Okay, just take a Vicodin from the bathroom, okay?
好吧 先去浴室那吃一片止痛药 行吗
The medicine cabinet. You know where it is.
那个药箱 你知道在哪里
Sweetie, you stay with auntie Mindy, okay?
甜心 你和Mindy阿姨待在一起 好吗
I love you so, so much.
我爱你
I miss my mommy.
我想我妈妈了
Uh, what are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
She's, like, basically still here.
她就 她还在家里啊
But I miss her!
但是我还是想她了
Well, that's irrational 'cause she's...
好吧 但是这不对啊 因为
Barely been gone--
她都还没有出门...
There, there.
好了 好了
There, there. It'll be okay.
好了 好了 妈妈会好起来的
'Scuse me, can I have some more Vicodin, please?
不好意思 还能再给我一片止痛药吗
No, no more Vicodin. You can't-- That's the money slot.
不行 不能再吃止痛药了 你不能...那是投币口
You can't crawl through that, okay? Oh, God.
别抓那个投币口了 好吗 哦 神呐
Just sit still.
坐好
Keep driving, sir, thanks.
继续开车 先生 谢谢
Which one are you?
你是哪个来着
Which one what?
什么哪个
Are you the British guy,
你是那个英国人
the old guy, or the handsome jerk?
老一点的 还是那个帅帅的混球
Please, just a little more. No, no.
求你了 再给我一片止疼药 不行 不行
A little, baby Vicodin... No, there's no Vicodin in there.
一片就好 宝贝止疼药 这没有止疼药
You just gotta keep your arm still, okay?
你抱着手坐好就行了 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Handsome jerk's got you.
帅帅的混球先生抱着你了
You didn't want to do any of my dares,
你又不想玩大冒险
and you said that my truths were boring.
你又说我的真心话很无聊
What else can we do?
那我们还能干什么
Tell me a story.
给我讲故事吧
Oh, man, can the TV tell you a story?
哦 嘿 让电视给你讲可以吗
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. All right, this is gonna be good.
真谢谢你 好了 看电视肯定不错
This is gonna be really, really good.
看电视肯定非常 非常不错
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
The Dust Bowl, a film by Ken Burns.
Ken Burns的电影<沙尘暴>
You're going to love this. I hate it here!
你会喜欢的 我讨厌待着这里
I'm going to my room.
我现在要回我的房♥间了
Wait, that's my room.
等等 那是我的房♥间
Hey, do not go through my drawers.
别乱翻我的柜子
Especially the top one.
尤其是最上面的那个
Okay, Gwen, my friend Jordan's on call. He's a great doctor.
好了 Gwen 我朋友Jordan在值班 他是个好医生
He's gonna take care of you, okay? Okay, okay.
他会照顾好你的 好吗 好的 好的
She's with me, okay? Just bring her in.
她跟我一起来的 先带她进去吧
Hi. Thanks.
你好 谢了
I'll be out here waiting for you, okay?
我在外面等你 好吗
Did anybody just see that?
有没有人看到这一幕
I know a guy named Jordan too.
我也认识一个叫Jordan的人
Can I just skip the line?
那我能不能插队呢
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, first, you cut everybody,
首先 你插队了
and now you're using a cell phone.
然后你还在用你的手♥机♥
What are you gonna do next--
接下来你准备做什么
push wheelchair guy down the stairs?
把那边坐轮椅的人推下楼梯吗
I'm a doctor, so don't worry about it.
我是个医生 所以不用担心会发生这种事
Really?
你是医生
Well, then you of all people should know that
那你们医生都应该知道
those cell phones can make all the machines in here explode.
手♥机♥会导致医院仪器失灵
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病
Your peg leg itching you? You lose your treasure map?
你钉了钉子的腿发痒了 还是你的藏宝图不见了
Your parrot fly away?
又或者是你的鹦鹉飞了
Is that what I have to look forward to?
这些就是我期待的么
Morons making pirate jokes?
听一个二货说着冷笑话
Hey, Riley,
嘿 Riley
do you still want to hear a story?
还想听故事吗
Okay.
嗯
It is about the first time I met your mom.
是我第一次见到你妈妈的事
We actually liked the same guy on our floor freshman year.
我们大一的时候喜欢同一个男生
This, um, white guy with dreadlocks from long island.
这个男生 嗯 是个从长岛来的扎这长辫子的白人
He was super, super hot.
他非常 非常帅
Very hard look to pull off.
看上去相当难搞定
But the point is
但重点是
that your mom and I actually
我们第一次见的时候
weren't very good friends when we first met either.
并不是好朋友
But it all worked out, because over winter break,
后来是这样的 因为寒假过完的时候
he broke his leg in a skiing accident.
那个男生滑雪的时候摔断了胳膊
Your mom and I had some time to get to know each other,
你妈妈和我就有了了解彼此的机会
and we have been best friends ever since.
然后那个时候起我们就成好朋友了
And I'm not promising anything,
我不是在保证什么
but I have a pretty good feeling
但是我真的有种感觉
that, uh, you and I could be pretty good friends too.
那就是 嗯 我们也会成为好朋友
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Oh, hell, yeah.
是的 哦 当然是了
And you know what, it's actually even easier
你知道么 也许我们更容易变成好朋友
because you and I are not even
因为你和我就不可能
gonna be competing for the same guys.
同时喜欢上一个男生
For, like, at least ten years.
因为 我们差了至少10岁
So what happened?
那你是怎么了
I was jogging in Central Park,
我在中♥央♥公园里慢跑
and a pigeon flew into my eye.
然后一只鸽子啄了我的眼睛
I like pigeons.
我喜欢鸽子
They're free to leave,
它们本可以自♥由♥地离开
but they choose to stay here in New York all winter long.
但它们却选择整个冬天都待在纽约
Unlike those other coward birds.
不像其他胆小的鸟
I don't like the one that did this to my eye.
我不喜欢那只啄我眼睛的鸽子
Yeah, that one sounds like a bad one.
嗯 那只听起来像是只坏鸟
Want me to take a look? Okay.
能让我看看吗 好
Let's see what we got.
让我看看具体情况
Okay.
好的
Is it bad?
情况糟吗
No, no, I'm gonna prescribe you some steroid drops,
没有 没有 我给你开点类固醇滴液
and then you'll-- you're gonna be okay.
然后 你就会好起来了
Okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my--
哦 我的...
爱心抱抱
此短♥信♥代表一个免费的
Really? Are you kidding me?
晕 耍我吗
抱抱亲亲
来自同事Morgan
Your, uh, wife texts you a lot.
你的 嗯 妻子发的短♥信♥真多啊
Oh, I'm not married. I, um--
哦 我没结婚 我 呃
I used to be, but ancient history.
曾经结过 但已经是好早之前的历史了
This--this is just my employees.
这些 是我的同事们发来的
They're bugging me
他们一直骚扰我
because I banned some Facebook thing.
因为我明令禁止不许玩"非死不可"之类的
I just hate that site.
我恨这些社交网
That's too bad.
真是遗憾啊
Why's that? I would've friended you.
为什么 我就可以加你了呀
Morgan, what is the matter with you?
Morgan 你有什么毛病啊
You're drivin' us crazy.
你快把我们逼疯了
I did it. I mailed the letter.
我真的做了 我把信给寄出去了
Oh, my gosh. Dr. Caste gonna kill you!
哦 天啊 Caste医生会杀了你的
Well, kiddo, I guess no bunk bed this time around.
好了 小鬼头 我想这下没有双层床可以睡了
It's okay. Mindy's bed is big enough for all of us.
没关系 Mindy的床够我们三个人睡了
It is, and now, we should go to sleep
确实 但是现在 我们该睡觉了
because we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We do?
因为我们明天还有好多事要做 真的
Yeah, Riley and I made up a whole itinerary. See?
是啊 Riley和我把日程排的满满的 看到没
First, we are going to Central Park Zoo
首先 我们要去中♥央♥公园动物园
to look at some koalas.
看看考拉
Then we're gonna ride our bikes to the Bronx zoo
然后我们在骑车去布朗克斯动物园
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表