Estimated wait time:
预计等待时间
3 hours and 20 minutes.
还有3小时20分钟
There will be no Wi-Fi access on the ice.
并且溜冰场上没有无线网可以用
Josh, I can't. I can't.
Josh 我不能 我不行了
I could faint. I've been waiting too long.
我快晕过去了 我等的太久了
Please, my blood sugar.
咱别等了吧 甜心
You don't look like the type of girl that could faint.
你看起来可不像那种会晕倒的女生啊
What? What does that mean? Ilook.
什么 你这话什么意思 我...听着
I'm not happy about this either.
这弄得我也很不高兴好吗
I spent all night sharpening my skates.
我花了一整晚上打磨我的滑冰鞋
Cut a rib eye with these things.
都可以用它切肋眼牛排了
There is no divisive political language on the ice.
冰场上禁止分♥裂♥性的政♥治♥言论
Okay, let's go. Come on. Yeah?
好吧 我们走吧 快点 真的吗
Yep, we're leaving. Executive decision.
是的 我们要走了 这可是行政指令哦
Oh, my boyfriend's an executive.
哦 我的男朋友是个"执行官"呦
So for the next hour, the Fairview Municipal Rink
接下来的一小时 费尔维尤大冰场
is all ours.
就全是我们的了
Josh, this is incredible.
Josh 太难以置信了
I don't know how you did this.
你是怎么做到这一切的
You know what? Don't even tell me.
你知道吗 我觉得你还是别告诉我了
Gave the guy a hundo.
只需给管♥理♥员♥100块就搞定了
Would've gone 250. Didn't have to.
有人说要花250块 完全没必要啊
You don't have to tell me how much it costs.
其实你没必要告诉我到底花了多少钱
It's amazing. Let's just skate.
真是太给力了 我们溜冰吧
You're good. Yeah?
你滑的不错呦 是吗
Yeah, you're pretty good.
嗯 你滑的真心不错
I may have practiced.
我有练习嘛
Pretty cool, right? Yeah, really cool.
很酷吧 嗯 很酷
Whoa! Okay, okay.
喔 好吧 好吧
I guess the guy I gave money to was just some guy.
我想我贿赂的那个人只是管♥理♥员♥之一
Oh, it's okay.
哦 没关系
As long as I'm with you, Josh, doesn't matter.
只要你和我在一起 其他的都无所谓了
It's still romantic. Oh, God. Oh, God, they're swarming.
这还是很浪漫的 哦 天呐 他们要把我转晕了
Fellas, I paid for the time here!
伙计们 这个时段花钱买♥♥断了
Can you protect me or something? Get off the ice!
你可以护着我点儿吗 你们都滚出溜冰场
Oh, God. Ah, gah!
哦 天呐 啊
Ow.
哎
Ugh!
哎呦
God.
天啊
Still having fun, right?
还是有点意思的 对吧
So we're just gonna sit here and listen to Christmas music?
所以我们就呆坐在这儿听听圣诞歌♥曲就完事了
Well, Danny, we are discussing
Danny 我们正在讨论
the annual Christmas party,
一年一度的圣诞聚会呢
and I thought it would help to set the mood.
而且我觉得放点歌♥有助于培养气氛
I don't need to be in the mood for things.
我做事从来不用培养氛围
I just do them.
直接动手做就可以了
I didn't mind that. It was cozy.
我倒不介意 这歌♥听着很惬意
All right, this is our first Christmas
好了 这将是我们作为项目领导的
as heads of this practice,
第一个圣诞节
and it is important that we do it right.
完美对我们来说很重要
That is why Josh and I have volunteered
这就是为什么我和Josh自愿要求
to host the annual Christmas party at my apartment.
在我家里举办今年的年度圣诞聚会
Ooh, Mindy, you know how you get
哦 Mindy 你知道你在圣诞聚会
at Christmas parties.
上都做过些什么吗
Last year, you passed out inside the food drive box.
去年 你直接昏倒然后摔进了流动餐车里
First of all, I was just resting there
首先 我只是在里面休息
because I had had a little bit too much to drink.
因为那天我喝的有点多
Not a defense--just a description of what happened.
无意冒犯 只描述一下发生过的事
And second of all, I am not the same person
其次 我已经不是去年的
that I was last year, all right, guys?
那个我了 好吗 伙计们
I am a owner of a small business.
我是这家小"企业"的所有者
Coowner. All of us are, yeah.
联合所有者 我们几个都是
And I am in a stable relationship
而且我还和一个白富帅律师
with a handsome, wealthy attorney at law, esquire.
处在一段稳定的恋爱关系中 他还很绅士哦
We never even met this guy.
可是我们从来没见过这个人
I mean, are we sure that he's even real?
我的意思是 我们怎么知道是不是真有这么一个人
Maybe he's real in the same way
就像圣诞老人存在一样
that Santa Claus is real, Danny...
他也许是存在的 Danny
In our hearts.
他存在于我们心里
No, no, no, he is not real
不不不不 他的存在
in the way that Santa Claus is real.
与圣诞老人才不一样
He is real like I had sex with him this morning.
他存在 我们今早还滚了床单
Whoa, that's unnecessary. Okay, that's too much.
喔 这就没必要说出来了 好了 够了
Fine, fine. Yeah, yeah. Okay?
够了 够了 好了吧
Have the party at your "Hello Kitty" Dorm room
就在你的"Hello Kitty"猫咪的小公♥寓♥里
with your little boyfriend.
和你的男朋友一起开聚会行了吧
I never go to the Christmas party anyway.
反正我不会去参加什么圣诞聚会的
So...
所以...
Does this cover my share?
这些够付我那份了吧
Hey, Danny, please don't throw 20s at me
Danny 别对着我扔20块钱
Like I'm doing lap dances.
搞的我像在跳艳舞
You're a partner here.
你可是这的合伙人
The least you can do is show up to the party.
你最少最少也要在聚会上露个面
And, actually, you should do more,
而且事实上 你应该再多做点
like contribute something.
比如 贡献点儿什么出来
You could do the party playlist.
你可以制♥作♥聚会的歌♥曲播放列表
No, never again. I did that once,
我再也不要做这个了 我做过一次
and I didn't put enough Rihanna songs on it,
就因为列表里面没有足够多Rihanna的歌♥
and I'm party Hitler all of a sudden.
然后聚会的时候就突然跳出关于希♥特♥勒♥的歌♥
To be clear, there was no rihanna on it.
澄清一点 那个列表可是一首Rihanna的歌♥也没有
It was simply three hours of listening to...
整整三个小时放的歌♥全是
Jakob Dylan's dad?
Jakob Dylan他老爸的歌♥
Bob Dylan.
Bob Dylan
Okay...cool.
好吧 酷
How about I bring a gingerbread house?
我带个姜饼屋来怎么样
Okay, that would be great. Perfect.
好 这个主意好极了 很好
Guys, this was a great meeting. Meeting adjourned.
同志们 这是个不错的会面 散会吧
Hey, you look great.
嗨 你看起来美极了
Great.
很好
Hey, Morgan. Heymm.
好啊 Morgan 你也好啊 么
Uh, that was unexpected.
呃 这个倒是没有想到
You're looking very Christmas-y.
你看起来很有"圣诞风"哦
Yes, I am.
那是的
Did you bring karaoke?
你带了卡拉OK吗
Oh, yeah!
必须的
Awesome.
太棒了
Fun fact--
有趣的事实是...
only plays songs in Spanish
它只能放西班牙歌♥曲
Because I found it in the garbage
因为我是从一个墨西哥餐馆后面的
behind a Mexican restaurant.
垃圾桶里找到它的
Cool.
酷
Shauna! I am so glad you're here.
Shauna 我真高兴你也来了
Now it's just like we're at work.
现在 就像我们工作时一样聚在一起
Hey, Bets. Hey, Dr. L.
好啊 Bets 你好 L医生
Hi! Merry Christmas.
嗨 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. This is my boyfriend,
圣诞快乐 这个是我男朋友
Officer Stassen. I'm Barry.
Stassen警官 我是Barry
Whoa. Hi. Hi.
哇 你好啊 你好
He's hot.
他很帅喔
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的是什么啊
You look very religious.
非常有宗教特色
I mean, you're not gonna
我的意思是 你不会穿成
dress like this at work, right? - Oh, no.
这样去上班 对吧 - 哦 当然不会了
We have, like, a level of cool at the office
我们办公室可是有...很高的格调的
that I want you to...
因此我想要你...
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Hey. Hi!
嗨 嗨
I didn't even know you were gonna show up
我都不敢想你会来参加聚会
at the party, let alone bring
更别说再带这么一个
the most beautiful gingerbread house
有史以来我见过的
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表