剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
And bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
科拉没有回到共和城
After Korra failed to return to Republic City
所有人都很担心她的命运
Everyone's been worried about her fate.
所以丹增向吉诺拉,忆琪以及米罗下达了寻找神通的任务
So Tenzin tasked Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo with finding the Avatar.
而这些孩子们完全不知道
Unbeknownst to the kids
科拉在沼泽中找到了隐居的拓芙
Korra found refuge in the swamp with Toph
并被后者告知自己的体内仍然残留着有毒金属
Who discovered there was still metal poison in her body.
但拓芙试着排出毒素的时候,科拉下意识地反抗
But when Toph tried removing it, Korra resisted.
那些气宗的孩子们能找到神通
Will the airbender kids find the Avatar
并能帮助她回归正常吗
and help her return to action?
第四卷 平衡篇
第四回 召唤
丹增,你确定你不能和他们一起去吗
Tenzin, are you sure you can't go with them?
米罗!
Meelo!
莱科让我呆在这儿
Raiko asked me to stay here
来一起商讨出一个针对古维拉问题的外交对策
And help figure out a diplomatic solution to this Kuvira problem.
妈妈,我们没问题的
Mom, we'll be fine.
安昂爷爷和伙伴们在我们这年纪已经周游世界了
Grandpa Aang and his friends were around our age when they traveled the world.
好啊,至少我不用担心你们会饿坏了
Well, at least I won't have to worry about you starving out there.
妈妈,我们这是要去野外
Mom, we're going to be in the wild
来荒野求生
Living off the land.
我们不需要你来提供食物
We don't need your food.
但我做了你们最爱的小点心
But I made your favorite treat.
笑脸甜包子?
Sweet buns with happy faces on them?
嗯,我想我们现在还没正式出发呢对吧
Well, I guess we're not officially on the road yet.
哦,这上面弄花了
Aw, this one is smudged.
我可不吃
I can't eat this.
要知道在野外,事情可能会急转直下
You know, sometimes, things get smudged in the wild.
你们知道科拉在哪里了吗?
Were you able to get a read on Korra yet?
还没,但是一旦我们接近了
No, but once we're further out
我就能感知到她的灵力
I'll be able to hone in on her spiritual energy.
我们就能在几天内找到她
We should be able to find her within a few days.
一路顺风,注意安全
Good luck, and be careful.
记着,要听吉诺拉的指挥
Remember, Jinora's in charge.
无论是男的
I answer to no man
还是女的
Or girl
就算有纹身也管不了我
even if she does have tattoos.
米罗
Meelo.
现在让我们出发吧,战士们
Now, let's move out, soldiers.
辣椒,驾驾
Pepper, yip yip.
终于
Finally!
我憋了快一个小时了
I've been holding my pee for an hour.
如果你找到科拉了替我打声招呼
If you get through to Korra, tell her I said hi.
感觉到什么了吗?
Do you feel anything yet?
为啥花了那么长时间?
What's taking so long?
忆琪,你一直唠叨的话我没法集中精力
Ikki, I can't concentrate if you keep talking.
为什么你不和这些神灵玩玩
Why don't you go play with one of those spirits?
吉诺拉的精神力量出问题了,然后她找不到科拉咯
Jinora's spirity powers are broken, And she doesn't know where Korra is.
我的力量才没出问题
My powers are not broken.
我只需要一段时间
I just need more than two seconds
还有一个安静的环境
And some quiet.
你在用灵魂找她的时候
While you try to pull yourself together
百奇和我会去镇上问问是不是有人见过科拉
Poki and I are going to go into town and find out if anyone's seen Korra.
听起来是个好主意
Sounds like a good plan to me.
闲聊到此为止
Enough chitchat.
你可以带上我画的科拉的画像
You can hold the picture of korra I drew.
哇
Wow.
我不知道你画得这么好
I didn't know you could draw.
你不了解我的事情还很多呢,姐姐
You don't know a lot of things about me, sister.
出发
Let's roll.
你见过这个女人吗?
Have you seen this woman?
哦,这不是个可爱的小家伙吗?
Well, aren't you an adorable little thing?
我不可爱,我很危险
I'm not adorable. I'm dangerous.
配上你的小脸颊,简直可爱到危险
Dangerously cute with those cheeks.
快忘掉这事
This never happened.
我们走吧
Let's split.
降世神通?
The Avatar?
这世上还有这类人吗?
We still have one of those?
没见过,抱歉
Haven't seen her, kid. Sorry.
真是的
Man!
我能相信你吗?
Can I trust you?
我看能
I guess so.
我们在执行绝密任务,寻找神通
I'm on a top secret mission to find the Avatar.
你见过她吗?
Have you seen her?
抱歉,没见过
I haven't, sorry.
绝密任务,是嘛
Top secret mission, huh?
是啊,很危险的哦
Yeah, it's been pretty dangerous.
我见过大世面
I've seen some things.
真的吗?什么样的世面
Really? What kind of things?
不可思议的世面
Crazy things.
好酷
Cool.
我是米罗
I'm Meelo.
我该如何称呼你这位大美人?
What should I call you, other than beautiful?
我叫图音,很高兴认识你
I'm Tuyen. Nice to meet you.
哦,米罗有女朋友了
Ooh! Meelo found a girlfriend.
走开啦,忆琪
Go away, ikki!
吉诺拉在找你呢
Jinora's been looking for you.
我们该走了
We're moving on.
看来你要继续执行任务了
Looks like you got to get back to your mission.
祝你好运,米罗
Good luck, Meelo.
谢谢你啊,忆琪
Thanks a lot, ikki.
你让我与我生命中的另一半擦肩而过
You drove away the love of my life!
吉诺拉,忆琪,是科拉
Jinora, Ikki! It's Korra!
在哪在哪在哪
Where, where, where, where, where, where, where?
这只是科拉的照片
It's just a photo of korra.
至少找到些线索了
At least it's something.
还不错对吧
Pretty neat, huh?
她大约六个月前到过这儿
She came by here about six months ago.
看起来该换个可靠的领袖了,对吧
Looks like someone just drummed up A good old-fashioned lead.
她去哪儿了?
Then where did she go?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
不过她看起来不好的样子
But she wasn't looking too good.
忆琪,都是你的错
Ikki, this is all your fault.
我什么都没做好吗
What? I didn't do anything.
没错,你应该多出点力
Exactly, you need to start pulling your weight.
你也是,挂牌领袖
That goes for you too, so-called leader.
记得吗,他曾经很可爱也很和善
Remember when he used to be so nice and sweet?
没这回事吧
No.
那么
So...
今天的计划是什么
What's the plan for today?
就在你眼前
You're looking at it.
可我们前天和昨天也什么都没做呀
But we didn't do anything yesterday Or the day before that.
想到了!
I know!
跟我说说你教安昂御土的故事吧
Tell me the story about how you taught Aang to earthbend.
有啥好说的?
What's there to tell?
我朝神通丢了几块石头
I threw some rocks at the Avatar
他开始抓狂,然后索卡掉进个坑里
He got all whiny, and Sokka fell in a hole.
请见《最后的气宗》土强篇第9回
我以为能更有料一点呢
I thought there'd be more to it than that.
说说你们打败火烈王那次吧
What about the time you guys took down the firelord?
那肯定是史诗级的
That must have been epic.
哦,好吧
Oh, yeah.
那天很热,我在一个飞艇上
It was hot, I was on a blimp
好像还出现了个大龟
And I think a giant turtle showed up.
多棒的一天
Wow, what a day.
好吧,你讲故事水平太差劲了
Okay, you're terrible at telling stories.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表