to talk to you about something else.
和你聊聊其他的事
Okay, what's going on?
没问题 怎么了
I'm here to get birth control.
我到这来是为了节育
Birth control?
节育
Yes.
是的
For sex? Yes.
为了性生活 嗯
Come on.
开什么玩笑
You're way too young for birth control.
节育对你来说还太早了
You should be, like, drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.
你应该是 像那种边走边拿粉笔到处画的小鬼头
You mean like dead body outlines?
你说的是画骷髅头
No, I don't mean like dead body outlines.
不是 我不是说像画骷髅头...
Are you k...
你是...
okay, I cannot raise my kids in the city.
我坚决不会在这座城市养育我的小孩
Have you spoken to your father about this?
你和你♥爸♥爸谈过这事了吗
Ever since my mom died,
自从我妈妈过世后
my dad hasn't been much help
我爸爸在有关少女心事的谈话方面
in the whole girl talk department.
就帮不上什么忙了
I get most of my information from Chelsea Handler books.
我所有信息不是来源于Chelsea handler的书
Or you.
就是来源于你了
Um, all right.
额 好吧
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
Who is the guy?
那男孩是谁啊
His name's Henry.
他的名字叫Henry
We met in street art class.
我们在街头艺术课上认识的
Street art? Yes.
街头艺术 没错
Like that criminal Banksy?
就像那个"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"Banksy那样
They made a class about him?
学校还专门开设了相关课程
Okay, I'm sorry. Keep going. Keep going.
好吧 抱歉 接着说 接着说
He's amazing.
他真的很棒
I really love him, and we're ready to have sex.
我真的很爱他 我们都做好了做♥爱♥的心理准备了
Soon.
尽快
I'm beginning to understand
我终于明白
Why you did not want to go doll shopping
你先前为什么不想和我一起
with me earlier.
去买♥♥洋娃娃了
It has come to my attention that there is a...
我开始注意到 办公室里...
A problem in the office.
似乎出了点问题
I found a stray dog.
我发现了一只流浪狗
I kept him here for three nights.
我收留了它三晚
He had these soulful eyes.
它的眼神实在太可怜了
I was not gonna leave him at the quarry.
我做不到把它丢在采石场
No, it's not about the dog.
不 不是狗的问题
That's a bad thing, so don't do that either.
但那也不是什么好事 所以也别那样做
You know what this is about.
你知道这是什么事
Is this about the other dog?
难道是另一只狗的问题
No. Because that is a bad dog.
不是 因为那是只不听话的坏狗
It has come to my attention, Morgan,
我注意到 Morgan
that you've been looking at Shauna inappropriately.
你总是偷偷地瞄Shauna
I didn't even realize it.
我没意识到这事
But I-I-I know it's true.
但是我 我知道确有其事
Because if the men in my family
因为如果我家里的男人
have one problem,
有问题的话
it's staring at beautiful things.
那就是盯着漂亮的事物看了
And gout.
还有就是痛风
It doesn't matter if we're looking
无论我们盯着的
at a beautiful Mona Lisa-type painting
是一副蒙娜丽莎般美丽的画作
or a healthy set of plumpies.
亦或是一对健康的乳♥房♥♥
Shauna, I assure you, it will never happen again.
Shauna 我向你保证 这种事绝对不会再发生了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Let's blood-oath it. I think it's a matter of...
还是发血誓吧 我觉得这是...
no, no, put the...
不 不 放下
Morgan, let's not blood-oath anything.
Morgan 我们不用发任何血誓
Terrific.
好极了
Does that officially satisfy your formal complaint, Shauna?
这样算是官方解决了你的正式投诉了吧 Shauna
Oh, I didn't make a complaint.
噢 我才没有投诉呢
It's right here.
就在这儿
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
I'd like to be real clear on this.
我对此倒是想要问清楚了
Does this office have a policy on dogs?
这办公室有关于不能带狗的规定吗
Henry and I are planning on doing this next weekend.
Henry和我打算下周开干
His parents are taking his grandma
他的父母要把他奶奶
to an assisted living place in Florida,
送到佛罗里达的一个养老院
so it's pretty much a date.
所以这算是个不错的约会时机
You've described the premise to a national lampoon movie.
你刚刚描述了一部国家级讽刺片的剧情
That sounds horrible.
这听起来太糟了
I wish that there had been someone like me around
我在你这么大的时候 我只希望身边
for myself when I was your age.
有一个像我一样的人陪我
You lost your virginity at 15?
你十五岁就破处了
I wish there had been someone like me around
当我二十三岁的时候 才希望自己身边
when I was 23.
有个人爱我
I can't give this to you yet.
现在我还没办法帮你节育
Come on, Mindy. You know me.
别这样啊 Mindy 你了解我的
Yeah, but I don't know him.
没错 但是我不了解他啊
I just... I'm sorry. I have to meet him.
我只是 真的抱歉 我至少得见见他
But he's in school.
但是他在学校啊
Hey, Betsy.
嘿 Betsy
Yeah, can you please see if Dr. Reed can cover
是的 帮我看一下Reed医生
some of my appointments this morning?
能不能帮我分担一些今早的预约
Great. Uh, what are you doing?
很好 额 你在做什么
Lucky for you,
你很幸运嘛
your gynecologist looks 18.
你的妇科医生看上去才十八
So I'm gonna come visit you at High School.
那么我要去你学校参观参观了
Hey.
嘿
Oh, great, you made it.
噢 太好了 你真的来了
Yeah. Uh, this won't take long, right?
是啊 额 不会花太长时间的 对吗
No, I'm just gonna ask Henry a couple questions,
不会 我只是要问Henry几个问题
and if he kills it,
如果他答得好
I will prescribe you any birth control you want.
你想要怎样的节育我都会帮你
And there is this new one from Belgium
而且现在有一种比利时传来的新方法
that comes in the form of a lollipop.
就吃吃棒棒糖就行了
Where the hell have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪里了啊
Calculus was a catastrophe.
微积分课就是场灾难
Ben, this is Dr. Lahiri.
Ben 这是Lahiri医生
Your shoes are insane,
你的鞋子丑的没法见人了
and your top is outta control.
而你的胸部有些发育过剩了啊
Can you be my doctor?
你能当我的医生吗
Um, I love you. You're adorable.
额 我喜欢你 你太可爱了
Hello, new favorite person.
你好啊 新晋宠儿
Ugh, what is that?
额 这是什么啊
Oh, this? It's slime.
噢 这个啊 这个是粘土
Slime as in ghostbusters?
<捉鬼特工队>里的那种粘土
No, no, no, slime as in slime.
不 不 不 陶艺课用的粘土
Everyone has slime now.
现在每个人都有这种粘土了
Oh, so it's like an accessory.
噢 感觉就像是个附件一样
Um, kind of.
额 算是吧
I don't understand.
我不明白了
Is it considered bad or good?
这是好还是坏啊
Don't overthink slime.
粘土而已 不要想太多啦
Okay, can we just, like, get this over with?
好吧 我们能先跳过这一环节吗
All right, bye. I'm going to the cafeteria.
好吧 再见了 我去自助餐厅咯
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也一样
Hey. Hey, where you been?
嘿 嘿 你去哪儿了
Henry, this is Mindy.
Henry 这位是Mindy
She's my doctor and my neighbor.
她是我的医生 也是我邻居
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hey.
嘿
Grab some bean.
坐这豆袋椅上吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey there.
你好啊
I'm an adult.
我是个成年人了
M-move, 'cause I'm an ad...
让一下吧 因为我是个
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表