Trust me, I was pro.
相信我 我是要请你的
Okay, then who was con?
好 那谁反对啊
Hey, Danny, are you excited about your trip to Vermont?
嘿 Danny 为你的弗蒙特之旅感到兴奋吗
I heard the foliage is beautiful this time of year.
我听说每年的这个时候那里的枫叶都好漂亮
I think you might be thinking about fall.
我想你说的是秋季吧
I know about your party, you liar.
我知道聚会的事了 你这个骗子
Oh, boy. Okay, look.
哦 天哪 好吧 听着
Don't try to turn my friends against me...
不要离间我的好朋友
Okay, stop hitting me.
好了 别打我了
And make them lie. Just relax and I'll explain to you.
唆使她们欺瞒我 放松 我再给你解释
It's a small dinner. Is it?
只是一个很小的晚宴 是吗
I'm not even adding leaves to the table.
我甚至没有给餐桌加椅子
That's how small it is. Hey, everybody.
规模就这么小 嘿 所有人
Danny's having a big party at his house
Danny要在家里办一个大型派对
on Saturday night,
就在周六晚上
and you're all invited.
你们所有人都被邀请了
Won't that be fun?
是不是很有趣
Tell all your friends. No, I'm not having a party, so...
记得告诉你们的朋友 没 我没准备办聚会...
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Danny, how bad could it be?
Danny 那样会有多糟糕
I'm not gonna be there.
反正我又不到场
Okay, you're acting like a brat.
你像个无理取闹的小孩
Fine. You can come to the party.
好吧 你可以去参加聚会
I don't wanna go to your stupid party.
我没兴趣参加那个愚蠢的聚会
But you know what? I should've been invited.
但是你知道吗 我应该被邀请的
I'm sorry I lied to you.
很抱歉我欺骗了你
It's just if I invited you,
只是 如果我邀请了你
then you would've brought one of these guys that you date.
你就会带着某个约会对象去我家
What do you mean one of these guys that I date?
什么叫我约会的某个对象
The guys that you date are kinda dicks.
你约会的对象都有点 混♥蛋♥
Excuse me? I'm sorry, but it's true.
什么 我很抱歉 但这是实话
And I mean, I just don't want them at my home.
我的意思是 我不想让他们来我家
It's like that... the orthodontist
比如说那个为了一个年轻火♥辣♥的姑娘
who dumped you for the hot, young girl. Okay.
而把你甩了的牙医 好吧
The lawyer who had the secret girlfriend.
还有那个找小三的律师
Yeah, fine. You cherry-pick these examples
很好 你有意的去挑这些例子
and you will find flaws in almost any...
无伦什么情况你都能发现问题...
Brendan Deslaurier?
Brendan Deslaurier呢
I would never, ever...
我从来没有 也永远不会...
I saw you at the hospital with him.
我在医院看到你们了
You were going at it.
你们正在卿卿我我
It was gross and unprofessional.
那真是又恶心又不专业
We hooked up once, and
我们有过一次一♥夜♥情♥
then a couple more times, but then only once.
然后又睡了几次 后来是最后一次
Okay, look. You know,
好了 听着 你很清楚
you guys are sneaking around behind my back.
你们在暗地里勾搭
You, with an enemy of the practice.
你和我们生意上的竞争对手纠缠不清
And what did you do? You guys go home
然后你还干了什么 你们回到家
and you make fun of my piano playing?
嘲笑我的钢琴表演吗
Why would that come up? It comes up.
你怎么会有这样的想法 但这是事实
I like your piano playing. Oh, come on, Mindy.
我挺喜欢听你弹钢琴 拉倒吧 Mindy
Please. My piano playing sucks.
拜托 我的钢琴演奏很恶心
I don't like it,
我自己都欣赏不了
and that's why you weren't invited.
这就是为什么你没有被邀请
Excuse me, Betsy.
借过 Betsy
Dr. Lahiri, there's a man here to see you.
Lahiri医生 有个男人想见你
He's handsome like my Uncle Brent... on easter.
他简直和我叔叔一样帅Brent...复活节时的叔叔
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
Come here. Come here.
这边 过来
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你来这儿干嘛
I need my money. Oh, God.
我需要我的酬金 天哪
I know. It's the sleaziest part of my job.
我明白 这是我工作中最肮脏的部分
No, it's not
不 才不是
Please keep a little bit of distance.
拜托和我保持点距离
What, you don't trust me?
你不信任我吗
I don't, Adam the prostitute. I don't.
不 男妓Adam 我不相信
Great, and now I can't even remember my pin
现在好了 我想不起来密♥码♥了
because you smell too good and it's distracting me.
因为你太香了 扰乱我的思绪
It's not your birthday, is it?
不是你的生日么 是不是
No.
不是
You've been having a rough day, haven't you?
你今天过的很不顺 是吗
Yes, I have, actually.
实际上 是的
A prostitute came to my place of work to shake me down for money.
一个男妓跑到我工作的地方向我要债
I get it. I'm a prostitute!
我知道了 我是个男妓
I'm sorry you've ever had to interact
真抱歉你曾经
with someone like me in your lifetime.
和我这种人有过来往
Just keep... I'm sorry.
降低...我很抱歉
He's not... could you keep your voice down?
他不是...你能降低点音量吗
Okay. All right. I've been having a crappy day, yes.
好吧 确实 我今天过的很烦躁
Not just because of you.
但不仅仅因为你
A co-worker was mean to me.
我一个同事对我很刻薄
My dry cleaner called me "Sir," So...
干洗店服务生称呼我"先生" 所以
I do feel bad about this.
我确实觉得不太好
You're way younger than most of my clients, and a lot cooler.
你比我的大多顾客都年轻 而且酷很多
I mostly end up with a lot of wealthy invalids.
我总是和一些有钱但是病弱的人做♥爱♥
Okay, all right. Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I'm not your client, but thank you.
我不是你的客户 但还是谢谢你
Hey, before you get back to your really crappy day,
嘿 在你回到真正烦躁的生活之前
maybe I can make it up to you?
我能补偿你点什么吗
Come over for a cup of coffee?
到我家喝杯咖啡
I live close by.
我住的很近
Absolutely not. You're right.
才不要 你是对的
Stupid idea.
蠢主意
Why you wanna spend any
你为什么会愿意浪费时间在一个
time with some broke-ass hustler with ADHD?
没节操有注意力不集中症的骗子身上呢
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Sure.
可以
All right, I'll have coffee with you.
我和你一起喝咖啡
All right. But coffee is not, like,
好的 但是 咖啡不会
some weird code word for some sex thing is it?
带有什么奇怪的性暗示色彩吧
So everyone from the office is coming?
所以办公室里的所有人都要来吗
I lost control of the whole thing.
我对整件事失去控制了
Now I gotta get all this extra ice.
现在我得多准备那么多冰
No, I think it's great.
没有 我觉得这样很不错
I didn't wanna have a boring dinner party anyway.
反正我也不太希望有个太无聊的晚宴
I like that you're opening up. And I'm trying.
我喜欢你放开些 我在努力
People always say I'm closed up,
人们总说我很封闭
but the thing is, I don't like people touching my stuff.
但问题是 我不喜欢别人乱碰我的东西
You? Fine. I don't mind.
你 没关系 我不介意
But the rest of them, your parkers and so on? Aah.
但是其他人 你的泊车小弟之类的 不行
I'm dating a hot doctor with a great apartment.
我在和一个性感的医生约会 他的公♥寓♥很棒
Not every night can be us watching shows about the Panama canal.
我们不能每一晚都窝在家看关于巴拿马运河节目
That thing's an engineering marvel. Mm.
巴拿马运河是一个奇迹工程 嗯
Alex, hi. I was hoping you could warn
Alex 嗨 我想你最好提醒一下
your bewheelchair'd friend Maggie
你那位坐轮椅的好朋友Maggie
that I'll be bringing someone to the party.
我准备带某人去参加聚会
I wouldn't want her to get jealous.
我不想让她吃醋
Uh, she's a big girl. She'll be fine.
呃 她神经比较大 她没事的
Also, Danny, the janitor wants to know
还有 Danny 清洁工想知道
your party's policy on small children.
你聚会对小孩有没有什么限制
Danny's gonna throw a rager.
Danny想爆粗口了哦
I cannot believe that you have not seen pretty woman.
真不敢相信你没看过<漂亮女人>
I mean, someone in your line of work,
我是说 这讲的是你们的同行啊
it should be required viewing.
这应该是你们的必修电影啊
They do make us watch a video about what to do
他们倒是给我们看了段录像 教我们
if one of your clients passes out in the hot tub.
处理客户在浴缸里晕过去的情况
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
Wow, it's really nice.
哇哦 看上去很棒
Is your building inside of another building?
你这里是楼中楼吗
Hello. Oh, God.
你好 哦 老天
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表