He's handsome with the class of a young Robert Duvall.
他有Robert Duvall年轻时的外貌
And the gravitas of an old Robert Duvall.
和他晚年时的内涵
Amazing. Did you talk to this guy already?
厉害 你们和他谈过了吗
Actually, we're doing it right now.
事实上 我们现在正在和他谈
Wait, you want... My guys?
等等 你们想要 我的
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
So, what are you gonna do now?
那么 接下来你干嘛去
Like, go meet up with your girlfriend and make out with her?
比如 去见你的女朋友然后一起去约会什么的
What?
啊
I was trying to find out during lunch
刚才吃饭的时候我一直想问
if you had a girlfriend.
你有没有女朋友
Oh. That's the best you could come up with?
噢 这就是你能想出来的最好的问法吗
That's lame.
真拙劣啊
Your boyfriend must always make fun of you
你的男朋友肯定经常寻你开心
for saying... You're right.
比如说 你是对的
It's actually really hard to do that organically.
这个问题真的很难自然而然地问出来
Here you go.
你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
I don't have a boyfriend. I don't have a girlfriend.
我没男朋友 我没女朋友
I have six kids though.
不过我有6个孩子哦
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
I don't know about this, guys.
这我可不好说啊 伙计们
We don't want to pressure you,
我们不想给你施压
but you'd be giving us the greatest gift.
不过这会是你给我们的最好的礼物
We'd be so lucky if our son turned out like you.
如果我们的孩子跟你很像的话我们会感觉很幸运的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it.
我答应了
See, honey? That was easy.
看到没亲爱的 可简单了
Of all the places in New York,
纽约那么大的地方
you wanted to go to a drug store?
你居然想来一间药店
Yeah, I do.
嗯 真的
This place, this is heaven.
这地方 这是天堂啊
They don't have any of this stuff in Afghanistan.
阿富汗那儿一点这里的东西都没有
Hey, is this lady shampoo?
嘿 这是女用香波吗
Okay.
好吧
You know what you actually
你知道吗其实你刚才在别的地方时
miss the most while you're over there?
错过了事件的主要部分
This is gonna sound insane.
这听来很疯狂
"Bouncy hair that he will want to run this fingers through"?
"柔滑的让他都想用手指轻柔滑过的秀发"
It's the way girls smell.
女孩子们闻起来都这样
It doesn't actually say "He'll" On it.
这其实没写"他会"吧
Well, this is the shampoo that I use.
好吧 这才是我用的那种
Mmm.
哦
It's nice.
挺好的
Okay. This is nuts. Let's...
好吧 这可真奇怪 不如...
Ooh, selfcheckout. No.
噢 自主结账 别
We've lived to see the future.
我们能活到看到未来啊
Please don't do this.
请别这样
Sam, self-checkout is the biggest scam.
Sam 自助结账是最大的骗局
Are you joking? What's the scam about?
你开玩笑吗 能有什么骗局
You think you're saving all this time,
你以为你省下时间了
but you really aren't. No, you are.
可其实你没有 不 有啊
There's a reason why no one was in this line,
这就是为什么没人排这边
'cause they all are smart.
因为他们都学聪明了
Okay, now...
好吧 现在
Please scan the bar code of your first item.
请扫描你第一件商品的条形码
It talks.
它会说话耶
Where on my item is the bar code?
我商品的条形码在哪儿
I don't know this item... Okay, right there.
我不知道这玩意 哦在这
You found it.
你找到咯
First item scanned.
第一件商品已扫描
Look at you. You're a natural.
看看你 多自然的操作啊
You got a second career.
你有第二职业了
Please place item into bag.
请把商品放进袋子里
I placed it in the bag.
我已经放了
Please place item into bag.
请把商品放进袋子里
I already did that.
我已经做好啦
You have not placed an item into bag.
你没有把商品放进袋子里
I'm sure there's, like, a button.
我确定这有 按钮什么的来控制
You are attempting to place
你在试图把未付账的商品
an item in your bag that has not been paid for.
放进你自己的袋子里
We're not doing that. I didn't... we're not...
我们没这么做 我没 我们不
Shoplifting will be prosecuted
偷盗会根据法律规定的最高惩处
to the fullest extent of the law.
来起诉你们
That's... that's not what's happening!
这 事情不是这样的啊
Don't give us those judgmental looks.
别给我们这种白眼
We're trying to self-checkout.
我们是想要自助结账
Go back to waiting in line!
回去排队
Okay, I... That's insane.
好吧 我 这简直是疯掉了
What is this robot doing? Okay, bail. Bail.
这机器人在干嘛 好吧 闪人 闪人
Thank you, Mandy Lahiri.
谢谢 Mandy Lahiri
Please take your shampoo.
请拿走你的香波
This is so much fun. I know, it's great.
真是太好玩了 我知道 好棒
You know what we should do next weekend? What?
你知道我们下个周末该干什么吗 啥
We should go to the mummy exhibit at the met.
我们应该去木乃伊展览参观
The wall is really low,
那保护墙挺矮的其实
so you're not supposed to touch them,
所以本来你是不应该碰到木乃伊的嘛
but you can just, like, get right in there.
不过你可以 刚刚好碰到它
Look, nobody checks. We'll get cursed if that happens.
而且 没人会管 我们会被诅咒的 如果我们那么做
You know that, right? I hadn't thought of that.
你知道的对吧 我倒没想过
I'd actually like to do that, but I can't
我其实挺想干这个的 不过我不行咯
because I'm getting ready to deploy again for 18 months.
因为我已经准备再要进行18个月的服役了
So you're not, like, back back?
所以你不是 那种真的回来
No, I'm gone, gone. When?
不 我是还要走掉的那种回来 什么时候
Not for a while.
没多久咯
Tomorrow.
明天
What?
啥
I told him good luck, have a nice life,
我跟他说祝你好运 有个美满幸福的生活
and came back to work. I'm sorry.
然后我就回来上班了 不好意思
You cleared your schedule to reconnect with this awesome guy
你清掉了你的日程表来跟这个杀了本拉♥登♥的
who killed Osama Bin Laden, who you then abandon
棒小伙重温旧梦 然后你就把人
in the middle of New York City?
直接丢在了纽约市中心
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
No, I didn't. I didn't abandon him.
我没啊 我没抛弃他
Hmm.
嗯
Sam is kind of perfect.
Sam是很完美
But I don't want to be in the position
不过我可不想为了一个
where I'm heartbroken over some guy
甚至明天一早就不在了的人
who's not even gonna be here in the morning.
而心碎
This soldier doesn't fit into
这战士不符合
your "Sex and the city find a husband" Scheme,
你的"在欲望都市找个老公"的计划
so he's worthless to you now?
因此他现在就变得毫无意义了是吗
Danny, sometimes I feel like you have never even seen
Danny 有时候我真的觉得你从没看过
Sex and the City. I've seen an episode.
<欲望都市> 我看过一小段
All four of them were walking down the street.
她们四个一块走在大街上
Remind me to never lose touch with you
提醒我在20年之后
and reconnect with you 20 years later.
再跟你联♥系♥
Ugh.
呃
Did Betsy just tell me off?
Betsy刚才在指责我吗
Sam.
Sam
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在干嘛
You said that you might get a tattoo,
你说过你想搞个纹身
so this is the fourth tattoo parlor
所以这是我在附近找的
that I have been to in the village.
第四间纹身铺了
I have seen some things pierced
我看到了一些我以为没有什么穿透力
that I did not know were pierceable.
但实际上却穿透了我的心的东西
You know what, you don't need to hear that right now.
你知道吗 你现在不需要听我说这些
The point is, Sam, I really like you.
关键是 Sam 我真的很喜欢你
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表