Simone, I love my fedora. Thank you so much.
Simone 我喜欢这顶帽子 谢谢
I wrote your name in rhinestones until I ran out.
我还用水钻把你的名字贴在了帽子上
Well, I will cherish it.
哦 非常感激
Now, little Tambert is doing great.
你的小宝贝Tambert很健康
However, I have some concerns regarding your health,
但是 我有点担心你的身体
which may risk affecting the pregnancy.
有可能会增加怀孕的风险
Chief among them
主要是...
being your...
你的..
Just you're a little bit...
只是你有点...
Just one second.
等等
Mindy.
Mindy
Ooh, cool hat. I need your help.
哦 帽子不错 我需要你的帮忙
I need you to tell my favorite patient she's fat.
我需要你去告诉我最喜欢的病人说她胖了
What? No.
什么 我才不去
Please, I can't tell her.
求你了 我不忍♥心告诉她
She loves me. It would break her.
她喜欢我 我不想伤她的心
All right.
那好吧
Dr. Lahiri, how dare you.
Lahiri医生 你怎么能这么说
I think she looks gorgeous the way she is.
我觉得她看起来很不错啊
But, what, she needs to lose weight now?
什么 你说她现阶段需要减一小点肥
Okay, relax.
好了 放松
Okay, yes, you could lose some weight.
是的 你应该适当减一点肥
I'm sorry. Lose weight while I'm pregnant?
真抱歉 在我怀孕的时候减肥吗
I've never heard of anything so crazy.
我没听过比这更蠢的话了
I know, but certain complications can arise when...
我知道 但是到时候可能会出现其它问题..
You lose weight. Excuse me?
你才应该减肥 什么
You heard me.
你听到了
You're no Keira Knightley.
你又不是 Keira Knightley
First of all, I am not overweight.
首先 我一点都不胖
I fluctuate between chubby and curvy.
我只是在丰满和曲线之前徘徊
Second of all, I am not the pregnant one here.
其次 我又不是怀孕的那个
You're not? I coulda sworn.
你没怀孕吗 我打赌你怀了
I coulda sworn that you were a bouncer at an Orlando strip club,
我还赌你是奥兰多脱衣舞俱乐部的保镖呢
but I kept that to myself.
但是我一直忍♥着没说
Okay, okay, I think we're losing track
好了 好了 我觉得我们
of the issue here, okay?
严重跑题了
Which is that you are a gorgeous, rubenesque plum,
你是一枚漂亮可口水嫩的李子
and if it was up to me, you'd gain weight.
要我来说 你应该增肥
No, no, no, no. And you would love it, wouldn't you, Jimmy?
不不 不行 你会喜欢的 对吧 Jimmy
If you do not lose weight, Simone,
如果你不减肥 Simone
your baby will be put at risk.
宝宝就会有危险
I... I hate this.
我真讨厌这样
I think you are perfect, but, I don't know,
我觉得你很好 但是 我不确定
maybe there's some validity to what this woman is saying.
也许这女人说的有点道理
I know this is gonna be tough,
我知道这很困难
but we should listen to Dr. Reed.
但是我们应该听Reed医生的
Actually, it was me who...
事实上 是我说的...
You're right, Dr. Reed.
你说的没错 Reed医生
You and me, we both gotta face the facts
我们俩应该勇敢面对这个事实
and lose some weight.
我们需要减肥
No, I'm not in this...
不 我才不是...
It's for our health.
为我们的健康着想
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好吧
It's a brave step, Mindy.
你踏出了勇敢一步 Mindy
Get off of me. Okay.
别碰我 好吧
hey, little bro.
嘿 小弟
Hey, happy birth-dizzle.
嘿 寿星生日快乐啊
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
You're amazing.
你太给力了
Rish, that was an incredible birthday song.
Rish 刚是首很棒的生日快乐歌♥
Play it for mom and dad.
唱给老爸老妈听
So how are you celebrating?
你打算怎么庆生
I am actually spending my birthday
我打算用相亲
going on a blind date.
打发我的生日
What happened to the midwife dude
那个越处越奇怪的
that you were getting weird with?
接生婆怎么了
Oh, Brendan? He's dead, yeah.
哦 你说Brendan 他死了 对
He got hit by a bus.
他被车撞了
Sick!
真恶心
I am going on a date with a sophisticated gentleman
我现在要去和在网上碰到的
that I met on the Internet.
一个世故的家伙约会
He looks exactly like Topher Grace.
他简直就是Topher Grace
Huh?
谁
Topher Grace from that '70s show.
<70年代秀>的那个Topher Grace
How am I supposed to remember a show from the '70s, dude?
我怎么可能记得住从<70年代秀>跑出来的家伙
I was born in 1991.
我是90后啊
Ugh, okay. Rishi, I gotta go.
呃 好吧 Rishi 我得挂了
I'm here, okay? Bye, love you.
我到了 拜 爱你
Be safe! Make good choices!
注意安全 擦亮眼睛啊
Surprise!
惊喜吧
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不不 不不 不不
You can't be here, you can't be here,
你们不该出现 你们不能呆在这儿
'cause I'm going on a first date,
我一会儿还要去约会
a blind date with a really promising cute guy who looks...
和一个帅气的小伙子相亲 他长得像...
A little bit like Topher Grace?
长得有点像Topher Grace
Oh!
哦
You're Zach Peabody?
你是Zach Peabody
Born in Evansville, Illinois, 1977.
1977年出生在伊利诺伊州的埃文斯维尔
6'1", 185 pounds.
高185公分 重185磅
Fiscally conservative, social liberal.
财政保守 社交开放
Morgan, you set up a fake profile account on Facebook
Morgan 你居然在"非死不可"上注册假账号♥
and then asked me out on it?
还用它和我约会
It was all a ruse.
这只是个策略
Sorry, we didn't know about the whole fake date thing.
抱歉 我们不知道假约会这件事
But it got you here.
但是重点是你来了
Guys, I just, I really didn't want a birthday party this year.
伙计们 今年我真的不想开庆生会
Happy Birthday, miss Mindy.
生日快乐 Mindy小姐
Olga, my housekeeper.
Olga 房♥东太太
I was in charge of the guest list,
我负责的宾客名单
and so I had Morgan blast your contacts.
然后我就让Morgan偷看了你的通讯簿
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Is that my plumber?
那是我现任水管工吗
And my old plumber?
还有那是我前任水管工吗
That's gonna be awkward.
真够尴尬的
I don't even know who that guy is.
我甚至不知道那家伙是谁
That is the gentleman you rear-ended
那是你上个暑假
in the Hamptons last summer,
在汉普顿追尾的
Mike accident.
Mike先生
Dr. Lahiri, I am loving Chinese food.
Lahiri医生 我爱死中餐了
Yeah, I'm having a great time too, Betsy.
是啊 我吃的也很开心 Betsy
I didn't meet a cute guy or anything,
我都没碰到帅哥什么的
but my handyman did give me an earful about Obama.
反而帮我做事的工人对着我数落了一通奥巴马
Hey, you're Mindy's friend, right?
嗨 你是Mindy的朋友 对吧
I'm Danny.
我叫Danny
Oh, hey, I'm Alex.
哦 嗨 我叫Alex
Alex.
Alex
That's usually a guy's name, right?
这通常是个男生用的名字 对吧
Not... no? No, it's not.
不是...不 不是
I'm... look, I mean, it fits you.
我..我的意思是 挺适合你的
I'm not saying you're manish or anything... Excuse me?
我不是说你很男人什么的... 你到底要说什么
I think the word Danny is searching for
我想Danny想说的是
is statuesque.
高挑俊美
Where has Mindy been hiding you?
Mindy把你金屋藏哪了
I'm out of the country a lot.
我经常出城
Wow, traveling's really cool. It's America's loss.
哇 旅行真不错 这简直是美国人♥民♥的损失
I'm Dr. Jeremy Reed,
我是Jeremy Reed医生
and you are gorgeous.
你真的很漂亮
I'm a doctor too, so...
我也是医生 所以...
Well, it's nice meeting you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
Doctors. Great.
医生们 好极了
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表