剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Ha! Seriously?
你的身体就像扭曲的树干
Your body is like a twisted tree trunk.
你就来吧,我准备好了
Just do it! I'm ready!
如果你放松的话是不会疼痛的
It wouldn't hurt if you would just relax!
不要对抗我
Stop fighting me!
我不是在对抗
I'm not fighting!
好吧,到此为止
All right, that's it.
你得自己来做这件事了
You're going to have to do this yourself.
你显然是希望那些金属残存在体内
Clearly, you want to keep the metal in there.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我怎么会希望毒素留在自己体内
Why would I want poison inside me?
我不知道,也许你只是能有一个借口好不再去当神通
I don't know. Maybe so you have an excuse not to go back to being the Avatar.
如果你没法恢复,你就不能履行使命
If you don't get better, you can't do your job
这样你就不用担心再度受伤
So you don't have to worry about getting hurt again.
什么?太荒谬了!
What? That's ridiculous.
随便你怎么说,当你真的想把它们弄出来时
Whatever. When you want it out
你自己就可以把它们御出来了
You can bend it out.
我没法替你摆平你的所有问题
I can't deal with all your issues for you.
等下!现在我该做什么?
Wait! What am I supposed to do now?
我怎么知道?去问带你到这里来的神灵吧
How should I know? Ask the spirit that brought you here.
好消息是
The good news is
如果你想找个地方能安安静静地上吊的话
if you're looking for a place to hang where no one will bother you
你选中了这世上最合适的沼泽!
You picked the best swamp in the world!
这是一个极度重要的任务
This is a mission of the utmost importance.
土强国即将爆发冲突
Conflict is coming to the Earth Kingdom
我们必须找到神通
And we need to find the Avatar.
我能寄望你们带科拉回家吗?
Can I count on you three to bring korra home?
你可以指望我
You can count on one of us.
这两位女士我可说不好
I don't know about these two ladies.
从现在开始
From now on
发展这项技术就是你们的首要任务
developing this technology is your number one priority.
这将改变一切
This is going to change everything.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表