What do you mean, you have a sex tape of me?
你说有我的性♥爱♥录像是什么意思
So you found the tape of me?
这么说你发现了我的录像
Well, well, well.
看看 看看
Looks like you guys do check your emails.
原来你们俩还是会看邮箱的啊
You are busted!
被我抓个现形了吧
I sent you an email late Saturday night
上周六晚上我给你们发了一封邮件
with a subject heading, "Answer A.S.A.P."
标题是"尽快回复"
Didn't hear from either of you.
结果我一封邮件都没收到
Guys, I need to book those rooms
伙计们 我是真的需要订那些房♥间
for our conference in Santa Fe.
那是为了在圣达菲开会用的
Just upgrade to the mesa view rooms.
把它升级成山顶风景房♥就行了
It's 49 bucks, just do it.
才49美元 订吧
I'm sorry I'm not a mind reader.
抱歉 我可不会读心
Mindy, it was Saturday night.
Mindy 那可是周六晚上
I was otherwise occupied. Yeah, we get it.
我有其他的事 是啊 我们都懂得
You were hooking up with a supermodel.
你跟一个超模勾搭上了
I would hardly call this girl a supermodel.
我才不会叫她超模
I think you need to be booking domestic covers
我觉得你叫自己超模之前
before you call yourself a supermodel.
至少要登上国内的杂♥志♥期刊封面吧
Okay, Danny, what was your excuse?
好吧 Danny 你有什么借口
Sittin' on your stoop, playing a harmonica?
难道你周末独自坐在长廊上 寂寞地吹着口琴吗
I like to schedule c-sections for saturday nights.
我喜欢在周六晚上安排我的剖腹产手术
Hospital's quiet.
医院很安静
It's really great, desolate.
真的很不错 又荒凉
Your weekend sounded really depressing,
你的周末听起来太抑郁了
and your weekend sounded disgusting.
而你的很恶心
Actually, I had a great weekend. She wasn't a supermodel.
其实 我度过了一个愉快的周末 她可不是什么超模
I had a great time. But she was, you know, she was attractive.
我过得很开心 但她 她还是挺有魅力的
No, you guys don't understand.
不 你们根本不懂
Both of those weekends sound better than mine.
你们俩的周末都比我的好
I fell asleep watching the movie amelie.
我在看<天使爱美丽>的时候睡着了
And when I woke up,
等我醒来的时候
I had spilled so much red wine on myself
发现自己洒了一身的红酒
that I thought for a second I had been shot.
没缓过神的时候还以为是自己中枪了呢
Ooh. Hey, at least you're having fun.
哦 至少你现在挺开心的
That's all that counts.
这就足够了
Hey, Dr. L, Mrs. Olsen is here for your 9:30.
嘿 L医生 Olsen太太预约了你九点半见面
And be forewarned, her voice is very loud.
预先警告一下 她可是"声如洪钟"
Shauna, you look terrible and awesome.
Shauna 你看起来又糟又美
Did you party this weekend?
周末参加派对了吗
Yeah, I got a hookup with this guy Carlo.
没错 我勾搭上了一个叫Carlo的人
He's the door guy at this new club.
他是那个新俱乐部的门童
Yeah, how'd that go?
情况怎么样
Drake showed up with a white tiger.
Drake带着一头白虎出来(加拿大著名说唱歌♥手)
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
The tiger left with Derek Jeter.
那老虎留给了Derek Jeter(纽约洋基队队长 游击手)
Okay, docs, if you need anything,
医生大人们 如果有什么需要
I'll be answering phones under a damp washcloth.
我会敷着湿毛巾接电♥话♥的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
So where were we?
说到哪儿了
Guys, I gotta go find out more about this club.
我得找一下这家俱乐部
Okay, what about the conference?
那会议怎么办
Guys, I don't care. I need this, all right?
我不管 我需要订到房♥间 好吗
Just pick the mesa room.
就订山顶的房♥间吧
You know, speaking of emails,
说到这个邮件
thanks for responding to mine this weekend.
多谢你周末回复了我的邮件
Hey, man, I don't wanna join your tanning place.
嘿 我可不想和你一起去人工美黑
But I get a free session. But you look orange.
可是我有免费的疗程 可你看上去很黄
I don't wanna look like that. This is cream of oak.
我才不想搞成你这样 这是奶油橡木色好吧
Shauna. Hi.
Shauna 嗨
Hey, tell me about this club.
说说那个俱乐部吧
Do a lot of guys go there?
很多人去吗
Guys who seem like they might be employed and stuff?
去的人都有工作什么的吧
You better believe it.
你得相信
Makes club Aria look like Thunder bar.
那会让Aria俱乐部看上去像是Thunder酒吧
Ugh, Thunder bar?
呃 Thunder酒吧
Kill me. Am I right?
那么土 得了吧
It's not that bad.
也没那么糟啦
No. No, you're right.
对 你是对的
Thunder bar can be fun. Yeah.
Thunder酒吧也可能有趣 对的
Shauna, you have to take me clubbing with you this weekend.
Shauna 这个周末你得带我去泡吧
I don't know, Dr. L.
我不知道诶 L医生
I mean, is nightclub stuff still interesting to you?
你还会对夜店这种地方感兴趣吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look, I might be in my 30s in doctors' years,
我可能在医生界是30多岁
but I'm, like, 22 in club years.
但在夜♥总♥会♥界我也就22岁
I don't know, doc. All right, look.
我不知道 医生 好吧 你看
Give this to me, and I will let you
带我去 我就把你的桌子
switch your desk away from the air vent.
换到离通气孔远一点的地方
Hey, Carlo, it's Shauna.
嗨 Carlo 我是Shauna
I need to add a plus one at the club on friday night.
周五晚上我要带个人去夜店
It's my boss, sort of a make-a-wish thing.
是我老板 她算是为了实现愿望吧
Ciao.
拜拜
Shauna, are you going to a club with Dr. L?
Shauna 你要和L医生一起去夜店吗
Oh, you can't come, Morgan.
你不能跟来Morgan
Look, you need me to come. Mmmm.
你会需要我的 是吗
I have these amazing pills. Oh, God.
我有些神奇的"药" 不是吧
Hold on.
等一下
If you put one in your drink,
如果在你酒里放一颗
it counteracts the effect of a roofie.
它可以抵消迷♥奸♥药的作用
The only problem is, if you're not already roofied,
问题是 如果你没有摄入过迷♥奸♥药的话
the pills have very roofie-like side effects.
它就会产生类似迷♥奸♥药的副作用
So basically, your pill's a roofie. No!
所以基本上你的药就变成迷♥奸♥药 才不是
Why does everyone say that?
为什么大家都这么说
It roofies the roofie.
它把迷♥奸♥药"去奸留迷"了
Okay, Curtis explains this much better than me.
好吧 Curtis比我解释得好多了
Hey, good news.
好消息
I got invited to this super hot nightclub friday night.
我周五被邀请到一家超火的夜店
Ooh, I'm so jealous.
哦 好羡慕啊
Why? Come with me.
羡慕什么 跟我一起去啊
I'd rather die. What?
死也不去 什么
I can't do clubs anymore.
我已经不去夜店了
They make me feel judged and rejected
那里会让我觉得自己被那些一般来说
by people that I would normally judge and reject.
被我品头论足的人品头论足
Plus, they're so crowded and loud.
而且 那里又挤又吵
I haven't been to a nightclub in over a decade,
我十几年没去夜店了
and I've never gone without you.
没你陪我才不会去
Well, I can't go anyway
反正我也去不了
because Carl is telling stories and folktales
因为Carl要在图书馆讲述一个关于
at the library about our town's history.
小镇历史的故事和民间传说
And I personally hate it.
虽然我个人很讨厌这些
But it's a really big deal, so I'm very proud of him.
但是这事真的很重大 我为他感到非常骄傲
All right, I'm a little disappointed
好吧 你这电♥话♥打得让我有点
in this conversation. Love you, bye.
小失望 爱你 拜
Have fun. You too.
玩的开心 你也是
Mindy, are you coming to office club night?
Mindy 你会去办公室夜店夜吗
Could I give you a few things to keep in your purse?
我能把自己的东西放在你包里吗
I like to keep a trim profile.
我想要保持一付整洁的外形
How do you know about our club night?
你怎么知道我们的夜店之约
Shauna? Sorry, doc.
Shauna 你告诉他的吗 对不起 医生
Word kinda got out. I am so excited.
消息不知道怎么就传开了 我太激动了
I ordered a new dress.
我定了条新裙子
Mom says she's almost done sewing the sleeves.
我妈说她已经在缝袖子了
Betsy's coming too? Yeah.
Betsy也要去 是啊
Dr. C, you in for work night out?
C医生 你跟我们一起在工作夜狂欢一下
Not this time. You guys have fun.
这次不用了 你们玩得开心
Okay, what's that?
好吧 怎么了
What's that noise?
那声音什么意思
No, it... It's just funny to me.
没什么 觉得很搞笑
What is? Picturing you at a nightclub.
什么很搞笑 想象你在夜店的样子
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表