No.
不是吧
How cool is Lucy?
Lucy也太棒了
Kind of stalkerish.
真是无处不在
Do you mind if I call her and tell her...
介意我打个电♥话♥然后告诉她
N... uh, sure.
不 当然不介意
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
Yeah. We were just at the moment
是的 正赶上我们
where it's like, "Do we order more wine?"
准备说"再来点酒吗"
Tell her I... "I don't wanna push it on..."
告诉她我 "我不想太着急的..."
Tell her I said thank... one second.
告诉她我谢 等一下
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
No, we're not ordering dessert yet.
没有 我们还没点甜品
No, it's gonna be one of those things, I know.
不 我知道会是那种情况
I know it's gonna happen, it's gonna come,
我知道会是这样 会发生这种情况
and I'll be like, "Should we?"
我会说"还吃点什么"
And she'll say, "Just the check."
然后她会说"不用 买♥♥单吧"
And then I'll look like I was more into it.
然后我会表现的我非常想要再继续
Anyway...
对了
What are you up to there?
你干什么呢
Hey, I'm just gonna go use the bathroom, okay?
嘿 我去一下洗手间
Hey, if you wanna send over dessert.
嘿 如果你是想送甜点过来
I'm just kidding, but, um,
我开玩笑的 不过 嗯
that was really, really classy of you, Lucy.
你真的是太厉害了
Really cool.
非常棒
Well, well, well.
你看 你看 你看
All right.
好了
All right yourself.
你自己很好就行
Kombucha?
来杯红茶饮料
The date with Jamie was going really well...
和Jamie的约会 开始还不错
Until he got on the phone with Lucy the whole time.
直到他给一直Lucy打电♥话♥
It was super weird.
整个超级怪异
Why don't you rip that phone out of his hands
你为什么不从他手上抢过电♥话♥
and throw it across the room?
然后扔得远远地
I was not thinking rationally.
我当时没想明白
All right.
好了
Also, what guy has a female best friend?
而且 什么男人会有一个异性密友
Oh, he's gay. Next.
噢 他是同性恋 继续
No, he's not gay.
不 他不是同性恋
And who would be secretly gay in this day and age?
而且现在这个时代谁还会隐藏自己同志身份
It's like the golden era for coming out of the closet.
现在是出柜的黄金时代
It's actually cooler to be gay.
同性恋还更受追捧呢
You know, I'm gonna see how things go with Brendan.
而且 我想试试和Brendan能不能有所发展
I spent two nights with him this week.
这周我和他一起过了两晚
That's awesome.
太棒了
Plus, um, he keeps diet cokes in his fridge just for me.
而且 呃 他冰箱里还有专门为我准备的健怡可乐
Seriously?
真的
And he has a moral issue with aspartame.
而且他对阿斯巴甜很不认可哦
Super nice.
真棒
Yeah. Hi.
没错 嗨
Mindy? Yeah?
Mindy 怎么了
You're not gonna be happy about this.
你会很不乐意发生这种状况
Bathroom?
要上厕所
Let's turn this whole operation around.
让我们再重复一遍刚才的动作吧
There she is.
她在这儿
Hey, Jillian.
嘿 Jillian
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Danny, what are you doing here?
Danny 你来干嘛
I came here today to say a lot of things,
我今天过来是因为我有很多话想说
and... and I'm not gonna say 'em.
而且 而且我不太能说出口
I decided the best way to tell you is this.
我觉得告诉你的最好方式就是这样
How much for that sea dog?
那只海狗要多少钱
Is this.
就是这样
What is he?
他叫什么
It's a sea lion. Morgan.
是海狮 Morgan
Is this.
就是这样
Oh, God. Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Hold on one second, it's coming.
噢 天哪 对对对 等等 马上就来
Oh!
噢
Jillian, I...
Jillian 我
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
It's so loud!
好吵
Jillian... what? Start saying your...
Jillian 你说什么 我想说的是
I never appreciated what we had, Jillian.
我从来都没有感恩过我们之间所拥有的 Jillian
And so I came here today
所以我今天来
to ask you for a second chance.
是想让你再给我一次机会
Stop playing this music!
别再放歌♥了
Ahh!
啊
It's Korn.
这歌♥<科恩>
They played at your prom, right?
是你毕业舞会上的歌♥对吧
No, they played Torn.
不 舞会上是<撕裂>
Korn!
<科恩>
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.
是Natalie Imbruglia的<撕裂>
Torn?
<撕裂>
Torn! Turn it off!
<撕裂>快关掉
Stop.
关掉
Take... take it off. Okay, that's one way to do it.
拿 拿下来 好吧 这也是一种方法
See, this is a perfect example
看见了吗 这就是一个完美的例子
of you not listening, Danny.
你从来不会认真倾听 Danny
Why can't you just accept that this is over?
为什么你就不能接受已经结束的事实呢
Is this ending, and be honest,
老实说 结束是因为
because of his incredibly busy schedule?
他难以置信的忙碌吗
I think it is.
我觉得是的
No. I like that you're busy.
不 我喜欢你很忙碌
Okay, is it because of how old he is?
好吧 那是不是因为他的年龄
What?
你说什么
No.
不
Is this because he's not interesting sexually?
那是不是因为他毫无性趣
Stop. I am interesting sexually, right?
闭嘴 我很有性趣的 对吧
Honestly, Danny, it's because you're kind of a jerk.
老实说 Danny 是因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah. No, yeah.
噢 原来是这样 不 不对啊
You show no interest in my life,
你对我的生活完全不感兴趣
and there's only one right way to do things, apparently,
而且所有事情只有一种正确的解决方式 很明显
and it's the Danny Castellano way.
是Danny Castellano的方式
Please go.
请离开
Please.
走吧
Okay.
好吧
Come on, let's go. Let's get out of here.
好了 走吧 我们离开这儿
Ma'am?
女士
How much for this flightless bird?
这只飞不起来的鸟多少钱
Step away from the penguin.
离企鹅远点
Please leave.
请离开
Come on.
走了
Hey, I'm gonna go stop those gangbangers
嘿 我得去阻止那伙人
from tipping over that claw machine.
他们要想把抓娃娃机翻过来
No, no, no, no, no. They're just teenagers.
别别别别别 他们不过是群小孩子
Stop, stop, stop.
别去 别去 别去
You don't know that.
你不明白
Brendan?
Brendan
Hey. Oh, my gosh. Uh, Mindy, hi.
嘿 噢 天呐 Mindy 嗨
So good to see you. Yeah.
见到你真高兴 是啊
Good to see you.
见到你真高兴
What a coincidence.
太巧了
This is my friend, Maggie.
这是我的朋友 Maggie
Maggie, this is, uh, Brendan,
Maggie 这是Brendan
who I was talking to you about.
就是我给你说过的那个人
White guy? Yeah.
白人 是的
I've heard you're very talented.
我听说你非常有天赋
Okay, that's... that's... Don't say that.
好吧 那个 那个 别说了
She said so much.
她说的太多
What movie are you seeing?
你要看什么电影
You should sit with us.
和我们坐一起吧
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表