If you look hard enough,
如果你观察得够仔细
you can see love everywhere.
你会发现到处都有爱的踪影
Take my commute to work.
就比如说在我去上班的路上
Every stage of life and romance is on display--
上演着人生百态及各种浪漫
the shy glances of new love blossoming...
爱情萌发时的羞涩对望
The passionate embraces of young lovers...
年轻情侣的激♥情♥相拥
Two old folks who still seem pretty into each other.
以及老夫老妻间的爱意犹存
Would you please stop narrating? I can't help it, Danny.
求求你别说了好吗 我是情不自禁 Danny
I can't have these beautiful insights
这些美好的爱一旦入了我的眼
and not share them with someone.
我就想要分享给别人
Can you share 'em with the people over there?
你能跟坐在那边的人说吗
They might want to hear'em.
他们也许想听
No, I'm standing next to you, Danny.
不要 我就站在你旁边 Danny
I can't run into someone I know on the subway
我不可能在地铁上遇见自己认识的人
and not stand next to them-- It's weird.
却不站在他们身边 那样太诡异了
It's not we-- What's weird about it?
不诡异啊 哪里诡异了
Weird--weird would be if the train stopped,
要说诡异 列车到站
and when you got off, it was suddenly the 1940s.
当你下车时瞬间穿越到了1940年 那才诡异
Whoa. Then what happens?
哇塞 然后呢
Look, it's just an example.
我只是打个比方
I'm not trying to tell you a story.
不是跟你讲故事
Are you serious? That's, like, a great--
你没开玩笑吧 这听起来像个超棒的
You're kind of a natural storyteller.
你天生就会说书吧
Okay. Okay, that's enough.
好吧 算了 不说了
Or the bitter divorcee, clutching his newspaper,
或者是悲情的离异男人 紧紧地攥着报纸
stewing over a lifetime of rage and regret.
一辈子沉浸在愤怒和遗憾中
But under that gristle and icy exterior,
但在冰冷严酷的外表下
does a warm heart beat?
那颗火热的心是否仍在跳动呢
No. Only time will tell.
没有 只有时间才能作出解答
No, time won't.
时间也解答不了
Yes, time will.
时间会的
Morning, you guys.
大家早上好啊
Morning.
早
I brought you the bottom half
我给你们带了我吃剩下一半的
of my, uh, movie-theater candy.
电影院零嘴
Ooh, yes. Ooh.
噢 好棒
You will not believe what happened to me this weekend.
你们肯定想不到这周末我发生了什么事
I met a cute guy at a bookstore.
我在书店邂逅了一个可爱男人
Oh.
是吗
Like anyone who goes to the bookstore,
就像每一个去逛书店的人一样
I wasn't there to buy books.
我的目的不是买♥♥书
I do that on the Internet at, like, 50% off
我可以网购 大概能打对折
and free shipping and no tax.
包邮加免税
Oh, my God.
天哪
$28.95 for a book?
一本书要28.95刀吗
But luckily, this time, I made an exception,
但幸运的是 这次 我没有像往常那样
because if there's one thing that I can never resist,
因为如果说有什么东西的魅力是我无法抵挡的
it's a good tote bag.
那就是大号♥购物袋
Hey, are you gonna buy that book?
嘿 你准备买♥♥那本书吗
I was thinking about it.
还在考虑中
I'm only asking because I have two books and you have one.
我这么问只是因为要是我买♥♥两本书 你买♥♥一本
So, if we combine them, I could get a tote bag.
这样我们合买♥♥ 我就能得到这个大号♥购物袋了
But why wouldn't I get the free tote bag?
但是为什么不是我得到这个免费的购物袋呢
'Cause you're a guy. What do you need a tote bag for?
因为你是个男人 你用得到大号♥购物袋吗
I can store all my tote bags
我可以用它装
I don't use in it.
我所有不用的购物袋
All right, well, um,
好吧 这样 嗯
I'm gonna go ask that old lady.
我再问问那位老妇人
Maybe she'll play ball. See ya.
也许她愿意 再见
Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Maybe we can work this out.
等等 也许我们可以解决这个问题
How? I'm thinking joint custody.
怎么解决 我在想我们可以共享所有权
You get the tote bag during the week.
工作日你用
I'll take the tote bag on the weekends.
周末换我用
Yeah, I can live with that. All right, great.
恩 我看行 好的 太棒了
Shall we go Shakespeare?
我们选莎士比亚的吗
No, no. I don't support Shakespeare.
不 不 我不待见莎士比亚
I heard a story that he didn't write any of his plays.
我听说他的戏剧都不是他写的
He made his butler write them, and then he took all the credit.
他让他的管家写剧本 却享受所有的美名
So you're saying the butler did it?
那你意思是那个管家写了他所有的戏剧
That sounds pretty dumb. But if it is true,
似乎没有任何可信度 但如果是真的
isn't that the most despicable thing you've ever heard?
这会不会是你听到过的最卑鄙的事呢
So did you get your tote bag?
那你拿到你的大号♥购物袋了吗
Yeah, but, you know, it wasn't really that great,
拿到了 可后来发现它其实没那么好看
so I gave it to a homeless guy.
所以我给了那个无家可归的男人
But before that,
但在那之前
he took me for frozen yogurt.
他请我吃了酸奶冰激凌
Yeah, so that's when I decided
就在那时我决定了
that I wanted to be an architect.
我要做一个建筑师
Mm, nope.
嗯 不是吧
What's wrong? Mmmm, nothing.
怎么了 嗯 没什么
It's just, it doesn't really taste
就是 这个吃上去不怎么像
like key lime pie.
像酸橙派的味道啊
Don't worry about it.
算了 没关系的
No, I am gonna worry about it.
不 不能算了
Let's go fix this.
我们去换一份
This one's bad too?
这个味道也难吃吗
Uh... Come on, let's go.
呃 来吧 我们再去换
Mm.
嗯
Are you kidding me?
你是在玩我吗
Do you maybe just hate yogurt?
你不会就是讨厌吃酸奶吧
It's really good. Thank goodness.
这个真好吃 谢天谢地
You know, in the end, this walk only cost me, like, $50.
知道吗 最终 这一路上只花了我50刀
Um, it was worth it. I will pay for dinner.
不会白花你钱的 我请你吃晚饭
That only seems fair.
似乎很公平的样子
What a nightmare.
真是噩梦一场
Four different stops just to ask you out?
四次折回就是为了约你出去吗
I mean, how much time does this guy have on his hands?
我意思是 那家伙是有多空闲
Sounds like a bum.
听起来他像个无业游民
Uh, that's rude.
你说话真难听
And it's not true. Why?
不是这样的 为什么
Because he does have a job.
因为他确实有工作
Guys, he's an architect. Ugh.
大伙们 他是个建筑师 呃
An architect?
建筑师吗
I mean, come on. No one's really an architect.
得了吧 没有人会真的是个建筑师
I mean, that's a job that guys have in the movies.
这种工作只有电影里才会出现
Well, call me, uh, Reese Witherspoon,
是吗 叫我Reese Witherspoon
'cause I'm going on a date with an architect tonight.
因为我今晚要和建筑师约会
Up here. Whoo.
击掌庆祝 恭喜
Nice. Thank you.
真好 谢谢
Come on, Danny. Yeah.
来吧 Danny 耶
Okay. Bye, guys.
好吧 再见 各位
Hey, what's up?
嘿 什么事
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want some privacy?
不好意思 你需要私人空间吗
For what?
为什么
Okay, um, yesterday you told me
呃 昨天你告诉我
that Mrs. Chang's blood results
Chang女士的血检报告今天就能出来
would be ready today, but then I called the lab,
可后来我问了分♥析♥室
and they said you'd never submitted them.
他们说你没有给他们血样
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I left 'em at home.
也许我落家里了
You took blood samples home with you?
你把血样带回家了
I want to change what I said.
我收回我的话
Beverly, have you been smoking in here?
Beverly 你在这儿吸烟吗
No, mom, I have not been smoking pot in here.
没有 妈妈 我没在这儿抽大♥麻♥
Whoa, who said anything about smoking pot?
我又没说你抽大♥麻♥了
Look, I'm hungry. I'm going to lunch.
好吧 我饿了 我要去吃中饭了
Move, please.
请让一下
I--
我
Beverly! Okay.
Beverly 好吧
Welcome to my office, everyone,
欢迎光临我的办公室 各位
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表