剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Don't pretend you know what it felt like.
神通可是受万人爱戴!
The Avatar is adored by millions!
我的亲生父母抛弃了我
I was cast aside by my own parents
就好像我对他们来说毫无意义!
like I meant nothing to them!
当我的祖国需要有人来领导时,我怎么可能袖手旁观
How could I just stand by and watch the same thing happen to my nation
任凭这种事情同样发生在祖国身上?
when it needed someone to guide it?
你想要给你和你的人♥民♥一个不会再受到伤害的地方
You wanted to create a place where you and your people would never be vulnerable again.
我不是一个孤儿,但相信我
I may not have been an orphan, but believe me
我理解害怕是怎样的感受
I understand what it feels like to be afraid.
我中毒之后
After I was poisoned
我会做任何事情去寻找控制自己的感觉
I would've done anything to feel in control.
神灵们回来了
The spirits have returned.
还有科拉!
And so has Korra!
哈哈,你没事!
Ha-ha! You're okay!
释放古维拉,否则我们就进攻了
Release Kuvira, or we will attack.
退下
Stand down.
战争结束了
This battle is over.
我欠神通一命
I owe the Avatar my life.
她的能力超出了一切我所希望能获得的
Her power is beyond anything I could ever hope to achieve.
我会接受世界认为对我合适的任何惩罚
I'll accept whatever punishment the world sees fit.
还有夙,我为自己带给你和你家人的痛苦而抱歉
And su, I'm sorry for all the anguish I've caused you and your family.
你要为你的一切所作所为负责
You're going to answer for everything you've done.
尽管战争给我们所爱的城市造成了损失
And though the battle took a severe toll on our beloved city
但在破坏之外,爱情得以绽放
out of the destruction, love did bloom.
亲朋好友们,这就是为什么
So that is why, dearest friends and family
我们今日相聚,庆祝法力克先生和朱莉女士
we gather today to celebrate the wondrous and at times inexplicable bond
这奇妙而有时难以言表的结合
between sir Varrick and the lady Zhu Li!
嗨,伙计
Hey, pal.
拍我这边
Camera on me.
这是我的大好日子
This is my big day!
真爱是个易变的小生灵
True love is a fickle creature
难以寻觅,几乎无法驯服
difficult to find, nearly impossible to tame
但法力克和朱莉证明了
but Varrick and Zhu Li have proven
即使是最漫长的爱情长跑
that even the longest of long shots
都终有机会成就幸福
can have a chance at happiness together.
现在宣誓
Now for the vows!
谢谢,帕布先生
Thank you, master Pabu.
南方水族的崇高的公海之王因可尼·黑石·法力克
Do you, sir Iknik Blackstone Varrick of the Southern water tribe, master of the high seas
你是否愿意让朱莉月女士成为你的合法妻子?
take the lady Zhu Li Moon to be your lawfully wedded wife?
你能否保证不再把她当做助理一样对待
Will you promise to treat her not as your assistant
而是尊敬且珍爱地对待你的人生伴侣?
but as your honored and cherished partner?
我当然绝对会这么做!
You're darn tootin' I do!
朱莉,你是否愿意让法力克成为你的合法丈夫?
And do you, Zhu Li, take Varrick to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你能否承诺关照他的疾病与健康
Do you promise to care for him in sickness and in health
还,还有每两周擦洗一次他的老茧
and... and also scrub his calluses on a bi-weekly basis
当然这不怎么需要问……
which isn't really that much to ask...
好吧,我才不要把这全都读出来
Okay, I'm not reading all this.
我当然接受法力克
I do take Varrick
老茧和一切
calluses and all.
现在请你们做那件事吧
You may now do the thing.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你让我太幸福了
You just make me so dang happy.
我堂弟告诉我,你在撤离时表现出了平静和明智
My cousin told me how level-headed you were during the whole evacuation.
我得承认,给我留下了好印象
I got to admit, I'm impressed.
我觉得你会成为一位出色的领导
I think you're gonna make a great leader
但那并不是说我会让你和科拉约会
but that doesn't mean I'm gonna set you up with Korra
你就得了吧
so don't ask
没关系,信
That's okay, Mako.
也许,一个好的撤离本身就是回报了
Sometimes, a good evacuation is its own reward.
吴王子,见到你真好,我是不是得叫你土强王吴?
Good to see you, Prince Wu... Or should I say King Wu?
准备好回永固城登基了吗?
You ready to get back to Ba Sing Se and finally take the throne?
是啊,关于这事
Yeah... about that.
其实我在想下台然后一并废除君主制
I was actually thinking of stepping down as king and getting rid of the monarchy altogether.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
就这一次,我没在开玩笑
For once, I'm not.
现在我知道你们要说什么
Now, I know what you're gonna say
说我因为懒,我害怕担下太多责任
I'm being lazy, I'm afraid of responsibility
说我把我的歌♥唱职业优于我的人♥民♥考虑
I'm putting my singing career before my people
但不是因为其中任何一个原因
but it's none of those things.
我真的觉得土强国如果藩国独♥立♥
I really think the Earth Kingdom would be better off
并且像共和城一样进行选举会更好
if the states were independent and had elected leaders like the United Republic.
这听上去你变得更加成熟和有智慧了
That's actually pretty wise and mature of you.
我认为这是个不错的点子
I think it's a great idea.
土强国应该改革了
The Earth Kingdom should evolve
我会尽我所能
and I'll do everything in my power
帮助你们实现这个想法
to help you make that happen.
很期待与您共事
Looking forward to working with you
不过现在,舞池在呼唤我们
but for now, the dance floor calls!
胳膊好些了吗?
How's the arm?
好多了
Much better.
一句“谢谢你”不足以感谢你所做的
The words "thank you" don't feel big enough for what you did
不过我真的不知该说什么其他的了
but I honestly don't know what else to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say anything.
我想让你知道,无论事情变得多么的疯狂,我都会随时与你并肩而战
I want you to know I'll follow you into battle no matter how crazy things get.
我永远是你坚实的后援
I've got your back and I always will.
我刚和莱科总统谈完
I spoke to President Raiko.
明天,他会宣布一个扩张城市的计划
Tomorrow, he's announcing a plan to expand the city
而不是原址重建
rather than rebuild downtown.
我猜安昂一定想不到
I bet Aang never could've imagined
会有一个灵界通道出现在共和城的中心地带
there'd be a spirit portal right in the heart of Republic City.
科拉,几年来你让世界改头换面
Korra, you've transformed the world more in a few years
比大多数神通倾其一生所做的还要多
than most avatars did during their lifetimes.
但我感觉,这才刚刚开始
But I feel like I've only just begun.
还有很多我需要学习和做的
There's so much more I want to learn and do.
看到你又充满了希望你不知道我有多高兴
You don't know how happy I am to hear you so full of hope again.
这一路的确崎岖不平,对吧?
It's been a bit of a bumpy ride, huh?
我意识到生命本身就是一条不平坦的路
I've come to realize life is one big bumpy ride.
我知道我在被施毒后,一度萎靡不振
I know I was in a pretty dark place after I was poisoned
不过我终于明白为什么我要经历这一切了
but I finally understand why I had to go through all that.
我需要明白什么是真正的苦难
I needed to understand what true suffering was
这样我才能忧天下人之忧
so I could become more compassionate to others
甚至理解像古维拉那样的人
even to people like Kuvira.
打扰一下,丹增
Excuse me, Tenzin.
法力克在找你
Varrick is looking for you.
想商量关于借滑翔服从塔顶飞出去的事
Something about wanting to borrow a glider suit to fly off the tower.
这听上去不妙
That doesn't seem like a good idea.
想跟我坐下聊会吗?
Want to sit with me for a minute?
我还没准备好回到派对上
I'm not ready to get back to the party just yet.
我想我之前没有正式地道过歉
I don't think I ever really apologized.
为什么道歉?
For what?
为我离开那么久
For being gone all that time.
为我不能早点回来
For not coming back sooner.
你不必为任何事道歉
You don't need to apologize for anything.
你在这儿,我就很开心了
I'm just so happy you're here now.
我认为我无法接受,在同一天失去父亲和你
I don't think I could have handled losing you and my father in the same day.
对于那件事,我真的很难过
I am so sorry about what happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
欣慰的是我最终原谅了他
I'm just glad I was able to forgive him.
那么现在咱们干点什么?
So what now?
回到舞池?
Back to the dance floor?
我想我已经跳够了
I'm kind of all danced out.
说实话,在过去几个月发生了这一切后
Honestly, after everything that's happened the past few months
我需要一个假期
I could use a vacation.
走起
Let's do it.
就咱俩,我们去旅游吧
Let's go on a vacation, just the two of us,
去你想去的任何地方
anywhere you want.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我一直想看看灵界是什么样子的
I've always wanted to see what the spirit world's like.
听上去不错
Sounds perfect.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表