Okay, I don't know that I will be that good
好吧 我还不知道我有没有那么擅长
at doing sex on the computer.
通过电脑来做♥爱♥
No, you'll be fine. Look, Mindy,
没事的 你会适应的 听着 Mindy
this is all we've got when I'm over in Haiti, all right?
我在海地期间 我们就全靠这个了 好么
I will not be able to last
就凭你那张工作名片上的小照片
with that little picture on your business card.
我是不可能"持久"的
Just not gonna happen. You got it. Show me what to do.
绝对不可能 那好吧 告诉我怎么做
You know that I will, girl. All right,
你知道我会的 宝贝 好吧
why don't you pop open that shirt
为什么不你先脱掉这衣服
and show me them ca-ans!
给我看看你的大奶呢
Stop the voice? Don't do the voice?
别用这种淫♥荡♥的声音说话 别这么说话
Well, cans? I'm sorry.
要看大奶 抱歉
Just, can I see your breasts... ma'am?
只是 能让我看看你的美胸么 女士
Babe, you know it.
宝贝 你懂的
I'm gonna just unbutton this,
我会把扣子解开
and you're gonna see both of my honkers
你就会看到我的俩大♥波♥了
in no time at all.
马上就会看到了
Let the dogs out.
释放内心的狂野吧
Mmm, is that what you wanted?
嗯 你想要这样吗
Babe, you like your boobs between an "A" And a "B"?
宝贝 你喜欢这种过A不及B的胸吗
Yeah, like, indecisive boobs are, like,
喜欢啊 这种说不清尺寸的大♥波♥
my thing now, you know.
就是我的菜啊 你知道的
Not quite a "B" Cup, too big for an "A."
还没达到B罩杯 但又超过了A罩杯
A-a-a-a-a
A杯 A杯
Trying to be a B, trying to be a B
想要变成B杯 想要变成B杯
Trying to be a B
想要变成B杯
Oh, man, you froze.
唉 伙计 你卡住了
Casey? How do... Casey...
Casey 怎么 Casey
Oh, God! Morgan Oh, my God!
我的天啊 Morgan 我的天啊
Oh! This is not for you.
哦 这不是给你看的
No, no, no, no, look, I'm the only person
不 不 不 不 听着 这家酒店的商务中心
in this business center at this hotel.
现在只有我一个人
Stop, stop, stop this. No one will know.
停 停 别脱了 没人会知道的
Hey.
嘿
Hey, babe, that was the most traumatizing thing
嘿 亲爱的 这绝对是我这辈子发生过的
that's ever happened to me in my entire life. I know. I know.
最令我受伤的事了 我懂 我懂
I can't have a relationship with my computer for a year.
我不能和我的电脑做一年的爱啊
I won't do it. I know.
我做不到的 我懂的
Casey, I'm gonna miss you too much.
Casey 我会十分想念你的
Who's going to yell at me
我把手♥机♥落在出租后座上
when I leave my cell phone in the back of the cab?
谁还会来吼我啊
Or who's going to roll me over when I'm snoring
亦或者我打鼾的时候 怕我窒息而死
so I don't asphyxiate? Yeah.
谁又来给我翻身啊 是啊
I don't know, I should just, like, go to Haiti with you.
我知道 我应该 应该陪你一起去海地的
You should. You should come to Haiti with me.
是啊 你完全可以和我一起去海地啊
They need doctors. It's one year.
他们需要医生 只有一年
That's it. Um, no.
就这样 不行
I mean, I-I can't. I can't actually do that.
我是说 我不能 我做不到的
Oh, I'm sorry, that's right. You're too level-headed
噢 对不起 你说得没错 你这人太冷静了
to make any kind of reckless romantic decision.
不会鲁莽地做出任何浪漫的决定
I was just listening to my heart.
我只是听从了我的心声
Hey, heart, can you stop talking
嘿 心 你能别说话
and just keep pumping blood? That's your job.
好好输血到全身吗 那才是你本职工作啊
You don't have to yell at your heart so much.
你不需要这样对你的心大喊大叫
No, he's so stupid.
不 他太笨了
Well... Why don't I go?
那 为什么我不去呢
Yes. Right?
是啊 对吧
Why don't you go? I have money saved up.
为什么你不去呢 我有存款
You've got money saved up!
对 你有存款
It's just a year. One year.
只是一年 一年
We care about each other a lot.
我们十分在意彼此
We almost love each other. We almost love each other.
我们几乎就是深爱对方了 我们几乎就是深爱对方了
We've got the "L," The "O," The "V."
我们已经有了"L" "O" "V"了
Can I buy a vowel, babe? I should go.
我能买♥♥个元音字母么 宝贝 我该去啊
You're going. You're going?
你会去的 你真的去吗
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with you.
我会去的 我会同你一起去的
Yeah. Oh, baby!
没错 噢 亲爱的
Dr. L, I can hear but I can't see.
L医生 我能听到 但是看不见
I'd like to see, please.
我想看看 求你了
Mrs. Haskell, we were so excited when Dr. Reed asked us
Haskell太太 当Reed医生请我们协助你的生产的时候
to assist in your delivery.
我们十分兴奋
In all of our careers,
在我们的事业生涯中
we have never delivered triplets.
我们还没有接生过三胞胎
Not what I would lead with.
这可不是我预期的开场白啊
Now, this is going to be a rather unusual delivery,
现在 这绝对会是个不寻常的接生手术
so we do want to take extra precautions.
所以我们想要做些额外的预防工作
That's why we've decided to work together as a team, Carol...
也就是为什么我们一致决定共同上阵 Carol
One physician assigned to each baby.
一个医生负责一个孩子
But rest assured that I will do everything in my power
但请你放心 我定会尽我的全力
to make sure that my triplet is the best.
确保我的那个孩子是最好的
But I don't want one of them to be the best.
但是我不想他们中有谁差啊
Yes, of course. Well...
是啊 当然了 好吧
Mindy, I need you to stop.
Mindy 我需要你停止这种幼稚想法
Danny, Christina's gonna love
Danny Christina绝对会很开心
that I took you shopping here.
因为我带你到这里来购物
This place is like an insane asylum
这地方简直就像是精神病院
for adolescent girls.
专为处于青春期的疯狂少女准备的
Now, let me ask you,
现在我问问你
is she more owl or field mouse?
"猫头鹰" 和"田鼠" 她比较像哪一个
Huh? What is her essence?
啥 她内心的本质是怎么样的
I don't know. I mean, I'm just... look,
我也不知道啊 我是说 我只是 听着
I'm trying to make her feel more comfortable, okay?
我只是试图让她感到更自在 好么
I'm even taking her camping this weekend.
我甚至这周末要带她去野营
You're going camping? Yeah.
你们要去野营 是啊
Mr. City Guy? No, I'm... I...
城市佬去野营吗 不是 我 我
"Get that deer away from me!"
"把那鹿弄得离我远点儿"
Okay, I love deer, and I love... Oh, my God.
好吧 我喜欢鹿 而且我喜欢... 我的天啊
What? Danny, this is eerie.
什么 Danny 怪了
This is why I believe in mysticism.
这就是我相信玄学的原因
Christina and Danny.
Christina和Danny
Of all the letters in the alphabet,
字母表中这么多字母
they had these two right in front of me.
出现在我眼前的却是这两个
There's an "R" And an "M" Right there. Ehh!
那里还有一个"R"和一个"M"呢 别打岔
And if it doesn't work out...
如果你觉得这样还不够灵...
Danny Castellano.
Danny Castellano
I mean... Thank you.
我的意思是 谢谢老天爷
Wait a minute, you don't think
等一下 你从不觉得
things are gonna work out?
我们俩能成吗
No, I'm not saying that.
不是 我没这么说
It's just, two months ago,
只是 两个月前
if anyone had even said the name "Christina,"
如果有人说了"Christina"这个名字
you would shatter whatever object you were holding.
你拿着什么东西 就会摔什么东西
I get it, it's sudden, okay?
我懂的 这很突然 好吧
But you're about to move to a third-world country
但是你就要同你的男友搬去
with your boyfriend.
一个第三世界国家了
Brad pitt and Angelina jolie do that, like, every week.
皮特和朱莉好像每周都那样做的
You called 911 when a butterfly got into your apartment.
但是一只蝴蝶飞进你的公♥寓♥了你就报♥警♥
I thought it was a colorful bat.
我以为那是个彩色的蝙蝠
Okay, I guess this by the owl pillow...
好吧 我想这个放在猫头鹰枕头旁...
Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Oh, crap!
咳 咳 咳 噢 糟糕
"Mindy pool"?
"Mindy奖池"
What is Mindy pool?
什么是Mindy奖池
I think they're betting on how long you'll last in Haiti.
我猜他们是在打赌你会在海地呆多久
What?
什么
Tamra, one day?
Tamra 一天吗
A single day you thought I would last in Haiti?
你就觉得我只能在海地呆一天
I was just price-is-righting it.
我正准备加注呢
That's how my cousin sheena won her jet-ski.
我表妹Sheena就这样赢了辆喷气式滑水车
One time, she let me ride it in her driveway.
有一次 她让我在她家停车道上骑了一下
That is enough. I would normally love that anecdote,
够了 在平时我会很喜欢听趣事的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表