天 Stevie 打住
Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我了了
Ma! Me and Mindy broke up!
娘 我和Mindy分了
I cheated on her! What?
我背着她乱来 什么
I'll miss this.
我会想起你的
Hey.
拿着
Proud of you, little D.
哥们 以你为傲哦
All right. Should we go?
好啦 我们走吧
Yeah, little D,
好 哥们
or should I call you "Little chubster"?
还是叫你小熊哥
Oh, no.
不是吧
Mm-hmm, little chubster.
嗯 小熊哥
Okay, no, don't do this.
别这样
Danny, it behooves me to tell everyone I know
Danny 我有义务告诉所有我认识的人
that you were the fattest kid anyone has ever seen.
你是我见过最胖的小孩子
Please, don't tell anybody.
别和人家八卦这个
It's kind of endearing.
其实还蛮可爱的
No, it's not.
才怪呢
By the way, very cool.
顺便说 很牛啊
You dated a lot of puerto rican girls,
钓得到这么多波多黎各女生
which I thought was pretty progressive
个人觉得很上进呢
given that it was the 1960s.
考虑到那是上世纪六十年代哎
It was the '90s!
是九十年代
Mm.
嗯
Sherbert is not ice cream.
水果冰糕不能算冰淇淋
I just want to make that clear.
这我要说清楚
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表