Morning, Parker. How was your weekend?
早上好呀 Parker 周末过的怎么样
Oh, it was great, Dr.L.
哦 好极了L医生
I went to a self-defense workshop at the "Y."
我去了Y大街的自我保护中心
Yeah, they let you do it for free
在那儿 如果你是个大学生
If you're a college student
他们就让你免费学
Or you make less than $3,000 a year,
不然的话每年要花将近3000美元
So check and check.
所以得好好想想
Good for you, Parker.
这挺适合你的 Parker
New York can be a tough place for a little guy like you.
对你这种小男生来说 纽约肯定不是啥好地方
Yeah, you know, they say that bullying stops when you grow up,
是啊 有人说被欺负之类的事会因为成长逐渐消失
But that has not been my experience.
但这话不怎么符合我的经历
Do you think you could teach me some moves?
你能教我几个动作吗
Oh, yeah, sure.
哦 可以 当然可以
Cool. Absolutely.
太棒了 没问题
Now, come at me and grab me, okay?
现在 冲向我然后抓住我 行吗
Yeah. Just grab me right here.
好的 就抓住我这儿
Okay. Grr!
好的 啊-
Break the hold.
先卸下对方的双手
Lobster claw to the throat.
再用龙爪手封喉
Knee the groin. Ouch.
再用膝盖袭击对方的小♥弟♥弟♥ 痛呦
Totally incapacitates them.
完胜对方
Parker, that is so cool. Can I try it?
Parker 这动作真酷 我能试试吗
Just come at me.
来袭击我吧
I don't know.
我不太确定
Attacking my female boss... this... feels weird.
攻击我的女上司 这... 感觉很奇怪
Maybe a scenario would help.
也许加点情景能帮到你
Imagine you're grieving your wife
想象Mindy爱上了你
Because Mindy killed her in a botched operation
因此她搞砸了手术 害死了你的妻子
Because she's in love with you... go.
导致你悲痛欲绝...开始
Yeah, okay. What?
嗯 好的 什么
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
You're a crazed fan, and I'm a Latin pop star
应该设定为:你是个狂热的粉丝 而我是让你
that you're obsessed with.
着迷狂热的拉丁天后
No, do it my way.
不行 照我说的做
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You killed my wife! Yes!
你害死了我妻子 就是这样
I'm gonna make you a dead person!
我要你以命偿命
Okay, I can't remember what comes next.
停停 我忘了接下来该怎么做了
No! Break the hold.
住手 卸下对方的双手
Break it. I forget which way...
卸下双手 怎么卸来着…
Aah!
啊
You okay? What are you doing?
你还好么 你在干嘛
It was fake!
这是假的
What are you doing? It was a demo, man.
你在干嘛 刚刚那只是练习 天呐
Oh! Oh, no, no, no!
哦 哦 不 不 不
Parker... Oh! Oh, Parker!
Parker 哦 哦 Parker
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
哦 天呐 哦 天呐
Oh, my God, I broke the intern.
哦 天呐 我打了实习生
Oh, my God. I broke him. I broke him.
哦 我的神啊 我打了他 是我打了他
We have to stop the intern program.
这下我们不得不暂停实习生计划了
Hey, Mindy.
嗨 Mindy
Hey, Sophia.
嘿 Sophia
Oh, I like your glasses. They're kind of like mine.
哦 我喜欢你的眼镜 和我差不多啊
Glasses twins. Totally.
眼镜怪咖二人组 那是
Are you near-sighted too?
你也是近视吗
I am near-sighted. I am far-sighted.
我不仅近视 我还远视
I have astigmatism, pre-cataracts.
我还散光 还有点白内障
I'm actually legally blind in Hawaii and Alaska.
事实上 在夏威夷和阿♥拉♥斯加我基本上已经瞎了
How's school?
学校怎么样啊
Good. Yeah
还行 那就好
What are you reading?
你这读的是什么书啊
Oh, this is
哦 这是<自♥由♥>
But it's not for school.
不是学校要求读的
I just love Jonathan Franzen.
只是我很喜欢Jonathan Franzen
What are you reading?
你在读什么呢
Uh, this is actually a novelization
呃 这其实是电影
of the film Iron Man.
钢铁侠的原著小说
Cool.
酷
I thought that Gwyneth Paltrow would be in it more.
我觉得Gwyneth Paltrow会在书里出现的更多
How's your work going? Pretty good, actually.
那你的工作怎么样呢 事实上 很不错
I just started this groupon for H.P.V. Vaccinations,
我在做一个实验 有关人类乳♥头♥状病毒的疫苗接种
And business has been blowing up.
而且已经蓬勃发展起来了
Guess all those hours of online shopping
那些看似花在网上购物的时间
was actually research for work.
其实都是在做调研
I feel like the only time I get to see you anymore
我觉得我能见到你的时候
is around here.
就是在这附近了
You know what?
你知道么
When things at work settle down a little bit,
当事业稍稍稳定一点的时候
I will take you to the American girl store,
我就带你到美国女孩子们的商店
and we will buy your doll Sally a new friend.
然后给你买♥♥一个Sally娃娃当你的新朋友
Yeah, actually, I donated Sally
实际上 前几年的时候
to Tsunami victims a couple years ago.
我还捐过一个Sally给海啸灾民
Her name is now Kioki.
她现在叫Kioki
God, you are such a good kid.
主啊 你真是个好孩子
Um, all right, well,
呃 好了
if you ever need anything, Sophia, let me know.
如果你有什么需要 Sophia 告诉我一声
Great. Bye. Bye.
太好了 拜拜 拜
"Hello, this is a formal, anonymous complaint
"你好 这是一封正式的匿名投诉信"
"Alerting you to lewd
"以提醒你 你医院里存在"
"And inappropriate workplace behavior...
"放荡和不合理的行为..."
"Specifically, Morgan the nurse ogling
"具体是指 那个叫Morgan的男护士
Shauna Dicanio's breasts."
总是偷瞄Shauna Dicanio的胸部"
Oh, God.
哦 老天
Katie, you are now
Katie 到你了
H.P.V. Immune.
人类乳♥头♥状病毒疫苗注射
And I know the shot might've hurt,
我知道注射会有点痛
but the savings did not.
但是想到这能拯救生命就不会那么痛了
Bye, guys.
回见 伙计们
Hey. Hey.
等等 等等
I just talked to our lawyer, and we got a big problem.
我刚刚和律师谈过了 我们遇到麻烦了
Yeah? What? I got an anonymous complaint
嗯? 什么麻烦 我接到一封匿名投诉信
between two employees.
涉及到我们的两位员工
Ooh, anonymous. Sexy.
哦 匿名的 真性感
No. No, it's not sexy.
拜托 这关性感什么事儿啊
It's claiming lewd behavior.
是投诉放荡行为的
We can get sued for this. Yeah, that is a big deal.
我们会被起诉的 是 这真是个麻烦事
Do you remember soho women's health?
你还记得那些做保健的自♥由♥职业女性吗
They went under 'cause that doctor got sued
当那个医生因为乱摸女性屁♥股♥被起诉后
for grabbing all those ladies' butts.
她们都消停了
Not a lot of butt-grabbers around here.
我很清楚我们这儿没有什么
And I should know. Walking target
乱摸屁♥股♥的变♥态♥ 因为 这里可是活靶子
I can't believe how little
我简直无法相信
I'm getting from this conversation.
我和你谈了半天居然就这么点用
That's rude. Can you handle this, please?
你太无礼了 那你能解决这个么 求你了
This is a big deal. I know it is, Danny.
这个问题很严重的 我知道 Danny
But you're a partner here, right?
但是你是这里的合伙人 对吗
You can't just do the parts of the job
你不能只做你想做
you want to do.
的工作
Do you think I wanted to talk to the air-conditioning guy?
你以为我想和那个卖♥♥空调的人说话么
No. No
不想 不想
But as it turns out,
但是结果证明
he had a lot of really interesting movie ideas,
他有一堆有趣的电影想法
and now I have a lifelong friend.
现在我有了个一辈子的好朋友
I think you can handle this human resources issue.
我觉得你完全可以搞定这个人力资源问题
Oh, God.
哦 神啊
Hey, mindy. Hey, kiddo.
好啊 Mindy 好啊 小鬼头
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
You already had your H.P.V. Shot.
你已经注射了你的疫苗了
You're all set.
你所有的都搞定了
Um, actually, I just kind of wanted
呃 实际上 我想要
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表