Oh, we'll just...
哦 我们只需要
Guess we'll have to add a little bit of weight.
我猜我们需要多加点砝码上去
God, you are such a jerk.
天 你真是个混♥蛋♥
How do you sleep at night?
你怎么睡得着觉的
I sleep pretty good.
非常好
No wonder your wife left you.
难怪你老婆离你而去
Hey, babe, we can stop this train anytime you want.
亲爱的 只要你开口 我们可以随时停止检查
Don't listen to him.
不要听他说
What's that, Mindy?
你在嘀咕什么 Mindy
You're not Mindy, you're a warrior,
你不是Mindy 你现在是Mindy的分身
and your warrior name is...
你的名字是
Beyonce pad thai.
对 你现在是Beyonce pad thai
Keep going.
继续吧
Are you sure?
你确定
Weigh me, you son of a bitch!
继续称我的体重 你个贱♥人♥
Damn it!
妹的
Oh!
噢
Good-bye, old friend.
再见了 老朋友
Keep time.
要保持继续走的准
You're a good doctor, Danny.
Danny 你是个好医生
Yeah, okay.
是的 是的
No, I mean it. Even with all of this,
我说真的 即使在发生了这么多之后
I'm really learning a lot.
我仍学到了不少
Told you I was the best doctor here.
早说过了我是这里最棒的医生
Why did want to be an o.B.?
为什么想成为妇产科医生
Were your parents doctors?
你父母都是医生吗
Oh, please.
哦 快别说了
My mom cleaned motel rooms.
我妈妈是汽车旅店的保洁员
What about your dad?
那你老爸呢
My dad?
我爸
Your guess is as good as mine.
我不比你更清楚
I haven't seen him in 25 years.
毕竟我已经25年没见他了
Wow, that must've been hard.
那肯定是段艰难岁月
You know what? I'm glad it was hard.
你知道么 我很高兴有这段艰难岁月
If it wasn't hard,
因为如果没有那些艰难
I wouldn't be who I am.
我也不会成为现在的我
I'm happy that you feel enough of a personal relationship
我很高兴你对我们俩的私人关系感到认可
with me that you could open up about that.
可以对我敞开心扉
What? I didn't...
什么 我才没有
I didn't open up to you about anything.
我没有对你敞开心扉
So I don't feel a personal relationship to you, okay?
而且我和你也没有什么私人关系 好吧
Can we just... Just finish the exam?
我们可不可以 专注于检查
What's next?
下一项是什么来着
The breast exam, my friend.
我的朋友 下一项是胸部检查
Right.
对
Dr. Reed, where have you been?
Reed医生 你去哪了
Your patients were waiting so long,
你的病人等了好久了
some of them are in a new trimester.
等到花都谢了
I went for a walk, Shauna,
我出去散了个步
and I must have lost track of time,
更何况我都不知道时间
because you see, I still don't have...
因为 你看 我还是没有
A watch.
找到我的手表
No offense, but that excuse stinks.
无意冒犯 但对于我来说那只是个蹩脚的借口
I told them you were helping a little black kid.
我告诉那些病人你在帮一个黑人小孩看病
That's pretty good. Huh.
这真是个好借口
I've never had a gynecologist examine my face before.
从来没有妇产科医生检查过我的脸
I'm just being thorough.
我只是做事详尽
Yeah? Yeah.
是么 是的
If you feel uncomfortable with any of this,
如果你觉得做这些让你不舒服
we can stop at any time.
我们可以随时停止
Are you kidding me? I'm fine.
开玩笑么 我很好
You sure? Absolutely fine.
你确定 百分之百确定
Okay.
那好
My breasts.
那检查我的胸部吧
Yup.
没问题
Go nuts.
那开始吧 小伙子
I will.
我会的
I will. Okay.
我会 呃
Hey, hey. Eyes down here.
嗨 嗨 眼睛看这里
Mmm.
嗯
Shut up, okay?
住嘴 好吗
Just... come on, shut up. What? What?
天呐 住嘴 怎么了 怎么了这是
Don't do that to me.
别对我这样
What am I doing? I'm sorry.
我做了什么吗 那我抱歉
It's just, you were doing a good job.
只是... 你做的很好
Does everything feel normal?
一切正常吗
Yes, it feels... It feels fine.
是的 一切正常
You know, um, after you finish this,
你知道么 在你做完检查后
we have the, uh, main event.
我们会 呃 有个重要的事要做
I can't, okay. Okay, I...
我不能 好了 好了 我
I-I can't do this.
我真心不能再做下去了
You're being ridiculous. Why?
你越来越离谱了 为什么不能
I thought you thought of me as a lamp.
我以为你把我当成台灯而已
Why don't you just examine my wires?
那为什么不顺便检查下我的"线"呢
I'm going home, okay?
我要回家了 好吗
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Everyone! Everyone! Listen up!
伙计们 伙计们 听着
I am sorry to announce that Danny Castellano
我很抱歉的宣布Danny Castellano
was unable to finish my gynecological exam
没有完成我的妇产检查
because of his personal feelings for me,
因为他对我另有感觉
which got in the way.
让他无法承受
Dr. Castellano, is that true?
Castellano医生 是真的吗
I'm not coming in tomorrow.
我明天不来了
Danny! Danny, you may take the day off,
Danny 也许会少见到你一天
but our friendship endureth.
但我们的友谊长存
Taking the week off.
请个一周吧
See you, Danny!
Danny 回见啦
Nice to know ya!
很高兴见到你
Beyonce pad thai!
Beyonce pad thai
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Thanks so much.
谢谢大家了
It was difficult, but I managed to win in the end.
虽然很难 但我还是笑到了最后
Hey, I'm realizing that I still don't have a gynecologist.
嗨 我意识到我还没有做完我的妇产检查
I kind of dropped the ball on that one.
我差点就搞不定了
Do you think you can help me out with that?
你可以帮我下么
Yeah.
真不错
Proud of you, dog. Peace.
伙计 为你感到自豪 心里平衡多了
You're a badass bitch.
你真是个母老虎
I appreciate that.
谢谢
Watch out for the wall.
当心后面的墙
Uh, left, left, left.
哦 左边点 左边点
Right, right, yup.
再右边点 右边点 好了
Ugh! Yup. Yup.
哦耶 哦耶
Awesome.
太棒了
Go to bed.
现在是时候去睡觉了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表