in cold, smelly Manhattan
又冷 又臭的曼哈顿
so that he can hang loose on party island.
所以他就能自♥由♥自在地混在派对岛上
No one calls Haiti "Party island."
没人叫海地"派对岛"
Obviously, I know that.
当然 我知道
We can do this, all right?
我们可以的 是吗
It's just gonna be long distance for a little bit.
只是在一小段时间内隔得很远
My boyfriend and I stayed together
当我男朋友在澳大利亚求学的时候
while he studied abroad in Australia.
我们还在交往
Boom. See?
Boom 听到了吗
He eventually cheated on me with the foster's girl.
他最后跟一个被领养的女孩搞上了
Damn it. We broke up.
妈的 我们得分手了
Are you listening to this?
你听到了吗
I just think you're overreacting.
我觉得你只是反应过度了
A year's not that long.
一年没有你想的那么长
Yeah, if I was 20 or a tortoise.
没错 如果我才20岁或者我是只乌龟
Okay, if you feel really passionately about this,
好吧 如果你真的对这事充满热情
you should go to Haiti.
你应该去海地
Okay, thank you. I knew you'd understand.
好的 谢谢 我知道你会理解的
I just shouldn't be with you if you go.
只是如果你去了 我就不会跟你在一起了
I don't have a year of my life to put on pause.
我不能让我的生活一整年都止步不前
No, wait. Come on, Katie.
不 等等 走吧 Katie
Let's go eat a second lunch. No, Mindy, come on.
另外找个地方吃午餐 别 Mindy 别这样
Have a good time in Haiti. Come on, Katie, let's go.
在海地玩得开心 走吧 Katie 我们走
Mindy.
Mindy
What the hell are we doing here?
我们究竟在这里做什么
Morgan's not a vegan.
Morgan不是素食主义者
He puts ground beef in his oatmeal.
他在自己的燕麦粥里放碎牛肉
Hey.
嘿
What's up, guys? Over here.
怎么了 伙计们 这边
Okay.
好吧
Why are the Deslauriers here?
为什么Deslauriers兄弟在这儿
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
We eat lunch together every day.
每天我们都一起吃午餐
Don't you?
你不吃吗
Come on, sit down. Sit down. Okay, okay.
来吧 坐下来 坐下来 好 好
We got some apps going.
我们有一些应用程序项目在进行
What did you guys want to talk about?
你们想谈些什么
Um... um... Morgan.
额 额 Morgan
They have clearly invited you to lunch
很显然他们请你吃午餐
so that they can poach you.
是为了挖走你
Okay, wait a minute. You guys poached him first.
好吧 等等 是你们先把他挖走的
This is a simple negotiation.
这是一次简单的谈判
You make him an offer.
你给他提供个工作
If he chooses to leave, he's free to do so.
如果他选择跟你走 那都是他的权力
We've taught him to listen to the universe.
我们教过他一切都顺从天意
Fair enough. Morgan...
很好很公平 Morgan
Dr. Reed,
Reed医生
if we're actually going to do this,
如果我们真的要谈判
would you mind writing it on a small piece
你介意像80年代的商业电影一样
of paper and slipping it to me
写在一张小纸片上
like we're in a business movie in the '80s?
然后慢慢地滑给给我吗
Yeah.
耶
Is that real?
是真的吗
Of course it's real.
当然是真的
That's clearly more than we can afford to pay.
这显然比我们能给他的薪水要多
'Cause we don't have drug money
因为我们没有卖♥♥"毒品"的收入
like Al Capone and his little Italian friend here.
像Al Capone和他旁边的小意大利朋友一样
Wait a minute, I'm not Capone in this scenario right here?
等等 在目前的情境内 我并不是Capone的角色好吗
Guys, guys. That's ridiculous.
伙计们 伙计们 这太荒唐了
You're Capone. You can be Capone.
你是Capone 你可以当Capone
This is more money than these eyes have ever seen.
这是我这双眼睛见过的最多的钱了
And I'm... I-I miss you.
我 我 我想你们了
I love you guys.
我爱你们 伙计
We love you.
我们也爱你
Yeah.
耶
Nice. Nice. Amazing. Amazing.
好极了 好极了 太棒了 太棒了
I'm sorry. Stop, stop. Welcome back.
对不起 等等 等等 欢迎回来
I meant...
我是说
Yeah, I'm gonna stay with the Deslaheiers.
没错 我会留在Deslaheiers
I knew... I didn't mean it that way.
我知道 我不是那个意思
Can I just get this straight?
我能说得明白点吗
You are gonna take a pay cut,
你准备减薪
so you can stay with this couple of new age tossers?
就为了能跟这对新世纪的龟♥头♥在一起
Is it... What, mate?
怎么 怎么了 小伙子
You know what, let's get out of here.
知道吗 我们走吧
Let's go to that cheesesteak place that Morgan loves so much.
我们去Morgan最爱的那个卖♥♥奶酪牛排的地方
Yeah, we'll get Morgan's special order.
没错 我们会点个Morgan特♥供♥餐
Double meat, double cheese, double sauce, double bread.
双份的肉 双份的奶酪 双份的酱汁 双份的面包
Don't let him... don't let him tempt you like that.
别让他 别让他那样诱惑你
I'm not, I'm not. Don't let him tempt you.
我没有 我没有 别让他诱惑你
They're trying... They're trying to distract you.
他们想 他们想动摇你的决心
Are you okay? Can I do anything?
你还好吗 我能为你做什么呢
No, it's not your responsibility to take care of me.
不 照顾我不是你的责任
You're young and fun.
你很年轻很风趣
Just feed me sour straws, please.
给我吃酸的糖棒就好 谢谢
Yeah, I get it.
耶 我明白了
The Haitians need help after their Tsunami.
海地人♥民♥经历过海啸以后需要帮助
Earthquake.
是地震
Okay, please...
好吧 拜托
Please don't tell anyone that I said that.
拜托别告诉任何人刚刚我说的话
You know what would cheer you up?
你知道什么能让你好起来吗
McDonald's. No.
麦当劳 不
What if we went out tonight?
今天晚上我们出去玩怎么样
Don't waste a good time on me.
别在我身上浪费宝贵的时间
You're so young and happy.
你还很年轻很开朗
I'm just an old spinster
我只是一个老剩女
that's gonna steal your life-force.
跟我在一起会让你没有活力的
No, are you kidding me?
不 你在说什么呢
Do you know how inspirational you've been to me today?
你知道你今天有多让我受鼓舞吗
This is the least I can do to cheer you up.
我希望能让你好起来 这是我能做的最小的事了
Really?
真的吗
Whoo!
呜
Katie, you look so hot.
Katie 你看起来太辣了
You look like
你现在看起来
your evil twin right now. Thanks.
像是你"热辣"的孪生妹妹 谢谢
I know that there is a student loan crisis,
我知道学生们有贷款危机什么的
but cups cost, like, 10 cents.
不过一个杯子只要 大概 10分钱
Oh, it's a no-cups party.
哦 这是一个"无杯"派对
You can drink out of anything except cups.
你可以用任何东西喝酒 除了杯子
All right. I get it, yeah.
好的 我知道了 耶
It's to make the party more difficult.
这是为了增加派对的挑战性
I guess. That's cool.
也许吧 这很酷
I have a lipstick cap.
我有个口红的盖子
Ugh. Why, America?
恶 怎么搞的
Jeez.
我的天
Get out of here!
滚出去
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 嘿 嘿 嘿
Sorry, I didn't realize it was you guys.
抱歉 我没想到是你们
Call your hounds off.
叫你的狗进去
Eli, Matthew, in.
Eli Matthew 进去
Beasts of hell.
吓死人的畜生
These neighborhood kids...
那些邻居家的孩子
They come and they steal the chimes.
总来这里偷这些风管
And they sell 'em for weed.
然后卖♥♥了来买♥♥大♥麻♥
What are you guys doing here? What do you want?
你们在这里干什么 你们想要什么
Morgan,
Morgan
we've come to get you back.
我们来让你回去
Well, that's not gonna happen, okay?
行了 那是不可能的 好吗
Once a tookers man makes up his mind, that's it.
当一个有种的男人作出了决定后 就不会改变了
My Uncle took his pacemaker out
当发现起搏器是日本人发明的后
剧集 | 明迪烦事多(2012) | 导航列表