Casey, Casey.
Casey Casey
What's up?
怎么了
I know that you're really Christian. Mmhmm.
我知道你是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒 是啊
But let's say someone killed me... No.
但是假设有人杀了我 别这样
In a really horrible, horrible way.
用特别特别残忍♥的手法
What? You would kill the murderer
别闹了 你会杀了凶手
to avenge my death, right?
替我报仇 对吧
I would want to kill them... Mmhmm.
我很想杀了他 然后呢
Very badly, but I would not. Good, good.
非常想 但是我不会真的动手 很好 很好
I would ultimately try and forgive them.
最终 我会试着原谅他们
What? Ye...
你说什么 呃
You wouldn't kill the insane psychopath
你居然不杀了那个发疯的变♥态♥
who cut me in half with his hook hand
他用他的钩子手把我砍成了两半
and dumped both halves of my body in a dumpster?
然后扔在了垃圾箱里
What is this, I know what you did last summer?
这是什么啊 恐怖电影的情节吗
No. I get killed in a really cinematic way,
不是吧 他用电影里的方法杀了我
and you just walk the other way, get a new girlfriend.
而你 走上另一条人生道路 找个新女朋友
And, by the way, he didn't just kill me.
顺便说一句 他不仅杀了我
He killed our two beautiful mixed-race children.
他还杀了我们漂亮的混血宝宝 两个
What? Beatrice...
什么 Beatrice
No! And Casey Junior.
不可能 还有Casey Junior
CJ? Little CJ...
他还杀了CJ 小CJ
Oh, no. Who just lost his first tooth.
噢 不 他刚换完第一颗牙
Then I gotta kill him. Yeah?
那我会杀了他 真的吗
Yeah, he'd be dead.
没错 他死定了
I would just cut him into 100,000 pieces
我会把他碎尸万段
and Fedex him across the planet
然后让联邦快递把他寄到别的星球上
so he'd be dead forever.
这样他就永远的死翘翘了
Thank you. I love hearing that.
谢谢 听到这些我很开心
It's nice of you to say that. That makes you happy?
你能这样说真好 你开心了吗
I know that was hard for you.
我知道这对你来说很难
Thanks for saying it.
谢谢你能这么说
I wouldn't really do it, God.
上帝 放心 我不会杀人的
Are you talking to God behind my back?
你在我背后和上帝说话吗
Mmmm. I'm sleeping. Whatever.
没有 我在睡觉 随你便吧
Mindy, I still care about you.
Mindy 我还是很在乎你的
Hold on one second. What?
慢着 怎么了
What's that, God?
上帝 你说什么
I should not know Casey as a man tonight?
我今天晚上不应该和Casey上♥床♥
He is not saying that. He is saying that.
上帝可没这么说 他就是这么说的
You're not the only person that talks to God.
不止你一个人能跟上帝对话
He should know himself tonight...
他今晚应该自己解决生理需求
Okay. On his side of the bed.
好吧 在床的另一边
All right. All right.
好吧 很好
Thanks, God.
谢谢啦 上帝
God wouldn't do me like that.
上帝才不会这样对我呢
the Reed method...
Reed疗法
The first laparoscopic hysterectomy technique
世界上第一个腹腔镜子♥宫♥切除术
to reduce operating time, recovery time,
减少了手术时间 患者恢复时间
and dangerous complications.
以及致命并发症的发生几率
The Reed method... A technology of tomorrow, here today.
Reed疗法 科技界的明日之星 就在这里
Perfect.
简直是完美
That is so good.
太棒了
Yes!
没错
Dr. Reed, you are gonna kill at that conference.
Reed医生 这次会议你会秒杀全场的
I could not have done it without Morgan's A/V expertise.
多亏了Morgan关于音频和视频的专业知识
Nah, I'm not an expert. I'll get it.
不是 我才不是专家呢 我去接
I did work the light board for the Otisville production
我确实做过一些发光板 用在Otisville制♥作♥的
of West Side story,
<西区故事>里
in which we used actual rival gangs.
里面的敌对帮派都是真实的
It never opened, six dead.
发光板一直没被打开 死了6个人
Santa he-ey!
嘿伙计们
Sorry.
对不起
You're seriously checking in a bag?
你仔细检查过包了吗
We're going away for two days.
我们就出去2天
Relax, Danny. This is a carry-on.
放松点 Danny 这是手提的
Okay, there's no way that that monstrosity
好吧 这个庞然大物不可能
adheres to standard carry-on regulations.
符合关于行李规章的标准
Have you seen up in the air? Yeah.
你看过飞行法则吗 看过
Have you seen it five times?
你看过5遍以上吗
Dr. L? Yeah?
L医生 咋了
A Stefani Germanotta for you.
有一个叫Stefani Germanotta的找你
She's interested in becoming a new patient.
她说想成为你的新病人
Miss Gaga, it is an honor to be speaking to you.
Gaga小姐 很荣幸接到你的电♥话♥
We've actually met before.
其实我们以前就见过
I was escorted off your stage at the Nassau coliseum.
我曾经在拿骚体育馆里护送你下舞台
It's not Lady Gaga. It's Josh.
我不是Lady Gaga 我是Josh
Don't hang up. Oh, God. I'm hanging up.
别挂 噢 天啊 我要挂了
I'm sorry. It's the only way I knew you'd pick up.
对不起 这是我知道的唯一能让你接电♥话♥的方法
You sound really pretty, like you've lost weight.
你听起来挺高兴的 就像减肥成功了一样
Okay, do not flatter me, or insult me,
别拍我马屁 也别侮辱我
whatever it is you're doing. Good-bye.
不管你到底想干什么 再见
No wait. I-I know you're going to New Mexico tonight.
别挂 等一下 我 我知道你今晚要去新墨西哥州
Ugh. How do you know that, you stalker?
呃 你怎么知道的 你是跟踪狂吗
Well, I saw your tweet.
我看见你发的推特了
"@hankbaskett, I'm flying to your home state tonight."
"@hankbaskett 我今晚要飞去你的家乡"
"I think you and Kendra have a beautiful relationship.
"希望你和Kendra能幸福美满"
Big fan.
我是你的超级粉丝
My Twitter is not for cheating ex-boyfriends.
我的推特不是给劈腿前男友看的
My Twitter is for friends,
是给我朋友看的
it is for patients, and it is for Wendy's
是给我的患者看的 也是给Wendy看的
to give me a shout-out on my birthday.
她可以帮我在生日时打响知名度
It's just that I'm living near Santa Fe right now,
我现在住的地方离圣达菲很近
and I thought we could meet up. Cool.
所以我想我们今晚可以见一面 想得挺美啊
No. No, absolutely not.
不 不行 绝对不行
I feel really, really bad about what happened,
我对之前发生的事感到非常抱歉
and I wanna tell you something.
我有些话想告诉你
Oh, well, I wanna tell you something,
我也有事想告诉你
but my new year's resolution was to stop
但是我的新年新志向让我不能
calling people dicks at work.
在上班的时候骂别人♥大♥混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I get it, but I'm gonna text you the address anyway,
好 我懂了 不过我还是把我的地址给你发过去了
in case you change your mind. It's a waste of your time.
省的你到时候改变主意 你在浪费时间
But I'll text it anyway. Save your finger strength.
反正我准备发了 省省力气吧
Already sent it. Already deleted it.
已经发了 已经删了
Mindy?
Mindy
I get pockets of food stuck in,
我牙上有个洞 老塞牙
so I always carry floss. Cool. I'll pray for you.
所以我总是携着牙线 没事 我会为你祈祷的
Is Mindy... Hi.
Mindy是不是 嗨
Hey, babe, what are you doing here?
嗨 宝贝 你在这干嘛
God didn't tell you that I was on the phone
不是上帝告诉你我在
with my ex-boyfriend, did he?
和我前男友打电♥话♥了吧
No, it doesn't work like that.
不 和上帝对话不是这样的
You forgot your garment bag.
你忘拿你装衣服的包包了
Oh, of course. Thank you.
噢 谢谢
You're bringing a suitcase and a garment bag?
你要带着行李箱 还要拿个包
Yes, my suitcase is my carry-on
是的 我的行李箱是随身携带的
and my garment bag is my personal item/purse.
我的衣袋是我的私人物品以及钱包
When Bruce Springsteen flies,
Bruce Springsteen坐飞机的时候
he gets a first-class ticket for his guitar.
会给他的吉他买♥♥张头等舱的票
He sits in coach.
他自己坐在经济舱
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗
Mindy, you were just on the phone with your ex-boyfriend?
Mindy 你刚刚在跟前男友讲电♥话♥吗
So Josh called me, and he wanted me to come visit him
Josh给我打电♥话♥ 说他想让我去圣达菲的时候
when I go to Santa Fe. Okay.
顺便去见他一面 然后呢
Which I'm obviously not gonna do, 'cause you know what?
当然我是不会去的 你知道为什么吗
He can apologize to me in hell.
这样他就可以在地狱里跟我道歉了
Why are you going to hell? I love gossip,
你为什么会下地狱 我喜欢八卦
and I don't really care about the environment.
并且我也不是很爱护环境
I don't think that's gonna send you to hell.
就这点事儿不会让你下地狱的
Thank you. I don't know.
谢谢 我不知道
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表