Wow.
喔
What was that? I have no idea.
你那是怎么回事 我也不知道
You're supposed to be the calm, cool,
你应该是那个冷静 酷雅
collected British guy, right?
有规律的英国佬 不是吗
Keep calm, and carry on.
保持冷静 继续干活吧
That's actually bull.
那就是在欺负我
My grandparents were running around
我的祖父母整个战争期间
like screaming girls the entire war.
像个尖叫的小女生一样到处乱跑
Okay.
好了
Guys, I think I kind of love this top.
姐们儿们 我觉得我蛮喜欢这件上衣的
It's a dress.
这是件连衣裙
What?
什么
Yeah, it's sample sizes.
是啊 这是样本码的
They're supposed to fit anorexic models.
本来就是给那些有厌食症的模特穿的
Oh, my God. Hello?
噢 我的天 喂
It's made for a tiny, tiny person.
是为超小号♥的人准备的
Um, Mindy, it's for you.
呃 Mindy 找你的
Hello?
喂
Dr. Lahiri, the Deslaurier brothers
Lahiri医生 Deslaurier兄弟
are stealing all our patients.
想把我们所有的病人都卷走
Just let Dr. Reed and Dr. Castellano take care of it.
让Reed医生或者是Castellano医生负责吧
They kicked me out of work, remember?
他们叫我不要管这摊子事的 不记得了吗
They said they didn't need me.
他们都说了不需要我了
But it's not just Dr. Shulman's patients that are leaving.
但是不仅仅是Shulman医生的病人在流失
Lauren Ordenstein just called to have her files sent up there.
Lauren Ordenstein刚打电♥话♥来 准备把病历调走
What?
什么
My patient is switching to the midwives?
我的病人被转移到接生婆那里了
Oh, hell no.
噢 绝对不行
Betsy, do not release that file, okay?
Betsy 千万不要把病历发出去 好吗
Don't. What?
千万不要 怎么了
Okay, some weird half-doctors are trying to patient-Jack me.
呃 某些奇怪的半吊子医生想要打劫我 把我的病人抢走
What? One of your patients?
什么 你的一个病人
Yeah, yeah. Um...
是啊 没错 呃...
Go back to work!
快回去工作
No, it's best friend day, you guys.
不行 今天时间都是闺蜜的啊
But you're a partner there, Mindy.
但是你是那里的合伙人啊 Mindy
People can't just steal your patients.
别人不能就这样偷走你的病人
Other doctors will think you're a wuss. Right?
其他的医生会觉得你是个软柿子 真的吗
Mmhmm, you really should. Mmhmm.
嗯哼 你真的该去 嗯哼
Really? Yes, it's okay.
真的 是的 没关系的
Okay, guys, I'm so sorry. I've had such a fun day.
好吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 真的抱歉了 我今天玩得很开心
No, no, no, it's fine. Oh, yeah.
不 不 不 没关系的 是啊 很开心
All right, well, I got to get out of this top.
好吧 我得把这上衣脱了
Can we just make, like, a human changing room?
我们能弄个临时换衣间吗
Sure. Yeah.
当然 没问题
Okay, please don't judge my bra.
好了 千万不能批评我的胸罩
I'll try not to.
我尽量吧
Okay, all right. I'm done.
好了 换完了
Okay, good. Okay, good.
好了 很好
I love you, guys! Love you, love you, love you.
我爱你们 姐♥妹♥们♥ 爱你们 爱你们 爱你们哦
Why did Mrs. Baker cancel?
为什么Baker女士取消预约了
Dr. Lahiri!
Lahiri医生
Shauna, get me Lauren Ordenstein's file.
Shauna 把Lauren Ordenstein的病历给我
Okay. What are you doing here?
好的 你到这儿来干嘛
I am doing what you could not do.
我来完成你不能完成的工作
Mindy, where are you going?
Mindy 你在做什么
To the hornet's nest.
深入蜂窝
Not the hornet's nest that's on the roof
不是我们上一次在房♥顶上
that we saw that time... I meant the midwives.
看到的那种 我指的是接生婆那里
Guys? Danny!
各位 Danny
Guy... Come on.
各...快走啊
Well, well, well...
行啊 挺会抢啊
Debbie, Emily, Lauren... So many familiar faces.
Debbie Emily Lauren 这么多熟脸啊
Midwives! Midwives!
接生婆 接生婆
God! Midwives!
天啊 接生婆
Easy, there.
放轻松啊亲
That gong was a gift from me to myself
那可是一次相当艰难的飞行后
after a particularly rough flight.
我送给自己的礼物啊
Hey, I have a question for you.
嘿 我问你个问题
Who the hell do you think you are?
你觉得你自己算老几啊
Oh, that's a big, complex question,
噢 这可是相当复杂的大问题啊
but my name is Brendan Deslaurier.
但是我的名字是Brendan Deslaurier
It's nice to meet y... I don't think so, pal.
很高兴见到... 我才不想和你相互问候呢 哥们儿
All right?
好么
I'm not gonna fall for that smooth, calm,
我才懒得和你来这一套假惺惺的
namaste B.S. that everyone else seems to fall for,
似乎其他人都上了钩的相互问候呢
Cause guess what... I know your type.
你猜怎么着 我很清楚你是哪种人
Let's say I have a heart attack.
假定我突发心脏病
How would you handle that?
你怎么处理呢
Would you, uh, rub eucalyptus leaves all over my chest?
你会 呃 用桉树叶来擦我胸膛吗
Huh? Is that what you would do...
呵 你会这样做吗
While, uh, your brother over here,
还有 呃 你那边儿的兄弟
he, uh, plays a rainstick or something?
他 呃 演奏木笛什么的吗
Yeah. His rainstick? Yeah. Rainstick.
是啊 他的木笛 是啊 木笛
Let's leave Duncan out of this.
别把Duncan扯进来
When you have more time,
你有多余的时间的话
I'd love to tell you about what we do
我很愿意告诉你我们会做什么
so that you can speak from a place of knowledge
那样你才能够用知识说话
rather than ignorance.
而不是无知
And I'm sure you'd love to educate me...
我敢肯定你很愿意教育我一顿
All afternoon, just over and over.
整个下午 一遍又一遍
Just making me learn about midwifery.
就是想让我学习助产
I would love to educate you.
我很愿意教育下你
Listen up, ladies. I get it.
听好了 女士们 我懂
It is very hard not to get seduced by these two.
真的很难抵挡这两人的诱惑
This office is dope.
这间屋子就是害人屋
Diana seems really cool.
Diana看起来人很不错
And, yeah, I'm gonna say it. These two...
而且 没错 我得说 他们俩
Super-good-looking, super-hot guys.
长得是很不错 也很性感
Much better-looking than the two old, grizzled, beat-up guys
比这两个年老 头发花白 破旧不堪的
that work in our office.
在我们办公室上班的人更好看
What? Wait a minute.
什么 等一下
And, yeah, if you are a healthy 22-year-old pregnant woman,
并且 没错 如果你是个健康的二十二岁的孕妇
that baby is gonna slide right out of you...
而孩子将从你们体内产出
Whether it's by us...
不是我们帮忙
Or whether it's by these two midwives
就是这两个接生婆帮忙
or with a jittery train conductor during a blizzard.
亦或是暴风雪期间紧张的火车司机
But what if there's complications?
但是万一出现并发症怎么办
If you're middle-aged...
如果你们年近中年...
You have diabetes, if you're obese...
患上了糖尿病 如果你们体重剧增
No offense, all right?
没有冒犯之意 对吗
Then no amount of breathing techniques and scented oils
这时就没有呼吸技巧亦或是精油
is gonna help you.
来帮你们了
I am. And these guys are.
我能 他们也能
They might not be easy on the eyes...
也许看上去他们不那么养眼
What? No. That's not cool.
什么 开什么玩笑
But they're good doctors.
但是他们真的是好医生
Meanwhile, these two...
同时 这两位
They're gonna drop you curbside at Columbia Presbyterian
他们会在哥伦比亚长老会去科切拉的途中
on their way to Coachella.
把你们认栽路边
We have never been
我们从来没有去过
to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
科切拉山谷音乐艺术节呢
Tell me this, Deslauriers.
跟我说说 Deslauriers
Is it true or is it not true
你们的病人得了并发症
that if your patients have complications,
你们把他们丢给我们这样的妇科医生
you drop them off with obstetricians like us?
这种事到底是不是真的
Yes, we explain up front to all of our patients...
是的 我们很详细的向我们的病人解释了...
I'm sorry, your what?
对不起 你说什么
We have to say "Clients."
我们得说客户
To our clients.
我们的客户
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表