No, Alex, don't worry. I'm sure she's fine.
不用 Alex 别担心 我肯定她很好
I wish I could share your cavalier attitude, Danny.
我真希望我也是你这样不在乎的态度 Danny
Mindy's my friend, damn it.
Mindy是我朋友 该死的
Everyone, I have an idea.
同志们 我有个主意
Mindy once mentioned this charming creperie
Mindy曾提到过一个她伤心就会去的
she frequents when she's feeling blue.
美味煎饼店
She's always confiding in me.
她总是向我吐露心声
I guess it's one of the curses
我想这就是作为
of being a good listener.
一个善于聆听的人的后遗症之一
Well, I guess we might as well check?
我想我们也应该去看看
I'm so glad you're here, Jeremy.
我很高兴你在这 Jeremy
Yeah, me too. Me too.
我也很高兴我在这儿
You know what, guys.
同志们
Maybe I should come too,
也许我应该和你们一起
'cause I know Mindy.
因为我也了解Mindy
But more than that,
不仅如此
I know this city.
我还了解这座城市
I breathe this city.
我呼吸这里的空气
So how do you guys know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
Oh, we were in the same sorority at Rutgers.
哦 我们在纽泽西州立大学参加了同一个女生联谊会
Whama! Bama! Delta gamma!
Whama! Bama! Delta gamma!
And get this,
还有这个
they pitched in and bought me
她们特意赶过来
a friends trip for my birthday.
还为我的生日送上一个朋友旅行
We're gonna go see Taylor Swift in Virginia beach.
我们要去维吉尼亚沙滩看Taylor Swift
This is, like, the best group of friends ever.
这真是最好的朋友聚会了
You're supportive of each other.
你们相互支持
You wear cool sashes so people know what's up.
你还戴着让大家了解具体情况的肩带
I mean, you look like a sexy mayor.
我的意思是 你看起来像是个性感的女市长
You must have cool friends.
你肯定也有很好的朋友们
You're an awesome doctor
你还是个很不错的医生
who has three clothes closets.
你还有3个衣橱
Five if you count work.
如果算上上班的就有5个
And all by the age of,
说到年龄
what, are you, like, 28?
你多少岁 28吗
Mm-hmm, I'm 28.
对 我28了
No, my friends,
我的朋友们
they just use me for free birth control,
他们只是用我去换生日控制权
and they criticize me for being chubby.
还说我变胖了
You, chubby? No!
你 胖 才没有呢
Maybe I am chubby if my own friends call me chubby.
如果我的朋友们都说变胖了 那我应该就是胖了
No.
才没有
That is inaccurate and also offensive,
这真是错的离谱 无礼
and irresponsible, and anti-woman.
不负责任而且反女性
That's crazy. Yeah, you're gorgeous.
真是鬼话 是啊 你很不错啊
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
嗯嗯 嗯嗯
So, Alex, I grew up in the tri-state area.
Alex 我在这一片三角地带长大
Did you grow up in any particular cluster of states?
你是不是在什么杂草丛生的特殊地段长大的呢
Oh, Danny.
哦 Danny
Good evening. May I help you?
晚上好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
You gotta be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
This is her.
这是她
She looks different when she's awake.
她醒着的时候看起来不一样
No. C'est dommage.
不 很遗憾(法语)
Tu parle francais?
你会说法语
Et toi aussi? Oui.
你也是吗 是啊
I'll tell you right now, Mindy's never come here.
我可以肯定的告诉你 Mindy才不会来这呢
She likes a thick bread.
她喜欢厚皮面包
And all I wanted to do was increase by breast size.
我当时只想丰胸
And for the record I was going to go from A's
温馨提示 我曾从A罩跳到
to tasteful C's,
让人垂涎的C罩
and my friends wouldn't let me.
但我朋友不让我继续
It's your body. Thank you, Megyn.
这是你的身体 谢谢你 Megyn
It's Bryan, guys.
是Bryan 亲们
Mmm, Bryan with a "Y" Or an "I"?
哦 名字中带Y的那个还是带I的
"Y". The hot kind.
带Y的 哦 性感的那一型
Ooh, he's slammed at work and can't make it.
哦 他在忙工作 所以不能过来
Tash, stockbrokers,
Tash 股票经纪人
they work all the time on Saturday nights.
在周六晚上工作总是很忙
Their hours are crazy.
他们惜时如金呐
I bet he'll take you out tomorrow.
我赌他明天肯定会约你的
Yeah.
是啊
Whoa, he's a stockbroker who's "Working" On a Saturday night?
哇 他是一个"在周六晚上"工作的股票经纪人
He's slammed. He texted.
他说 他也无能为力
Where is he texting you from on a Saturday night,
现在是周六晚上 他能从哪儿给你发短♥信♥呐
hooker island?
从他正在春宵一刻
Where he's engaging in some leisure activities?
的妓♥女♥岛么
What?
啥
We have to face the facts here.
面对现实吧
Bryan kinda sounds like a grade "A" Sketchball.
听上去 Bryan是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥啊
Ah, take it back. Excuse me?
哦 收回那句话 不好意思
Sorry, I said it. Someone had to say it.
不好意思 我说了 总有人要说的
You're wrong, and you're not my friend.
你错了 你不再是我朋友了
Okay, well, neither are these three.
好吧 那这三个也不是
What? Shut up, weird alone lady!
闭嘴 你个怪咖剩女
You did not...
你不能
Okay, that's enough, sugar. Oh, my God!
好了 够了 亲们 老天哪
You get your bony asses out of here!
你带着你的扁屁♥股♥滚出去
Oh, my God.
我的天
Thank you so much for saving me from those psycho...
感谢你把我从这些变♥态♥手里拯救出来
Beverly?
Beverly
You work here?
你在这儿工作
Well, look what the cat puked up.
瞧瞧我碰见了谁啊
Ah, money's tight,
是啊 手头紧
so I been moonlighting as a busboy... no big whoop.
所以我就兼♥职♥当个餐馆工咯 没啥大不了的
So you were saying they bought you a eucalyptical machine?
所以你是说他们帮你买♥♥了台"刨步机"
Like the stuff they put in my foot powder?
就像他们往我脚气粉里加的那玩意吗
elliptical machine
椭圆健身器
It's basically like a weight loss exercise machine.
就是一种减肥机器
Whatever.
随便啦
Kind of lecture in the form of a gift, if you ask me.
如果你要问 我觉得像是以礼物的形式说教我一样
Oh, don't listen to them.
哦 别理他们
You're fine just the way you are.
你身材很好
Built real sturdy for sex.
能在床上大战三天三夜的那种
Thank you. I never fall off the bed.
谢谢 我从没从床上掉下来过呢
Ugh.
哦
I'm dreading seeing them again though at work.
哦 真不想在工作时再见到他们
Oh, who gives a crap what those other schmendricks think?
哦 别管那些无足轻重的人的看法
Look, I didn't never really like you all that much.
听着 我真的没喜欢过你
Okay.
好吧
But you're smart, you're tough,
但是你又聪明又坚强
and you got class and sophistication
即使是你的体臭也
coming out of your stinker, kitten.
散发着品位和成熟啊 小猫
Thank you, Beverly.
谢谢 Beverly
Hey, my shift's over. Wanna go get a drink?
我的轮班结束了 去喝一杯吧
Okay.
好啊
Maybe Mindy finally got a policeman
说不定 Mindy真的找到一位
to let her ride his horse.
愿意让她骑他的马的警官呢
Is there a Liam Neeson revenge movie out?
附近有上映Liam Neeson复仇系列电影么
If so, she's there.
如果有 她就在那儿
So I say, "It's my money.
所以我就说 "这是我的钱"
I'll put whatever I want in the calzone."
我在我馅饼里想放啥就放啥
He's like, "Get out." And they called the cops.
他好像是要说"滚出去" 然后他们报♥警♥了
Yo, you're not even listening to this story.
嘿 你有没有在听我讲的故事啊
It's crazy. I'm listening.
这很疯狂 我在听呢
What, do you like this girl?
哦 你喜欢那个女孩么
No. Yeah, you do.
不 哦 你喜欢
You're gonna let Dr. Reed take her?
你要让Reed医生得到她么
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑呢你
I mean, look at the guy.
看看那家伙吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表