I was doing a ton of cocaine.
我以前吸了很久的毒
While we were together? Yes.
我们在一起的时候也在吸吗 是的
Oh, my God.
天哪
That is why you would always stand up
怪不得你老是站在汽车顶上
in sunroofs in cars and yell, "I'm gonna live forever."
咆哮"我会永远活着"
Mindy, I'm really sorry.
Mindy我真的很抱歉
When we split up, I was a wreck.
我们分手以后 我的生活一团糟
I started missing work, making careless decisions.
我开始失业 做错误的决定
He talked me into doing a scary movie.
他劝我去拍恐怖片
I played Captain Jack spare-ribs.
我参演了<杰克船长的肋骨>
I still don't get it.
我还是不能想象
That's where I know you from!
怪不得你这么眼熟
When we committed, we were told
我们谈的时候 他们承诺
the Wayans brothers would be way more involved.
韦恩斯兄弟也会参加
Anyway, rehab's been great.
总之 戒毒所很不错
I go to therapy, yoga.
我接受治疗 做瑜伽
I made a painting of what my spirit looks like.
还画了能表达我精神境界的画
Mindy, I'm so happy you came.
Mindy 你来我真的很高兴
You know what, Josh? So am I.
Josh你知道吗 我也很高兴
And I would love to get a photo of me tackling you.
我想要张我正在铲你球的照片
Sex addiction? That's not a real thing.
对性上瘾 这是心理作用
Come on, man.
承认吧
You got too much time on your hands.
你只是花太多时间在打飞机上了
Go for a run or make a ship in a bottle or something.
去跑步或者在瓶子里做船之类的分散下注意力
What's your deal, pal?
你的问题是什么 伙计
I am addicted to body building.
我对健身上瘾
Nope. What about my addiction
心理作用 我的上瘾症状呢
to needing validation from men?
想从男人身上获得肯定
Okay, you know what? Was that a good question?
行了 你们知道吗 这问题好吗
No, it's not... Look, guys, guys.
这问题不 听着 各位
Just listen up, okay?
大家听我说 好吗
Whatever happened to heroin addicts?
海♥洛♥因♥上瘾是怎么一回事呢
That's what I'm talking about...
我先谈论的就是这一点
Ruddy-faced alcoholics.
因为吸食毒品而像醉酒一样红的脸
It used to be that a guy would start smoking dope
这个男人可能之所以开始吸食有害药品
because he just got back from Vietnam
是因为他刚刚从越南战场返回
and he can't stop thinking about his pal
却一直无法忘记自己的战友
he lost at hamburger hill.
倒在血肉战场的样子
I mean, she doesn't even recognize the guy
也有可能 她甚至无法认出
sleeping next to her anymore.
睡在自己身边的男人
That's addiction.
这就是所谓的瘾症
Is this, like, from a play?
这是一出戏剧吗
No.
不是
But thank you.
不过还是 谢谢夸奖
Look, the point is,
重点是
everyone here should be ashamed of themselves,
这里的每个人都应该为自己感到羞愧
except you, ma'am.
除了你 女士
Overeating is a legitimate problem.
贪吃是合法的
Food is a drug.
食物就是毒品
I'm addicted to buying figurines.
我是买♥♥雕像上瘾
I'm so sorry, I didn't... It's fine.
对不起 我不是... 好吧
You know, I still beat myself up over what I did to you.
我仍然很自责 那时候那么对你
You were on drugs, Josh.
Josh你当时正在吸毒
You know, once when I was High on cough medicine,
有次我吃咳嗽药水嗨了
I kissed my Uncle, full on the lips.
吻上了我叔叔的整个嘴唇
Yeah, but that doesn't excuse what I did.
但这不能为我做错事开脱
I lied to you.
我对你撒谎
I let my dealer shower at your apartment.
让卖♥♥毒品的人在你家洗澡
Wait, what?
什么
I stole your prescription pad.
我还偷你的处方签
Josh, we fired our cleaning crew 'cause of that.
Josh 因为这事 我们开除了一群保洁
Then I cheated on Heather with you.
我背着你和Heather在一起
That I actually know about.
这个我知道
I cheated on both of you with a third girl, Marissa.
我还背着Marissa和你们两个在一起
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
No, I was a complete monster.
不 我完全是个怪物
That time you had dental surgery
有次你去看牙医
and I couldn't pick you up 'cause I said I had to work...
我不能来接你 说有工作做
Yeah? I was with another woman.
然后呢 我和另一个女人在一起
You were with Marissa when I was getting a root canal?
当我在做根管治疗的时候 你和Marissa在一起鬼混
No.
不是
It was a fourth girl. Ann.
第四个女孩Ann
Yeah.
好吧
I lied to you a lot. What is the matter with you?
我对你撒谎太多了 你到底是有什么毛病
Why would you do that to me? Aah! Please!
为什么这么对我 不要这样
Okay, Morgan's duffel.
摩根的野营包
Morgan, thank God.
Morgan 终于找到你了 感谢上帝
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
Yeah, well, you wasted your time.
你在浪费时间
Because I don't need you.
因为我不需要你
Because I got a new friend.
因为我有了新朋友
I got my boy, Len.
我的兄弟 Len
Len, give me a sign, buddy.
Len麻烦你动一下 兄弟
Are you there?
你在那里吗
We go back and forth like that.
我们不停进行这样的对话
Morgan, I found your gift.
Morgan我找到了你的礼物
That's actually not for you.
事实上那不是给你的
That... that is for Julia Roberts,
那是给 茱莉亚 罗伯茨的
as a thank-you gift for being the sister
作为她是我最爱的演员
of my favorite actor, Eric Roberts, so it's not...
埃里克 罗伯茨的妹妹的感谢礼物
Morgan, I know what it's like to be treated
Mrogan我知道我对你
like you're not good enough.
好像不够好
I'm kind of the Morgan of my family.
但你就像我家人一样
Really? The garage door closed on your neck
真的吗 小时候你脑袋
when you were a baby? Yeah, right.
被车♥库♥门夹过吧 一定是的
I'm the black sheep. But you're a doctor.
我是异类 但你是医生
Who went to medical school in America.
美国医学院的那些人
They're embarrassed of me.
他们羞辱我
You know, and that's exactly what I did to you.
我也对你做了同样的事情
And I'm sorry. Apology not accepted.
我非常抱歉 不接受道歉
I-I got feelings, and they were pretty beat up.
我的感觉非常不好 这种感觉让我崩溃
And I don't...
我不想
Oh, my God. Who am I kidding?
好吧 管他呢
You had me at "Morgan." Come on, man.
我们是家人 抱抱
I can't believe you came back.
我不敢相信你来找我了
I'm sweating tears of joy, you giant-headed weirdo.
我高兴的在飙泪 你这个大怪胎
Let's go do this presentation. Come on, man.
我们去做报告吧 走吧
Hey. No, no, no, no. We've got some time.
不 等等 我们还有些时间
Let's finish our sweat.
让我们飙会儿汗
Yeah. All right.
好的
Yeah. Ooh.
舒服
Ooh, that's good. It's good, right?
真舒服 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Do me a favor. Poke Len for me.
帮我个忙 戳下Len
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
Oh, that is good news.
真是个好消息
I'm gonna go, because you know what?
我要走了 因为你知道吗
I-I just don't understand how you
我不明白在我不知情的情况下
did all of this, and I had no idea.
你到底是怎么做到这些的
Well, it really wasn't that hard.
其实这并不难
You're a smart person,
你是个聪明的人
but you have a way of ignoring things,
但是你就是有种视而不见的本事
even when all the signs are there.
即使有很多暗示
Clay, is he turning this whole thing around against me?
Clay 他这是在说我不好吗
You know what? My boyfriend told me
你知道吗 我男朋友说
that it was a good idea to come here
过来是个好主意
and see you for closure, but he was obviously wrong.
探望你并获得一个完美的结局 但很显然他错了
You mean Danny?
你是说Danny吗
What?
什么
You're dating Danny, right?
你和Danny在约会 对吗
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表