I always thought you two had a thing.
我总觉得你们之间有些什么
Danny... Danny Castellano, who I work with?
我的同事Danny Castellano吗
Yes. That's absurd.
对 当然
The drugs have really rotted your brain.
毒品把你的脑子弄坏了吧
Hey, we gotta go.
我们走吧
They say I'm a trigger for the patients.
他们说我在煽动病人
Danny gave me a ride here,
Danny载我来这儿
because we are on a perfectly innocent business trip.
因为我们正在纯洁的出差
A tangled web.
三角恋
I've had enough, Clay.
我已经够烦了Clay
What's up, Danny? Hey, what's up, man?
你好吗 Danny 你好吗 伙计
What are you in for? Cocaine.
你对什么上瘾了 可♥卡♥因♥
Now that's what I'm talking about.
这才是我刚才谈论的情况
Do you keep seeing visions of a crow?
你能看到有乌鸦不停地飞过么
Seems kind of wise? Maybe we stayed in the sweat lodge
它们看上去很聪明 我们可能呆在桑拿室里
a touch too long, but I-I feel fine.
时间太长了 但是我感觉还行
Dr. Jeremy Reed. Okay, let's do this.
Jeremy Reed医生 上吧
Ah, good evening.
晚上好
Without further ado, I present to you
废话不多说 我向你们介绍
the Reed method.
Reed疗法
The Reed method is the world's first laparoscopic...
Reed疗法是世界上第一个腹腔镜
Just... just a moment.
稍等
Oh, my God.
天那
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Ahh.
呃
Laparoscopic hysterectomy technique.
腹腔镜子♥宫♥技术
While other, more traditional methods, have relied...
其他传统疗法依赖
Can I get another pitcher?
我能再来一罐吗
Next slide, please, Morgan.
Morgan下一页
Ohh. Bull, bull.
公牛 是公牛
Bull! He'll kill all of us! Oh, boy.
公牛会把我们都杀死 天那
Dr. Reed, bull!
Reed医生 公牛
Bull, bull!
公牛
See what happens when we leave for the afternoon?
我们不在的这个下午究竟发生了什么啊
Bull!
公牛
I kinda like it.
我喜欢这样
Why don't you just wear the headphones?
你为什么不带耳机
Are you one of those weird people that
你是那种看电影
doesn't use headphones when you watch the movie?
不带耳机的怪胎吗
Look, I get the gist, okay?
我大概看懂了 好吗
He's scared to be on a boat with a tiger.
他害怕和一只老虎一起呆在船上
Now they're friends.
现在他们成了朋友
Yes, actually.
是的
That is pretty much it.
差不多是这样
I won't wear my headphones either.
我也不带耳机了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
我没事 我也没事
I'm good.
我没事
Hey, I barfed the bag full.
我把袋子吐满了
Where should I put it, Mindy?
我该放哪里Mindy
Hi, Dr. L. Did you have a good trip?
L医生 旅行怎么样
Uh, yeah.
不错
I did have a good trip.
不错的旅行
It was a great trip. It was great.
很不错的旅行
Oh, and Dr. C, there's someone in your office for you.
C医生 有人在办公室等你
She says she's your ex-wife.
她说她是你的前妻
Christina?
Christina
Yeah.
是的
Hey, Danny.
嘿 Danny
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表