Okay, okay. I'm going, I'm going.
好啦好啦 我马上下车
Hi.
你好
I'm Dennis. I'm Mindy.
我是Dennis 我叫Mindy
I just came from a delivery, so threw this on, raced over.
我才从产房♥出来 然后就飞奔过来了
Well, you look very pretty for having just raced over.
喔 作为一个飞奔过来的人 你看上去可美极了
I just wish that I had more time, you know,
我就是希望能有更多的时间
to get ready for this date.
来为这次约会做准备
I mean, if it is a date. I don't care.
我的意思是 如果这算个正经约会的话
We could just be here as bros, who cares?
不过也没关系 反正我们都来了 当朋友也行嘛
Not me. What should I get to eat?
谁在乎这个 反正我随意 呃我来看看点什么
No, it's a date.
不 这是一个正式约会
Oh.
喔好
Let's see, what should I order?
呃 我来看看 点些什么好呢
I'm basically a vegetarian for moral reasons.
出于道德因素考量 我基本上算是个素食者
I mean, I eat eggs and fish and hamburgers.
当然鸡蛋啊鱼肉啊汉堡啊那些可以吃
Never steak.
牛排就绝对不行
Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere.
总是需要确立一些规则界限的嘛
Wall Street, huh?
华尔街啊
So you must have access to a lot of drugs.
那你应该经常有门路搞到毒品咯
Actually, I don't have any access to drugs on Wall Street.
事实上 我在华尔街上什么毒品的门道都没有
Do you?
你呢
No, no, no, I hate drugs.
不不 我讨厌毒品的
You know, I didn't know that pot and marijuana were the same thing until college.
要知道 我直到大学才知道大♥麻♥和罂粟原来不是一回事儿
Really?
真的啊
Okay, so we were talking about how you grew up very handsome
那么 咱们现在在聊你如何长成帅男的
and how difficult that was for you.
然后你的帅气给你带来多少麻烦
Can I just admit something here?
我能坦白件事儿吗
Mm-hmm.
说吧
Carl warned me that you can be a little bit,
Carl曾经提醒过我说 你可能有点
not crazy, but dramatic.
不是疯狂 就是 有点戏剧化啦
Carl said that?
Carl这么说的
I will kill...
我真是想
To, uh, know why he would say something like that.
要知道他为什么那么说呢
That Carl.
这个Carl啊
I just think it's really funny
可我觉得其实这很有趣
because I find you so charming and down-to-earth.
因为我个人觉得你很有魅力 很直率
Thank you. Yeah, I hate drama.
谢谢 我可讨厌戏剧性的东西了
My idea of the perfect night is...
我心中最理想的一晚就是
Staying at home. Staying at home.
呆在家里 呆在家里
Yes!
对的
Eating, um, salad.
吃吃色拉
Hello, caprese. Yeah, yeah.
看我 这正吃着呢 是啊是啊
Uh, Miss?
打扰一下 小姐
There's a boy on the phone named Max.
有个叫Max的男孩儿打电♥话♥给你
He says it's an emergency.
说有急事
I, uh, respectfully decline.
不好意思 请礼貌地帮我回掉吧
He says he's called you several times.
呃 他说已经打了好几遍给你了
It's the son of a patient.
是我的一个病人的儿子
You know what, take it. By all means, it's not... No, no, no.
你知道吗 接吧 没关系的 不用不用
There's a lot of doctors who can cover me,
没关系的 那儿有很多医生
so he's just so attached to me.
他就是 很黏我 你懂的
Kids love me.
孩子都喜欢我
What do you want me to do?
那请问你想让我怎么做
I don't care, babe.
随便你啦 亲爱的
Just throw it away, hang it up, whatever you wanna do.
挂掉 扔掉 随口回掉
It's your phone.
反正电♥话♥在你手上
I don't know what to tell you.
我不晓得要告诉你什么好
You know what, just give me the phone.
还是给我电♥话♥吧
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我吧
Max.
Max
I am on a date right now.
我正在约会
Do you know how difficult it is
你知道一个还不错的约会
for a chubby 31-year-old woman to go on a legit date
对一个31岁的胖姑娘来说有多难得吗
with a guy who majored in economics at Duke?
我正在和一个从杜克大学经济系毕业的成功男士约会哎
Mm, I never told you those things.
嗯 我没告诉过你那些事啊
I looked it up online, okay? Relax.
我上网查的好嘛 别紧张
Please don't pull at my heartstrings.
拜托不要博我同情
Okay, okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
I'll be there. Okay, damn it.
我会来的好吧 该死的
Dennis, I've had a great time,
Dennis 今晚我过得很愉快
but I have to go.
可是我不得不赶回去了
Oh.
噢
Yeah, I should be finished at, like, 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning.
我应该在凌晨两三点就能下班了
You could just come over.
你可以直接过来我家
All right.
好啊
Oh, no.
不行!
No, no, not like that. No, I'm sorry.
这样绝对肯定不行 喔 对不起
No, I used to be like that. Really?
不行 我以前都是那样的 真的
But not anymore. Not with you.
不过我再也不这样了 至少不能和你也这样
'Cause I'm not...
因为我不够
No, you're great. I would love...
不是! 你很棒 我很乐意和你
Okay.
那好吧
At least not first date. Sure.
至少我们第一次约会不能这样 当然
Third date, whole other story.
三次约会以后就另当别论了
Really?
真的嘛
No, no, no, no.
不行! 一定绝对不行
Because you, I like you,
因为是你 我挺喜欢你的
and I wouldn't want to ruin it with sex.
所以我不想太早用性♥爱♥毁掉这感情
Okay, it's kind of a...
好...吧 这有点
Roller coaster ride.
跌宕起伏啊
Taxi!
出租车
Who would actually do that?
只有傻子才这么做吧
Billy, don't run. Just...
Billy 跑什么啊
It's New Year's.
这大过年的
Go out and get laid, man.
出去泡妞滚床单啊 兄弟
Danny, honestly, what is your problem?
Danny 说实话 你到底什么毛病
What's my problem? What's his problem?
我有毛病 是他有吧
and some guy interrupted my New Year's Eve like that.
要是谁把我的除夕夜给毁了的话
I'd be like, "Hey, man, I'm just trying to party with my friends
我会说 "兄弟 我就是想和我的朋友们好好参加派对
And kiss some strangers at midnight.
然后在午夜的时候和一个陌生人接吻来着
Like, leave me alone. What are you doing here?"
你就别烦我了 你在这儿要干嘛"
Never speak for Meg Ryan again.
不许 再随便代表Meg Ryan讲话
I won't.
不敢了
I'm assuming your date is cancelled.
我估计你的约会算是泡汤了吧
Maybe I won't get married, you know?
也许我就不结婚了
Ugh, no, I don't wanna pray. Forget it. I'll just die alone.
呕算了吧 我才不要祷告呢 就孤老终生吧
So who's the guy?
那男的怎么样
He was perfect, Danny.
可完美了 我跟你说Danny
He was handsome, he had a job,
他人又帅 工作也好 个又高 你懂的
he was exactly 7 inches taller than me, which you know is very important to me.
他正正好好比我高7厘米 你知道这点我很在意的
Was he a man?
所以他是个男人咯
What do you mean? Yeah, of course he was a man.
什么意思 他当然是个男的了
No, I mean, like, was he a man?
不是 我是说他算个纯爷们嘛
Danny, don't just repeat it and expect me to understand what you're saying.
Danny 不要以为把话重讲一遍就指望我能明白你的意思
Was this the kinda guy who, if he heard glass breaking
我的意思是他是那种 譬如夜里你听到玻璃碎了
in the middle of the night, is he gonna jump out of bed,
他是会从床上跳起来说
say, "Stay here," And look through the house naked with a baseball bat,
"你就呆在这儿" 然后就赤着身拿着棒球棍冲出去查看情况的那种
or is he gonna hide under the covers with you?
还是会跟你一起躲在被子底下哆嗦的那种
I don't know, that's a good question.
我不知道 但这是个好问题
Is this the kinda guy who is gonna get grossed out
他是那种 看到你生孩子会吐出来的那种
when you give birth, or is he gonna dry your forehead
还是会在你身旁不断给你额头擦汗
and tell you you look beautiful
看到你大腿间不断有恶心东西出来
while all that disgusting stuff is coming out of you?
还会鼓励你说你有多漂亮的那种男人吗
I couldn't glean that from this one date we had.
这是我们第一次约会 我还看不出来
Is this the kinda guy that's not afraid
那他是否是那种
to get into a fistfight at a Springsteen show
在Springsteen的演出现场不怕和人干上一架
because someone really disrespects him? Okay, okay.
就因为某些人真的很不懂尊重他嘛 好了好了
And he'll just put it out... Okay, okay.
然后他就在那里 行了行了
And he'll take 'em down right there, right now?
直接冲上去把对方打倒 那样嘛
You're just talking about yourself.
你开始讲你自己了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表