to look at more koalas.
看更多的考拉
She's really into koalas.
她真的很喜欢考拉
She's crazy about koalas.
她爱死了考拉
And then Riley would like to try on some of my bras.
然后Riley想试穿下我的胸罩
Which I, of course, wanted to run by you first.
这个 当然了 我得征求你的意见
That's a lot of stuff to do
真够繁忙的
in one day. Mmhmm.
一天 嗯嗯
But, uh, are you sure you're up for it, Riley?
但是 呃 你确定准备好做这些了吗 Riley
Riley?
Riley
Do you want to go grab a drink in the living room?
想去客厅喝一杯吗
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Yes, I would love that.
好啊 我很喜欢
I'm dying. Yeah.
我超想喝的 好
Okay. Okay, let's go.
好 好 出发
Um...
呃
Get the kid off me. I--just--
孩子压到我的手了 我
Oh, sorry. Okay, thank you.
哦 抱歉 好了 谢啦
Come on, come on. Coming.
快点 快点 来了
**Don't give me the pretend*
*别假装了
**You come for the weekend*
*周末来吧
**And you stay for the week*
*呆上一周
**You say that you hate it*
*你说你不想这样
**But that's how you made it*
*但你还是来了
**Just keep it oblique*
*就这么闷骚着吧
**We're both high, high, high High,*
*我们一起嗨 嗨 嗨
**High, on lemon sips*
*嗨吧 喝一小口龙舌兰
**Though you're great and you're brave*
*尽管你伟大又勇敢
**You still lack that which makes you a star*
*但你就是缺点东西 所以你不是明星
**Read all the pamphlets*
*看那些文选啊
**Act like apes*
*就像个猿人
Aah!
啊
Dr. C, I gotta talk to you.
C医生 我需要和你谈谈
Morgan, you look horrible. Yeah, well,
Morgan 你看起来真糟 是啊 呃
I think we got a, uh, mailer on our hands.
我想我们手里有一封信
What is that?
什么信
You never heard of a mailer?
你没听说过那封信吗
That's a crazy person who breaks into someone's office,
有个神经病闯进某人的办公室
and he sends unsent mail.
把某人未寄的信给寄了
That's not a real thing.
那不是真的
Would that it weren't.
我也希望不是真的
I had a magazine subscription card on my desk.
我桌上有张杂♥志♥订阅单
Now I'm getting 24 issues of Wired.
现在我还有大把怪异的问题要解决
What do I know about computers?
难道是我不懂电脑吗
Oh, my God.
哦 神啊
I'm not that worried about it.
我才不担心
I am worried about it.
我担心
What if they send my fan letter to Chris Pine?
万一他们把我写的粉丝狂热信寄给Chris Pine怎么办
You guys, I was really drunk
伙计们 我喝的烂醉的时候
when I took some of those photos of me.
照了些不雅照
Go. See? This is a real thing.
快去 看到了吧 是真的
Hey, Dr. C.
C医生
Where you, uh...
你 呃...
Where you at in the love department these days?
这些天你待在这小爱巢怎么样
Fine. Can't complain.
还好 没什么抱怨的
Okay, yeah, well... Why?
好吧 那就好 呃 怎么了
If you want me to fix you up,
如果需要我帮忙
the Korean lady who presses my scrubs,
一直纠缠我的那个韩国女人
her husband just died.
她老公死了
It's one phone call.
只需一个电♥话♥
No, thanks.
不用了 谢了
Dr. C, wait.
C医生 等等
I just wanna say...
我只想说...
Morgan--
Morgan
Morgan, what are you doing?
Morgan 你在干什么
I'm doing what she couldn't.
我在做她做不了的
What? I am so sorry.
什么 我很抱歉
You're spilling my cereal.
你把我的麦片弄洒了
It--
这
Go.
去吧
What are you--
你要...
Gotta clean that up.
整理干净
Bravest man I ever met.
真是我见过最坚强的男人了
Don't give up on love.
千万别放弃爱情啊
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表