You know? It's weird.
你懂的 很奇怪
It's like Dracula on a beach.
就像德古拉在沙滩上一样(吸血鬼做日光浴)
What? I go out. Okay.
怎么了 我也会出去玩啊 好吧
I do.
真的
You know what? I'm in.
跟你们说 算我一个
My grandma had this saying,
我奶奶老说
"You work hard, you play hard." Yep.
"你要好好工作 好好玩" 没错
Your grandmother coined the phrase,
"好好工作 好好玩"
"Work hard, play hard"? I know, right?
这句话是你奶奶发明的 我知道 可不是吗
Never finished the third grade.
她都没上完三年级
Club night. Yes!
夜店夜 太好了
Come on, right there. Whoo!
来 击掌 喔喔喔
"Tan-tru."
"Tan-tru"
Shauna, is that Tibetan?
Shauna 那是藏语吗
No, this used to be a Manhattan trust bank.
不是 这以前是曼哈顿信托银行
A couple of the sign letters fell off.
一些字母掉了而已
It's great though.
但是还不错
Nba players hang out here all the time.
NBA运动员经常来这
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be at a club
天呐 我要进去这个夜店
where nba guys are? -Yeah.
居然有NBA球星 -没错
This is amazing 'cause black guys love me.
太棒了 黑人最爱我了
Whoa.
哇喔
Keep your racism voice down. Sorry.
带种族歧视的话说小声点 对不起
That's not racist.
这又不是种族主义
It's a scientific fact that black guys love Indian girls.
黑人喜欢印度女孩可是有科学依据的
Don't... ah. And,
别再说 哎 而且
black guys also love ass, which I happen to have a lot of.
黑人也喜欢肥臀 我真好就拥有完美的肉臀
Thank you very much.
承蒙大家厚爱
So I'm gonna work my ass all the way to the V.I.P.,
所以我要发挥我美臀的魅力一路冲到V.I.P包厢去
if you know what I mean. The V.I.P.?
你懂我什么意思吧 要去V.I.P包厢
Yeah, good luck with that.
是啊 那祝你好运吧
Morgan, you are jostling me with your duffle.
Morgan 你的包撞到我了
Oh, I'm sorry, doc. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 真对不起
I got all my club supplies in here.
我把夜店的要用的东西都装里面了
Just wanna make sure everything's organized.
我只想事情有条有理地进行
I got three different kinds of prestige fragrances.
我带了三种不同的魅力香水
Got my sudokus to do during boring songs.
带了我的数独在无聊的时候玩
And then check this out Mindy, Mindy.
看看这个 Mindy
Most importantly, an eggbeater,
最重要的东西 打蛋器
so in the morning, I can make her an omelet.
这样早上我就可以给她做份蛋卷了
Okay, guys, just listen up,
大家都听好了
so there's no misunderstanding.
不要误会了
When know what the score is, right, when we go into the club?
进到店里的时候 大家都懂规矩吧
That we all hang out as friends from work.
我们像同事一样出来玩
That is incorrect.
这不对
She's saying that she'll bail on all of you
她的意思是说她要是吊到了个男人
if she meets a guy, right? -That's right. That's right, Shauna.
就抛弃你们了 -没错 就是这样 Shauna
If I disappear, do not find me.
如果我不见了 别找我
It mean that I am either falling in love,
这说明我不是坠入了爱河
or I'm grinding up on some guy,
就是和某人滚床单了
or probably both.
或者两者都有
Whoa, Dr. Castellano.
哇哦 Castellano医生
You look handsome like a youth minister.
你看起来像个儿童辅♥导♥员 帅翻了
Oh, thanks, Bets.
谢谢Betsy
Hey, someone's dad is here to pick them up.
嘿 谁家孩子他爸来接他了
Hey, what's up? How it's going? Hi.
怎么了 还好吧 嗨
Hey, doc, you look nice. Thanks, sweetheart.
医生 你真帅 谢谢 甜心
Think this used to be my bank. Oh, yeah?
我以前也用过这家银行 是吗
Yeah. Han solo.
是啊 帅得像天行者汗索罗嘛
Thanks, man. 'Sup, Carlo?
谢谢 伙计 Carlo 晚上好啊
Me plus five.
我再带五个
'Sup, Carlo?
Carlo 晚上好啊
How are you?
你好吗
ma'am, if everyone took a big dramatic moment
女士 要是每个人都在进门的时候
in the doorway, the club would never fill up.
来个隆重登场亮相 那夜♥总♥会♥就没生意了
Oh, right, sorry, sorry. Let's go.
哦 是的 对不起 进去吧
Oh, man, there is some talent here tonight.
喔 今晚这里的好货色可是不少啊
Vodka tonic, bourbon rocks,
伏特加 波旁酒
and red wine with ice. -Thank you.
还有加冰红酒 -谢谢
What?
怎么了
They didn't have sangria.
这里又没有桑格里厄汽酒
Hey, you guys, can't hang out with you tonight.
大伙们 今晚不能陪你们了
I'll talk you later... Maybe, okay?
待会儿再聊 如果有机会的话
Mm.
嗯
No wonder they call it the meatpacking district.
终于知道这里为什么要叫沙丁鱼罐头了
'Cause it's so packed, am I right?
因为跟罐头一样挤啊
No, I'm just playin'.
开个玩笑
It's not that packed. I can handle it.
其实也还好 没那么夸张
Let me grab this bad boy. Okay.
我要拿一下这个大家伙 好
Can I offer anyone
有人需要
a squirt of pink soap from the men's room?
男洗手间的粉色香皂吗
No. I'm okay.
不需要
Got it. Your loss. Sorry.
好吧 是你们的损失啊 抱歉
Dr. Reed, why are you staring at that girl?
Reed医生 你为什么一直盯着那个女孩儿
Do you know her?
你认识她
Not yet, Betsy.
还不认识 Betsy
I was thinking of giving her
我在想着提前给她
an early wedding gift.
一份结婚礼物
Why are you using the voice you use
你这语气怎么跟你见到
when single moms come into the office?
办公室来了单身妈吗一样
hey. Where you from? What?
嗨 你从哪儿来的 什么
Where you from? What?
你从哪儿来 什么
Where you from?
你从哪儿来的
Chicago. Oh, cool.
芝加哥 不错呀
My college friend Brian Miller's from there.
我大学时候的朋友Brian Miller也是芝加哥的
Do you know him? What?
你认识他吗 什么
I'm just gonna...
我得去...
I'm gonna take a lap.
我再去逛逛
Yay, Mindy's here.
Mindy来啦
Ugh, man, the guys here are so aggressive.
呃 这儿的男人还真♥主♥动
Here's your bottle of blue raspberry shnazzle.
您点的蓝山莓酒
Enjoy. Oh, hey!
请慢用 等一下
We didn't order this. Oh, I ordered it.
我们没点这个呀 是我点的
It looked yummy, like what a fancy alien
感觉很好喝呀 感觉像是个
would have at a spaceship party.
很赞的外星人在飞船上开派对
I didn't know there would be so much.
我不知道会量这么足
Betsy, it's, uh, $300.
Betsy 这要300块啊
Sweetie, you ordered bottle service.
亲爱的 你点的一整瓶啊
I think they pour this stuff
我觉得这就是他们倒在
on maxi-pads in commercials.
超长夜用上的玩意儿
Ugh. Well, it was my mistake.
呃 算是我的错
And I won't let it ruin
我才不会让它毁了
my first big night out in New York.
我在纽约的第一次夜游经历
I bought it. I'll drink it.
我点的 我来喝
Hey, Danny, how come you're not dancing?
Danny 你居然不去跳舞
I don't really like this music.
我不太喜欢这首歌♥
Do you want me to go ask them
要我帮你去找他们
to play some Doobie Brothers?
换成杜比兄弟合唱团的歌♥(美国著名摇滚乐队)
Oh, I love this one though.
不用了 这首我喜欢
I went to High School
我高中是和几个兄弟
with a couple of these guys back in Staten.
一起在Staten上的(Staten Island美国知名舞蹈圣地)
this is gotta see.
这下我得好好看看了
Whoa, Dr.Castellano's amazing!
哇 Castellano医生太厉害了吧
Yeah.
是啊
Damn it though, he can dance. He's really good.
我靠 真会跳啊 真厉害
Shauna, hello? Huh?
Shauna 回♥回♥神吧
Oh, my God. Do you like Danny? What?
天哪 你喜欢Danny吧 什么
No. No.
没有没有
The way you're looking at him, I think you like Danny.
你看着他的眼神 我觉得你肯定喜欢Danny
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表