Every day at 1:00 P.M., I have screaming diarrhea.
每天下午1点 我就会疯狂腹泻
Every day.
每天
And it's very embarrassing to my friends,
这对我朋友来说非常难为情
so I'm gonna go deal with that.
所以我要去解决下
Thank you for a great brunch.
和您用餐很愉快
We should be getting close.
我们应该快到了
Oh, man. This is a really posh area.
天啊 这里人真有钱
Oh, my God, Danny. Do you think the thing that
老天 Danny 你觉得Josh是想告诉我
Josh wanted to tell me is that he's rich now?
他现在很有钱吗
Should I get back together with him?
我要和他复合吗
"Clear sands institute."
"清沙疗养院"
What? This isn't the right place.
什么 不是这里
This is the address...
地址就是这里
2544 Soothing Palm Drive.
2244迷人棕榈树大道
These street names are killing me.
这些地址真是让人抓狂
Wait, why would Josh be here?
Josh为什么会在这里
I think he's in rehab.
我觉得他可能是在戒毒
So this is rehab these days...
他这些天呆的康复中心
Must be nice.
看着真不错
Oh, my God.
天哪
Josh was a drug addict.
Josh是个瘾君子
I did not know this entire time
我完全不知情
I was basically living
我觉得自己像是活在<与歌♥同行>里
You know, he was Johnny Cash.
他是男主演Johnny Cash
I was Reese Witherspooncash. No, no, no.
我是女主演Reese Witherspoon 打住
Don't start making up excuses
不要为卑微的瘾君子
for some lowlife junkie.
编造借口了
We got what we came for. He was a drug addict.
我们的目的达到了 知道他是个瘾君子
Let's get out of here. No, no, no, no.
我们走吧 等等
I have to go see him.
我必须要见他
I need closure.
我需要一个了结
It's gonna take me five minutes, okay?
五分钟的时间 好吗
Just be patient.
耐心点
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Dr. Reed. Hi.
Reed医生你好 你好
Hope you had a pleasant morning with your doctor friends.
你和你的医生朋友早晨一定很愉快
I wouldn't say pleasant, exactly.
确切的说 不是很愉快
We went to a seminar on cyst drainage.
我们去了导尿囊肿的研讨会
Okay, let's skip the friendly chitchat.
好吧 让我们直接跳过闲聊部分吧
Look, I came here to rehearse.
听着 我是来帮助你的
Morgan, I'm sorry I asked you to leave the brunch,
Morgan很抱歉在早午餐的时候让你离开
but I came here to interact with other doctors.
但我来这里就是为了和别的医生交流
You know, I had a friend like you back in Otisville.
我在奥特斯维尔监狱里有个像你一样的朋友
When we were alone in our cell,
当我们单独在牢房♥里
Melvin and I were as thick as thieves...
Melvin和我"贼"亲密
He was a thief.
他也是个贼
But we'd go out into the prison yard,
但我们放风的时候
and all of a sudden, he was Mufasa Al Muhammed
突然之间 他就成了狮子王
and I was "White bitch." That's not the same.
我就成了白种贱♥人♥ 这两件事是不一样的
I'm not a white bitch! That's not the same.
我不是白种贱♥人♥ 这不一样
I'm not a white bitch. I'm gonna go explore Santa Fe.
我不是贱♥人♥ 我要去圣达菲探险了
I don't wanna forget my sun hat,
不能忘了帽子
lest I be burnt twice today.
不然我今天还要再受伤一次
Okay.
好吧
Morgan, come on, mate.
不要生气了 好同事
So Matthew Crawley? He's, like, gone.
Matthew Crawley吗 他死了
Crawley? Crawley.
真的吗 真的
Damn it.
怎么会这样
Wow. What's going on with lady Sybil?
Sybil小姐怎么样了
Mindy.
Mindy
Hey.
你好
Wow, you came. Yeah. How's it going?
你来了 是的 好久不见
Hello. Are you Josh's roommate?
你好 你是Josh的室友吗
I'm Clay Matthews.
我是Clay Matthews
I'm on the packers.
我还在队里服役
"Packers"? Is that, like, a party drug?
队里 像组队吸毒那种吗
No, uh, Clay's an old client of mine.
不是 克雷是我以前的客户
Oh, you're a professional athlete.
哦 你是职业运动员
You're visiting him. Yes.
你是来看他的 是的
Uh, sit down, sit down. I'm so sorry.
坐吧 抱歉
Sit down. I apologize. I just...
坐 我很抱歉 我只是
So rehab, huh? What?
呆在戒毒所 哈 什么
That's what this is?
你说这里是什么地方
I thought I was at a planetarium.
我觉得这里是天文馆
I'm kidding.
开个玩笑
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表